PDA

View Full Version : looking for replacement front seats

john_anch_ak
01-05-2010, 08:25 PM
I'm looking for a set of nice new "comfortable" front seats for my 1999 Cobra. My back is shot and I've gone through a couple of back surgeries and have also been stuck in the spine with more needles than I care to think about. All of this "professional" medical care has left me with one hell of a sore back that does not like to sit in the factory stock seats that came with my '99 Cobra. My Cobra only has a bit over 8000 miles so the seats sure aren't worn out, but they sure aren't very comfortable either.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what brand/make/model of front seats I could buy to replace the factory front seats in my Cobra that will give me a much more comfortable ride?

Thanks, John
<!-- / message --><!-- Google AdSense in Posts for Guests -->

redsnake99
01-07-2010, 10:27 AM
I can't provide hints for replacement seats for your back condition, but I can provide an address for you to ship your old driver's seat to a needy person. My 99 has 188,000 miles on it and the driver's seat shows lots of wear.

nckissfan
01-07-2010, 05:36 PM
Here is a site that sells some affordable, and from what I hear, very good seats. http://www.hunsakersports.com/