PDA

View Full Version : First Dyno

Cobra_Mer
04-21-2010, 08:47 AM
Hey all Just got my first Dynoon my 03 cobra, thought I would share it with the forum. I have Steeda CAI, 2.71" upper pulley, BBK high flow cats, Magnaflow Cat Back. My Dyno pull was 450rwhp 462ftlbs torque and 16lbs of boost. :D I was very pleased, but want to know if this in in the ball park of what every one else is pulling with similar mods? Please let me know. And feel free to offer mod suggestions for me since I am still very new to the scene.

At what hp range should i opt for a bigger clutch/flywheel?

I am mostly interested in street driving and dragin, what are some suggestions on suspension?

My over all goal is 650-700rwhp and still be a daily driver. Please feel free to offer some tips/slash advice on what mods I can do next for more hp gains. I know soon I will have to swap the eaton out for a whipple or kenne bell.

silververt
04-21-2010, 10:26 AM
Where did you get it dyno'd? I would think you would see more hp at 16lbs of boost. My 03 is running the stock pulley, JLT CAI, accufab throttle body, Magnaflow Catback and it dyno'd 455hp and 425tq.

Cobra_Mer
04-21-2010, 03:14 PM
I got it dyno'd at competition auto in spring lake near fayetteville. The owner is the one who's tuning it and he said it would have pulled closer to 500-515 but it was over heating and need a heat exchanger to see better results.

puzzle13
04-21-2010, 06:50 PM
You might want to look into another tuner like ProDyno. You should not be overheating on dyno and the larger heat exchanger won't really do that much. I was running about 480 with the stock supercharger & 2.8" pulley. I got it dyno'd at competition auto in spring lake near fayetteville. The owner is the one who's tuning it and he said it would have pulled closer to 500-515 but it was over heating and need a heat exchanger to see better results.

mrpork
04-22-2010, 09:37 AM
You might want to look into another tuner like ProDyno. You should not be overheating on dyno and the larger heat exchanger won't really do that much. I was running about 480 with the stock supercharger & 2.8" pulley.x1000000 go to pro-dyno they are the best