PDA

View Full Version : My car came with some odd documentation that I am unfamiliar with...

KTaylor5
05-28-2009, 02:34 AM
I just purchased my cobra about two weeks ago, and in the documentation there was a laminated piece of paper that said my car was pulled off the assembly line to be tested by management for quality. My car came off the dealership floor with 83.2 miles on it, so what did my car go through during this testing process (dyno, track time, etc??). Also, what percentage of Cobras were taken off the production line and tested?

COBRA_ESQ
05-29-2009, 08:02 AM
Check out this thread, I am sure there are other similar threads

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/terminator-talk-229/273618-how-many-04-cobras-were-test-driven-bysvt.html

ausie
02-21-2010, 03:20 PM
I have the same laminated card. The card was issued to indicate the miles placed on the vehicle were accumulated as part of a quality test performed by Ford. It should have Rob Webber, John Coletti and Tom Scarpello's names on it. Mine has a picture of a red convertable smoking the tires in the upper left corner. Makes me wonder is that part of the Quality assesment test, to burn off a few miles of rubber? I never had any major issues with my Cobra and have now put 50k miles on the odometer.

ORANGE CRUSH
02-24-2010, 03:11 PM
I had the same thing with mine. No issues.