PDA

View Full Version : Cobra owners around Florence, SC

55jonsey
12-27-2011, 06:56 PM
Im wondering if there are enough Cobra owners around Florence, SC that we could organize a cruise-in in the spring? Anybody from Florence that is interested in helping me get something going. thanks, Eric

mcquik
12-29-2011, 11:51 AM
Eric:
I would be glad to participate in a cruise-in in Florence, but I think it is more fun to get people to join and participate in the club sponsored events, of which there are many scheduled for next year.:)

55jonsey
12-29-2011, 03:45 PM
I agree with supporting the club, Maybe we could use a cruise-in to build interest in the SVT Cobra Club and therefore get more people to join and become involved?

nckissfan
12-29-2011, 04:15 PM
do y'all have a favorite burger joint type place? Like a Sonic?? Could always start a cruise in, in your area. It might take a little bit to get a crowd, but you have to start somewhere.

there is a guy in Wilmington that does a "cars and coffee", when it is warmer.

cobrabitn
12-30-2011, 06:46 PM
I think a cruise in is a good idea...more like a "meet and greet" but I would try to find a place to get the Fayetteville NC crowd involved as we have quite a few members that way. Maybe "South of the Border" for a meet or somewhere thereabouts?

55jonsey
12-31-2011, 02:38 PM
I could go either way, since they are both 45 minutes from me north or south.