PDA

View Full Version : SCCA Race-winning National AS

RaceProEngineer
10-26-2010, 11:58 PM
Our personal, race-winning 1995-based Mustang Cobra A-Sedan is now for sale. History of podiums at SCCA Runoffs! Brand new (1.5 hours only) Marollo-built full race 302, Ford Boss block, Holly 650, aeroquip, best of everything! Dyno sheets available. Freshened Tremec 5-speed. Professionally built cage. Variety of spring rates. Koni 2-way adjustable shocks. Monoballs. Completely reworked rear suspension. Brand new Baer racing brakes all around. ATL fuel cell. Three sets wheels, 2 with Hoosier slicks, and 1 with Hoosier rains. OMP Harness good through 2014. Wired for radio. Current Annual SCCA safety and tech inspection, Log Books.

Literally thousands of dollars in Spares Package, including nose, wing, Koni struts, 2-way adjustables, various rate Eibach springs, Baer rotors & calipers, racing radiator, Holly jets, motor parts, ignition parts, suspension parts, tons more. Duplicates of everything that can wear out or break!

Build sheet and complete spares list upon request. New owner will receive motor dyno sheets, shock dyno sheets, complete documented race history, and complete setup information.

Balanced and completely sorted. Car is 100% race ready. Located in Watkins Glen, NY. We have another project in the shop, so our baby needs a new home - $17,500 for quick sale. Ed LoPresti. 607-535-4237.

RaceProEngineer
11-30-2010, 11:48 PM
Gentlemen,

Someone out there must want a completely race-ready, nationally competative, SCCA repeat winner. No?

Is upstate New York too far away from where you are?

Would it help if we offered the Cobra seperate from its Spares Package?

Help us out there, gang.

Thanks,
Ed LoPresti

JimBB
12-06-2010, 11:10 PM
Bad time of the year to be selling. Feb. or March are better, just before racing season starts in most of the country.

RaceProEngineer
12-07-2010, 09:47 AM
Hi Jim,

I absolutely agree that Spring will see more activity on our racecar. However, many racers we know use this "winter vacation" from racing to completely familiarize themselves with the mechanical aspects of a new car.

Hell, it's going to take someone at least one month to go through and catelog all the spares!

Thanks for looking -
Ed

SuperG
12-07-2010, 11:13 AM
Sounds like a sweet car!!

Checking with wife if I can purchase...

She slapped me upside the head...I guess that means no.

Rats...

RaceProEngineer
12-07-2010, 08:40 PM
Hi Gary,

My son and I have each been "bloodied" a few times ourselves by those slaps, but (insanely!) we just keep coming back for more.

Ed

RaceProEngineer
04-01-2011, 12:22 AM
Gentlemen (& Ladies, too),

We brought the car out of winter hybernation early this year, with an invitation to participate in one of upstate New York's big race car shows. It was a centerpiece at Sports Car Club of America's booth, garnering loads of attention and compliments.

But this is not a show car, by any stretch of the immagination. It much prefers the Winner's Circle, to sitting on the polished floors of an indoor Mall.

Even with one of those endless winters here in the Northeast, racing season will be here before we are ready. But the Cobra IS READY! Check the oil, adjust tire pressures, and drive onto the track.

How about it? Any road racers out there looking for a really quick, National-level car? We are ready to talk price.

Thanks,
Ed

RaceProEngineer
04-26-2011, 08:31 PM
Our Cobra has sold, and the new owner left us with a few thousand dollars worth of race parts:

http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=222442#post222442

Have a look. Thanks,
Ed