PDA

View Full Version : Svt Superfest at VIR On-line Registration Open

JBoden
01-15-2010, 09:08 PM
:bounce: Just signed up for SVT Superfest at VIR !!!! :bounce: :bounce:

Let's get the TEXAS contingent going - VIR is a fabulous facility that's a must do.

cobrabitn
01-15-2010, 09:35 PM
Jim,

I credited the $50.00 bucks on your purchase and deleted your membership renewal because you renewed with the decals about a week or so ago. Your renewal packet actually went out today so you should have it by Monday or Tuesday.

Tony

JBoden
01-16-2010, 08:43 AM
Thanks Tony - when I registered for VIR, the membership renewal was still in my shopping cart so I though I never finished the transaction - another senior moment :eek:

JoeJ
01-25-2010, 11:23 AM
Texas Guys, Come on and sign up for this event. It should be a blast and Texas needs to show those northern guys we can stay with them on the track. I am hoping Wayne Manor will come with me or bring one of his cars.

Andy M
01-26-2010, 01:28 AM
I will unfortunately have to pass on this event. :(

We have a Spring Break trip with my daughters planned in March as well as some other vacation time at various other points during the year and I will not have enough accrued time to be gone an entire week to do this event.

Ya'll have fun and stay safe without me. And of course, as always, we will expect to see a ton of pics and some in car video as well as soon as you guys return.