PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Mystichrome convertible Cobra Mustang for sale

Pete S.
04-09-2010, 02:55 PM
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/cto/1691932114.html

I'm selling my 2004 Mystichrome Convertible Cobra, I'm the original owner of this car. It has 12585 miles on it which averages about 2000 mile a year of use. This car is Mint, It has 1 of 10 ever made Ford Racing Ultra Grip blower pulleys on its eaton blower 4 Valve 4.6 engine ,Its a factory 6 speed car. It Has a upgraded K and N filter and inlet. It was dynoed at 480 HP to the wheels.If you have never seen a Mystichrome car both the Paint and leather seats and steering wheel Flip Flop in color from Blue to green , to Purple and even gold! Pictures do not do this car justice ! You must see it in person to truly appriciate it! This was a special factory limited production car, Only 400 Convertibles were ever made. This is a full option car, And has a IRS Rear that makes it handle no other mustang Produced! It also has wider ( 17 X 315) Tires and rims on the rear. I have the original rear tires and rims which have 90 miles on them . This car has never seen the race track.I have a car cover that is included. The original window sticker is included and shows the cars selling price of $43,225.00 These cars had a $10,000.00 to $15,000.00 Bump ( Price increase over sticker due to rareity ) I'm asking $26,500.00 No Joy riders or tire kickers !I can E mail better pictures.I have everything orginal that goes with the car. 443-624-4197

I only add this as it is being represented on the ford gt forum by a friend of mine in Southern Maryland; I have never seen the car, and have no connection to the seller directly.

Pete S.