SuperG
07-03-2009, 03:54 PM
Happy b-day!!!

JoeJ
07-03-2009, 06:48 PM
Hey Jimmy..Happy Birthday Buddy :bounce: :thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
07-03-2009, 08:04 PM
Happy Birthday buddy...hope all is well and you enjoy your birthday man!!!! :thumbsup:

jimmysidecarr
07-03-2009, 08:54 PM
Thanks guys!

I'm trying to hang tough. Treatments are somewhat less than a walk in the park, you might say.

I got a set of Falken Azenis 615s for my birthday! :bounce: (not installed yet.)
Strictly a street tire for me, for that they seem like they will be nearly perfect. I'm not looking for 80K tread life, just predictable grip and acceptable rain performance.
They autocross very well with good rapid heat build up and consistent high grip, which is what attracted me to them. Depending on how hard they are pushed(possible match for a green group newb), they can and will grease over from being easily overheated in an open track application. That's possibly why our MUSTANG DRIFT team uses them, only a guess though, plus they are priced very nicely on tire rack direct
I don't need track tires at this time since it is relatively unlikely my Dr will clear me for the 20 minute sessions and 140+ speeds, plus I have track wheels and tires when that approval does come.

I also am putting some Carbotech 1521 "Bobcat" pads on the rear and removing the track only XP8s, They work great when up to temp and dust fairly low, but they never get hot on the street so the dust up my chromies BADLY.

Thanks everyone!

Enjoy your 4th festivities, be kind to your Livers, maybe give a little prayer for the safety of the USA, all the nut jobs in the world appear to be in full bloom. Testing our Pres with some rather dangerous and provocative behaviors, if he listens and responds to our military advisers, and not some his Staff Academics we should be fine. We know he isn't stupid, but he has no doubt had his eyes slammed wide open about the ways of the world and hopefully will realize a capitalism based Democratic Republic is rare in the world, and worth protecting, many of our own have fallen doing just that.

kencobra
07-04-2009, 12:01 AM
Happy Birthday and many more from Jocelyn and I. When you are feeling up to it we need to get together for dinner since we are practically neighbors :)

cobrabitn
07-04-2009, 01:52 AM
Hope your day was a good one Jimmy!! :birthday: :hatparty:

Firme
07-04-2009, 01:52 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMMY!!!!!

It's been wayyy to long since we've hung out!!!

:hatparty: :birthday: :banana: :woot:
:cheers: :drunk: :burnout: :spimpin:
:hatparty: :birthday: :banana: :woot:
:cheers: :drunk: :burnout: :spimpin:

ORANGE CRUSH
07-04-2009, 10:24 AM
Happy Birthday Jimmy! :birthday:

ORANGE CRUSH
07-04-2009, 10:31 AM
Thanks guys!

Enjoy your 4th festivities, be kind to your Livers, maybe give a little prayer for the safety of the USA, all the nut jobs in the world appear to be in full bloom. Testing our Pres with some rather dangerous and provocative behaviors, if he listens and responds to our military advisers, and not some his Staff Academics we should be fine. We know he is stupid, but he has no doubt had his eyes slammed wide open about the ways of the world and hopefully will realize a capitalism based Democratic Republic is rare in the world, and worth protecting, many of our own have fallen doing just that.
I agree Jimmy!

Blownsvtlightning
07-04-2009, 02:53 PM
Happy B-day Mr. Side car!