PDA

View Full Version : 03-04 parts FS/FT

Sniperfox
08-14-2009, 12:31 PM
1. New and unused Rare factory Ford seat covers for the front seats of an 03-04 Cobra. they are black with embroidered silver Cobra snakes. They were marketed towards convertible terminators, but will probably fit GT seats as well. In the pic, it shows 2 weird circles on the left seat cover, but that must be on my lens as the seat cover is clean. These covers include the seperate cover for the adjustable head rest. Pics available on request. Send email to greydog54@hotmail.com. $75.00 OBO. They retailed for $125.00 through the Ford Collection.XXXXXXSOLDXXXXXX

2. The original cat-back system that came on my 03 Terminator. Less than 1500 miles on them. They have been stored in my garage since and they need to go. Make offer.XXXXXXXXSOLDXXXXX

3 The factory SVT wheels that are shown in the picture of my Cobra on the sig below. VG condition with a small curb rash spot on one wheel. $300.00 OBO.XXXXXXXSOLDXXXXXX

I am open to trade offers on these items such as ammo, parts, tools, etc. Send PM or email me at greydog54@hotmail.com (greydog54@hotmail.com). Thanks