PDA

View Full Version : Testing the waters / 2001 'vert

dwblindref
02-12-2011, 03:00 AM
Just trying to figure out how much interest there may be for my 2001 SVT triple black convertible w/34k on the clock. 100% fully stock except for a new battery and BF Goodrich tires. 3rd owner w/documentation, garage kept, aftermarket seat covers to protect the original seats, very minor paint chipping on hood, front facia repalced (original FORD factory replacement), very clean inside and out, many time show winner, Ford synthentic oil, eye stopping condition, looks & runs like new, no leaks (wind or water). Purchased w/7900 miles on the car, full documentation and all service records available. I do not need to sell this car, just seeing if someone is looking for a super car in excellent condition that is willing to pay the big dollar that this car is demanding. Honest to goodness head turner, traffic stopper, downright drop dead stunning car in EXCELLENT condition. Pics available upon request, I am open to offers, please do not embarrass both of us by low balling, I will put on e-bay on March 1st with a nice reserve. Thank you for reading this ad, have a great day. My e-mail is dwblindref@bellsouth.net