PDA

View Full Version : 03 convertible parts

puzzle13
02-15-2011, 07:09 PM
Any of you guys with 03-04 convertibles looking for some replacement parts or just back ups? I have lots of extras that came off my car when I gutted it for the track and I really need to clean out my garage. Some are better than others. Here is a general list, no I don't have seats or body parts anymore, so look at it and if you want it make me an outrageous or reasonable offer and you might get it all. Located in Raleigh NC and can be brought to the VIR event in May.

center console, full heater/ac in dash box with heater core still inside (like new), complete trunk interior trim pieces that are brand new, stock spare w/jack, window glass and mechanicals for doors & rear quarters, all pumps & harness for convertible top, back interior side panels, stock front pillar trim for both sides, left side pillar trim w/dual guage pods, air bags & sensor unit, all a/c mechanicals (condensor, compressor, & all lines except one), LFP lower pulley ring setup with stock size ring (this is a great part for replacing stock unit and you can order different ring if desired, reduces weight and is actually stronger & better than stock unit!), stock 3.55 rear gears & will have a set of 3.73 rear gears in a month as I am switching to 4.10's, carpet (decent shape), stock cams in excellent shape, stock lower intake & stock intecooler in excellent shape, aftermarket intercooler coolant tank that replaces battery, canton aluminum radiator overflow tank, and I am sure there is more.

Seriously ... make me a low ball offer, I might take it.

Sonicbluesvt
02-15-2011, 10:41 PM
If you have the drivers side door bezel that the window switches mounts to I need it. I really dont need the switches just the plastic bezel. I also need the pass. side door lock accuator if you have it.

Thanks
Ted

COBRA_ESQ
02-16-2011, 08:58 AM
How about the rubber trim that goes in the door jam through which the rear window passes through?

puzzle13
02-16-2011, 06:22 PM
I think I have this with swithches. I will check. I know I have the door lock parts as my door locks still work and that can be removed if I know exactly what you want.

If you have the drivers side door bezel that the window switches mounts to I need it. I really dont need the switches just the plastic bezel. I also need the pass. side door lock accuator if you have it.

Thanks
Ted

puzzle13
02-16-2011, 06:24 PM
I am sure I have these as they were removed with the glass and have not been touched. My car is currently getting a cage put in it so I may have to wait a week before I can fully answer. I will check on them.

How about the rubber trim that goes in the door jam through which the rear window passes through?

nckissfan
02-16-2011, 10:42 PM
I forgot if I asked already, do you still have the radio head unit?

puzzle13
02-17-2011, 09:10 AM
No, sold it a long time ago.

I forgot if I asked already, do you still have the radio head unit?

Tool Man
02-20-2011, 01:26 PM
Do you have the conv top?

puzzle13
02-22-2011, 09:17 AM
Yes, but at this time it is still attached and I have not yet decided to remove it completely.

Do you have the conv top?

JayTee
03-02-2011, 05:49 AM
Puzzle,

It's not specifically a conv. part, but I need a water crossover tube that's in decent shape.

Nckissfan: I have a stock 03 Cobra radio head unit and the amps that I'd be willing to get rid of. Puzzle, what's a fair price for these?

JT

puzzle13
03-02-2011, 09:26 PM
JayTee,

I don't have a water crossover tube that you could use. Mine has been cut up and modified. As to the radio head unit & amps ... I still have my amps and would give them away if someone was actually going to use them. The radio head unit I sold for about $150.00, but I think it really comes down to what someone will pay these days. Most people want things for about $0.25 on the dollar.
Puzzle,

It's not specifically a conv. part, but I need a water crossover tube that's in decent shape.

Nckissfan: I have a stock 03 Cobra radio head unit and the amps that I'd be willing to get rid of. Puzzle, what's a fair price for these?

JT

Sonicbluesvt
03-02-2011, 09:42 PM
Just wondering if you were able to get the parts off the car I asked about yet?

puzzle13
03-03-2011, 10:53 PM
I just got the car back tonight and I checked the passenger side lock actuator. It looks like It should come off and still allow use of the lock clasp on the door. I will look for the bezel this weekend.

Just wondering if you were able to get the parts off the car I asked about yet?

puzzle13
03-03-2011, 10:54 PM
I do have these as they are still on the car if we are talking about the same thing. Why don't you send me a pic to make sure we are talking about the same parts.

fast-asp
02-23-2012, 11:17 PM
I am interested in the trunk panels if you still have them and possibly the rear seat if it is gray suede. Would need to calculate the shipping. Send me a private message and we can set up a phone call to discuss the details.

snake_eyes
03-03-2012, 03:36 PM
Do you still have the convertible top inside liner?

puzzle13
03-07-2012, 02:56 AM
Yes, but I still use this part.

Do you still have the convertible top inside liner?

tango7
03-07-2012, 10:24 PM
What parts do you still have that would be for sale?

puzzle13
03-10-2012, 10:43 PM
I have all the window glass from the doors & rear quarter panels along with all hardware & trim. I have the rear inner panels. I have all speakers and amps. I have convertible top pump/lift mechanicals and they are intact. I have all trunk finish pieces (side covers, etc.) and they are close to brand new. I have spare tire, jack, and attachments. I have console. I have aluminum radiator overflow tank. I have lower intake & intercooler with new gaskets. I have Lightning Force Performance quick change lower pulley kit with stock size ring. This item replaces the stock unit that can start to wobble ... actually a great piece that reduces weight and allow you to change the lower ring, I used it about a month before going to natural aspiration. I have the stock cams that are in great shape. I have 3.73 rear gears and 4.10 rear gears ... both in excellent shape. I have a complete heater box with heater core and all vent tubes. I have all a/c pieces (compressor, condensor, and all but one line). I have an a/c delete kit. I have both lock actuators. I have a stock throttle cable that is used.

I also have a complete set of fuel lines, injectors, and fuel pressure sensor from a 2001 Cobra. This is a take off set that is brand new and never used.

I have a lot of other miscellaneous stuff that I really can't make into a list, so if there is something you want, just send me a pm. I will make really good deals.