PDA

View Full Version : A BIG thank you to Ken and Jocelyn.

Firme
12-20-2009, 12:37 PM
A BIG thank you to Ken and Jocelyn for hosting the Christmas Party. We had a GREAT time :bounce: :clapping: :headbang: :banana: :woot: :cheers: :drunk: :jk: You have a beautiful home, and a helluva party setup. Also, thanks to Rachel for coordinating, and everyone who showed up to join in the festivities.

It was so nice to see everyone, especially those who we hadn't seen in a while. We also missed seeing those who could not make it. There was plenty of documenting going on with the sea of cameras, so we will hopefully have some pictures up when some of us recoup :D . Hope everyone made it home safe.

Merry Christmas.

Mrs TwiceBitten
12-20-2009, 01:24 PM
Another fantastic party in the memory bank...thanks to everyone who pitched in and especially Jocelyn and Ken for hosting at their lovely home. The food was great!! We had chips for breakfast and lunch today...and I had this weird dream about a leg-humping Chihuahua.

We missed those of you who were unable to make it, and we are keeping everyone in our hearts and prayers for a bright, prosperous and peaceful 2010. Merry Christmas to all of our friends, and a very Happy New Year!

JBoden
12-20-2009, 01:45 PM
WHAT A BLAST :eek: I can't remember when I've laughed so hard. We are so lucky to have such a great group to enjoy the Christmas season with.

Merry Christmas to ALL :cheers:

jimmysidecarr
12-20-2009, 02:11 PM
Thank you----> Ken and Jocelyn!!! (and everyone else)

Gail and I had an absolute BLAST!!! The gift exchange was OFF THE HOOK!!!
We had so many great members and friends willing to exhibit joviality to the MAX that it just really made the party ROCK!!!
We both also want to thank everyone for the out pouring of love , hope, support, and most of all prayers. It turns out I'm healing up just in time to help Gail through her battle with cancer in her neck.

It was so great to see my gear head friends again, it was beyond therapeutic!
You all really made us feel loved!!!

Thank you so much
Jimmy and Gail

PS: I'm eating chips and salsa right now!!! :p

97CasperCobra
12-20-2009, 02:30 PM
Ken/Jocelyn, thank you SO very much for your gracious hospitality. Your house is beautiful!!! Had a great time, but for some reason the lower part of my leg is all red. No chips for me today, I've got chocolate moose pie...lol.

It was great to see everyone again, hope we can all do it again soon!!! :thumbsup:

SuperG
12-20-2009, 04:11 PM
It was fun! Sorry I could not stay too long...also...mike showed up?

ORANGE CRUSH
12-20-2009, 07:44 PM
Thanks guys! we had a blast...:thumbsup:

Evilcartman
12-20-2009, 10:00 PM
Thanks Ken. We had a blast.

Andy M
12-21-2009, 11:00 AM
Ditto on all the comments above!! :thumbsup: It sure was great seeing everyone again!

We should do this more often. How about a summer bash? maybe June/July time frame?

Thanks to Ken and Jocelyn for opening up their beautiful home for this event! :bounce:

Larry95
12-21-2009, 01:24 PM
Eloisa and I had a great time and it was good to see everyone. Thanks to Ken and Jocelyn for being our host. I can't believe I forgot my bag of chips, now I'll have to go buy some.

97CasperCobra
12-21-2009, 02:32 PM
We should do this more often. How about a summer bash? maybe June/July time frame?
we need to get our BBQ meet kicking again.... :thumbsup:

Blownsvtlightning
12-21-2009, 11:48 PM
Thanks a bunch guys.. I think we all had a great time. I know I did.

backnblack
12-23-2009, 11:33 AM
We had so much fun and it was great to see everyone. Thanks Ken and Jocelyn for opening your home. Thank you to all involved in the planning and logistics of the party. That party was great! :thumbsup:

Andy M
12-24-2009, 11:38 AM
Ken's and Jocelyn's dogs (http://i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab159/trackdawg58/SCMC%20XMAS%202009%20Bash/DSCF9867.jpg)

SCMC XMAS Bash 2009 pics (http://s859.photobucket.com/albums/ab159/trackdawg58/SCMC%20XMAS%202009%20Bash/)

jimmysidecarr
12-30-2009, 10:41 PM
Edmond!!!! Where's The Pics!!!!!

97CasperCobra
12-30-2009, 11:49 PM
He's been out of the photo-world so long he forgot how to upload them. i'm sure we'll see them Dec. 2010 :p

Firme
12-31-2009, 05:29 PM
He's been out of the photo-world so long he forgot how to upload them. i'm sure we'll see them Dec. 2010 :p

Ain't that the truth!!! I have been out of the game so long, I am fumbling around to figure out my work-flow again. :D

I am working on them though!!

That and I have been swamped with work.

Evilcartman
01-04-2010, 09:10 AM

We will get them next Xmas Jimmy.