PDA

View Full Version : TWS HPDE on 12/12-13??

Admiral
12-01-2009, 09:14 AM
Just wanted to start a thread, who's planning on coming out? I'll be there Saturday the 12th, hope to see more of you track hounds burning some hydrocarbons!! :thumbsup:

SuperG
12-01-2009, 11:04 AM
Yes, I'll be there...my Cobra is at Fastlane getting some welding done for the 4-point rollbar and sub-frame connectors. Also having the pulleys aligned with their new laser alignment thingamajig.

Also found a trailer rental place called Trailer Man on Kuykendahl between Louetta and Spring Cypress. One guy rented a 18' dovetail car hauler for $50...

Twice Bitten
12-01-2009, 12:04 PM
Yes, I'll be there...my Cobra is at Fastlane getting some welding done for the 4-point rollbar and sub-frame connectors. Also having the pulleys aligned with their new laser alignment thingamajig.

Also found a trailer rental place called Trailer Man on Kuykendahl between Louetta and Spring Cypress. One guy rented a 18' dovetail car hauler for $50...

We bought our car hauler/utility trailer from the Trailer Man. Marty was easy to deal with. :thumbsup:

I have rented from Aaron's Trailers in the past. They are over off of N. Houston Fairbanks near Hempstead Hwy. :thumbsup:

Andy M
12-01-2009, 01:39 PM

This is where I bought my new trailer earlier this year. I bought a new 18' dovetail. Very nice trailer indeed!

I will have to pass on this event as I will be with my beautiful bride in Cancun celebrating her birthday that weekend.

You guys have fun and stay safe! And be sure to have pictures and video ready to share upon return. :thumbsup:

03 cobra toy
12-05-2009, 08:46 PM
See you at the track :thumbsup:

Mike can you instruct Michael?