PDA

View Full Version : Casper found this

Twice Bitten
05-26-2009, 03:22 PM
Casper found this in the driveway this weekend!

97CasperCobra
05-26-2009, 03:42 PM
Must be nice to have that sitting in the driveway for your anniversary!!! :thumbsup:

Hope I can find me a wife like that!!! ;)

Andy M
05-26-2009, 05:02 PM
So, is this yours Larry?... or does it belong to Rachel? either way, it certainly is a very nice ride!!! :thumbsup:

cobrabitn
05-26-2009, 07:40 PM
I've read on other forums that many of the regulars think the Camaro sucks but I have to strongly disagree with them. I think the car looks cool and I especially liked it in the transformer movie. Congrats on a great looking ride!! :thumbsup:

snakbitn
05-26-2009, 07:48 PM
Nice ride,my wife want's one so I can drive it :D .You got it just in time to break it in a VIR.

redlinedesire
05-26-2009, 09:08 PM
time to grow a mullet :bounce:

Firme
05-27-2009, 02:12 AM
So, is this yours Larry?... or does it belong to Rachel? either way, it certainly is a very nice ride!!! :thumbsup:

I am willing to be its his neighbors ride on Tiki Island :D

Twice Bitten
05-27-2009, 09:27 AM
It is one of our neighbors car on Tiki Island. I have not gone back to the dark side yet. Mike walked over and took the pics. Looks good to me, even if it is a GM (Government Motors) product! :rolleyes:

97CasperCobra
05-27-2009, 09:48 AM
I am willing to be its his neighbors ride on Tiki Island :D
How do you know we didn't park the car at the neighbor's while we were demo'ing the first floor of the bay house?? Until Larry spilled the beans.... :nope:

The SS was really sweet....but the woman said she paid $44K, something that I would NEVER do. I would rather have a used 2007-2008 Z06 for that much and have more of a car. The interior instrumentation layout was a little cheesy for my taste, but the exterior of the car was drop dead sweet. Brembos on all 4 corners and I "believe" 21" rims :eek:

The latest Motor Trend even said that for the money between the Camaro SS, Challenger SRT8 and Mustang GT, the Mustang was still the best bang for it's buck. They also have PRAISED the Camaro V6, 305 hp in a lighter body than the SS yet it looks as mean as the SS...all for about mid $20k.

It's going to be interesting to see how the new Camaro sells in this economy