PDA

View Full Version : just checking in

AirForce1
02-01-2010, 03:43 PM
How is everyone doing? Sorry that its been awhile since i was able to log in. I have a 1 mo. old daughter and work is just killing me. I am still in Italy as some of you may remember and will be leaving to go to another base in May. Unfortunately I am getting sent to SD. Does anyone know if the club is up there to? I miss the cruises and shows, cleaning the Cobra, and most importantly i miss driving it. I will be home for a week or two in May before I head up to the base that i really don't want to go to. :( Well that's the Military and it screws people over all the time, but nothing we can do. Oh well, Hope all is well with everyone. :thumbsup:

Firme
02-01-2010, 06:46 PM
:hello:

Hi Aaron!! Wow you're a Dad!! :eek: Congrats. Nice to hear from you man.

AirForce1
02-02-2010, 02:09 AM
Hi :edmond:,

thank you. I will try to find time to post a pic or to. :thumbsup:

SuperG
02-02-2010, 08:28 AM
Aaron!! Congrats on becoming a dad...it's the most important job in the world! And it's even fun!

How's Italy been? Where have you been living and where have you visited? Please tell me all this time you went to Mediterranean beaches!!

Post pics of the baby...and of the beaches!

97CasperCobra
02-02-2010, 10:32 AM
Good to hear you are doing well Aaron :thumbsup:

Congrats on the baby....looks like you'll need to trade in the Cobra for a Ford Flex.... ;)

Keep on flying the friendly skies, be safe out there. :flag:

Twice Bitten
02-02-2010, 10:42 AM
Congrats on the new child! :thumbsup:

Hey, just remember that SD is much better than Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan!

Thanks for your service. :flag:

If you need anyone to warm up and drive the Cobra, I would gladly do it for you! :rolleyes:

97CasperCobra
02-02-2010, 11:22 AM
If you need anyone to warm up and drive the Cobra, I would gladly do it for you! :rolleyes:
How are you going to do that....you don't even drive your OWN Cobra R or Ford GT...... :p

Twice Bitten
02-02-2010, 01:21 PM
How are you going to do that....you don't even drive your OWN Cobra R or Ford GT...... :p

That's because they are for sale, I do not want to take a chance and have them damaged! :rolleyes: :p :D

AirForce1
02-03-2010, 11:51 AM
Aaron!! Congrats on becoming a dad...it's the most important job in the world! And it's even fun!

How's Italy been? Where have you been living and where have you visited? Please tell me all this time you went to Mediterranean beaches!!

Post pics of the baby...and of the beaches!Italy has been nice, I was living in the dorms on base for awhile and it wasn't that bad. I now live in a apartment with Keisha ( my girlfriend and Eden ). The beaches here are OK not great but not bad. I had a Yamaha R-1 for a year and a half and rode it like i was qualifying for MOTO GP. :thumbsup: I will see what pics i have and post some this week.

03 cobra toy
02-03-2010, 11:14 PM
Congrats !! Stay safe :thumbsup:

backnblack
02-04-2010, 09:24 AM
Congrats on the baby!!!