PDA

View Full Version : March 24 Greensboro, NC cruise in

nckissfan
02-13-2012, 11:44 AM
where: Sam's Club 4418 W. Wendover Ave

when: March 24

we are doing a cruise in for Children's Miracle Network. The cruise in is free, and open to all makes and models. We are going to set buckets in front of each car, and let people donate money to vote for their favorite car. Most popular car gets a prize of some sort. Also, we will be having some freebies for entrants. We will be selling hot dogs/drinks to raise money for Children's Miracle Network.

One of the managers has a Gen5 Camaro, and is drumming up a lot of people to come, so lets get some Mustangs, Cobras, and other great Fords out there. It's FREE, so come on out and support a good charity.

Cobra4me
02-13-2012, 05:53 PM
same date as the mountain cruise:(

cobrabitn
02-13-2012, 08:09 PM
I plan on being somewhere up in the NC mtns that weekend. :(

cobrabitn
02-13-2012, 08:19 PM
Robbie, I was going to ask you for some help in that area? Do you know of any good roads to travel or would you want to do Hwy 421 again?

nckissfan
02-13-2012, 09:22 PM
I have to work that day, didn't realize it was the same day. My car will be out there, just have to work at the same time. Thought if anyone wasn't participating in the cruise, they could come hang out.

Cobra4me
02-13-2012, 10:05 PM
Robbie, I was going to ask you for some help in that area? Do you know of any good roads to travel or would you want to do Hwy 421 again?If I get any interest I would like to do the snake 421, hwy 58 cruise again. There seems to be some competition with other events this same date. Not just the one here Mike has listed

cobrabitn
02-13-2012, 10:17 PM
While I am not dead set on the date, we had this date planned for several years not just this year. Honestly, I don't care to have too big of a group as we tend to separate or get lost and we end up splitting up unintentionally and that makes for a long day. What are the other events? Is this something you wanted to go to? I'm all for going the Hwy 421/58 route again as it has been a while for me.

Mike, I'll send a message out through the forums about it. I'm sure that will help some!

nckissfan
02-13-2012, 11:02 PM
thanks. I wish I could do the mountain cruise. We are going to Texas on the 27th, so my days off are consumed with that trip. I wont get to enjoy the cruise in that much, as I will be working until at least 2:30pm, but that is ok, as long as we raise some money for charity.