PDA

View Full Version : Any PS3 people need a remote?

Bartman01
02-20-2010, 04:06 PM
Picked up a PS3 at Costco, and it came bundled with a remote. Since I already have one, anyone need it? It is new in box, will let it go for $15 (they are $25 in the store).

Blownsvtlightning
02-22-2010, 08:45 PM
Picked up a PS3 at Costco, and it came bundled with a remote. Since I already have one, anyone need it? It is new in box, will let it go for $15 (they are $25 in the store).

I may very well be interested in this... I will let ya know.

Evilcartman
03-07-2010, 07:47 PM
I hate my PS3! Everytime I go to use it I have to reconnect the controller because the bluetooth sync dropped. Well, this week the controller would not even power up after being plugged in overnight and while connected to the USB. I called Sony and since it is a little over a year old, they won't do anything. I had done some reading and it seems that there is a known issue with the battery in the controller and they are suppose extend the service on them. My experience with Xbox service is drastically better.

Bartman01
03-08-2010, 10:06 AM
I have the spare remote because my PS3s optical drive stopped reading discs. Sony wanted $150 to replace it with a slim and $170 to fix it (after shipping and taxes). Both of those options were refurbs with a 90 day warranty.

Sold the broken one and got a new slim with a full warranty for just a little more and the new one came bundled with a remote.

Still have the remote, and will eventually put it on flea-bay when I have some free time.