PDA

View Full Version : Party

kencobra
09-20-2009, 11:05 PM
:hatparty: :bounce: :bounce: :hatparty:

Jocelyn and I are having an Open House party at our new home in Spring this Saturday the 26th and I would like to extend this late invitation to the club, can call it the September meet :D . We are also inviting co-workers, friends and family. Join us for grub, beer, margaritas, soft drinks and fun. I am breaking in the newly "hopefully" finished bar and game room :cheers: . Dress is very casual and if you have a favorite drink then bring it. The link with all info is below (hopefully it works). We hope you can make it just let us know.

Ken

http://www.socializr.com/event/770847004

93KingCobra
09-21-2009, 12:49 AM
Ken, the invite is private ...can you fix it..or do we have to register?

kencobra
09-21-2009, 10:56 AM
It should be viewable now, thanks.

97CasperCobra
09-21-2009, 04:04 PM
I got owned by the work filter....I'm going to the Texas Tech/U of H game on Sat....will do my best to make an appearance to see the new house. :thumbsup:

93KingCobra
09-21-2009, 08:30 PM
Is it a little late to have a house warming party for a house that is over a year old... :D :D :D

kencobra
09-21-2009, 09:53 PM
Is it a little late to have a house warming party for a house that is over a year old... :D :D :D
Never said "House warming" it is an open house party which translates into a longer party so that the guests have more flexibility if they want to come early, late or stay the duration which = No excuses not to stop by Phil.

BTW October will be one year since we moved in :D :D :D :D :touche:

kencobra
09-21-2009, 10:29 PM
Never said "House warming" it is an open house party which translates into a longer party so that the guests have more flexibility if they want to come early, late or stay the duration which = No excuses not to stop by Phil.

BTW October will be one year since we moved in :D :D :D :D :touche: