PDA

View Full Version : whipple sc for sale

puzzle13
11-22-2009, 10:47 PM
Well, the time has come to get rid of the forced induction and go to natural aspiration for the track. This leaves me with a Whipple supercharger, 140ax, 2.3 liter, black in color, for an Accufab single blade throttle body. This supercharger is less than 2 years old and has less than 6,000 miles on it. It includes 2 pulleys, 3.5" for 13#'s of boost & 3.25" for 15#'s of boost, and associated belts. This is your chance to get a $3400.00 super charger for around $2000.00. A great upgrade! The boost never seemed to fade or level off and much more efficient than the stock Eaton.

I will also have the stock cams, stock block, stock heads (bare), upgraded FPDM, Afco Dual Pass Heat Exchanger, stock intercooler, stock lower intake, stock fuel rails, LFP Lower Quick Change Pulley kit w/stock ring, stock alternator, & 2 different type of supercharger coolant tanks that go where the battery is. These will be available as the engine is dismantled. The engine still has less than 20,000 miles on it.

Send emails or pm's with any questions. Thanks:D

ORANGE CRUSH
11-25-2009, 02:56 AM
Hey Puzzle, do you have any pics of it?

puzzle13
11-25-2009, 02:20 PM
I think there are about 6 or so belts. At least a couple of them are brand new. I had a belt for each pulley with the stock crank pulley set-up and belts for each pulley after I switched to the LFP Quick Change lower pulley set-up with the stock sized ring.

puzzle13
12-06-2009, 01:39 PM
Whipple - sold
Stock block & heads - sold
60# injectors sold

Still have stock cams, supercharger coolant tanks (aftermarket), LFP radiator, LFP Quick Change lower setup w/stock ring, a/c compressor condensor & lines, a/c delete, stock alternator, etc.