View Full Version : Need your help

07-25-2010, 03:01 AM
I need your help identifying what this tube is. I drew yellow lines to the tube to highlight it and I'm pretty sure it's not part of the engine because I've looked through several engineering diagrams and never found this part... any ideas?


07-26-2010, 04:47 PM
I believe it is where your power steering is routed into your brake master cylinder ... Ford does that with the Mustangs.