PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Cobra Convertible Parts cheap

puzzle13
10-28-2010, 10:42 PM
2003 Cobra Convertible Parts for sale ... I gutted my vert for use on the track and have many parts in great condition. I am trying to clean out my garage so any reasonable offer will be considered.

complete a/c system less 1 hose
center console
carpet (x's cut behind seats for roll bar)
sun visors
3.55 gears
LFP Lower Pulley Quick change with stock ring (close to brand new)
Aftermarket supercharger coolant tank replaces battery
Stock Shifter
Rear inside side panels
Complete heater box with controls
Complete pump & convertible top raise/lower system
All door & rear quarter window glass w/mechanisms
Canton aftermarket aluminum radiator overflow tank
17 X 10.5 black aftermarket rims (6)
Airbags & module
Glove compartment
Trunk lock mechanism

NO Body Parts

Seriously ... if you need any of these parts make an offer.

Located in Raleigh, NC

RAGEN-CAJUN
11-02-2010, 12:45 PM
Do you have the rear seats and what color

puzzle13
11-05-2010, 03:08 AM
Seats are all gone.

Do you have the rear seats and what color

JayTee
11-05-2010, 04:53 AM
Still looking for a water crossover tube in good shape if you have it. I know better, but I also have to ask for the valve cover signature tag. If you have either of these I'm seriously interested.

John

puzzle13
11-05-2010, 08:16 PM
I don't have the water crossover tube unless you are running the Evans Cooling changes. The bypass tube on mine has been sealed and the outlet has been trimmed. As to the signature tag ... that should still be on my valve covers and I don't care about it as my engine has been drastically redone. I will look at it. Can it be removed easily without ruining it?

Still looking for a water crossover tube in good shape if you have it. I know better, but I also have to ask for the valve cover signature tag. If you have either of these I'm seriously interested.

John

JayTee
11-06-2010, 07:08 PM
I'm not sure. If you would... leave the tag on there and I'll send you a replacement valve cover. I have an extra set of 03 Cobra valve covers that I bought from MPS. This will be our second dealing, years ago I bought a BBK CAI from you. My cell phone number is (404) 372-5710.

puzzle13
11-07-2010, 09:22 AM
I am looking for the tag. It is no longer on the valve cover, but I am hoping that I kept it somewhere.

I'm not sure. If you would... leave the tag on there and I'll send you a replacement valve cover. I have an extra set of 03 Cobra valve covers that I bought from MPS. This will be our second dealing, years ago I bought a BBK CAI from you. My cell phone number is (404) 372-5710.

JayTee
11-07-2010, 04:59 PM
Standing by... If you don't remember selling it or giving it away it has to be somewhere. Please call me if you can find it, my phone number is in one of the boxes above.

John

puzzle13
11-11-2010, 10:20 PM
I am still looking. Probably somewhere. If I find it I will send it to you.

Jiffy
11-15-2010, 01:26 AM
Do you have the front carpet mats? What color interior is it? Grey or parchment?

puzzle13
11-15-2010, 09:37 AM
03-04 only came in grey except for Mystichrome. No, I do not have the mats as they went long ago.