PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Shelby GT500 Vapor Silver/Black FRPP suspension and power pack, only 2068mi Like New!

NJ2000R
11-19-2011, 06:21 PM
For Sale: Collector owned, as-new, excellent condition, only 2068 miles, always stored in a climate controlled facility, never driven in rain, snow, etc. as you can tell by the underbody photos. It is a TX car that I bought from another collector who was buying a super snake or GT500KR and needed to make room. I'm selling to free up some cash to complete restoration work on another collector vehicle. Loaded, Navigation, HID headlights, color change interior lighting, still trying to locate the window sticker to see if I forgot anything else. It has been upgraded with the complete Ford Racing Suspension / Handling Package, including adjustable racing shocks/struts, sway bar, 1.25" lowering springs, and strut brace which really improve handling and appearance from the stock suspension ride height. Also has the Ford Racing Cold Air Intake / Performance Package and ProCal Calibration Programmer, adding 40HP/30TQ over stock, and Borla exhaust with SLP Loudmouth tailpipes. Contact me to arrange an appointment to see it. Clear NJ title in hand, car is ready to go. Currently listed on ebay, but I will end and sell to an SCMC member or referral. 37,500 or BO Thanks, Ken

more photos here:

http://www.supermotors.net/registry/18900/64593