PDA

View Full Version : Classic car insurance

Cobra348
04-16-2012, 08:46 AM
Presently w/Grundy, it's time to renew and I thought I'd look around.
What's out there and do we get a discount w/anyone?
Thanks

cobrabitn
04-16-2012, 09:31 PM
You can try Heacock but we do not get a discount with them. I personally use State Farm Insurance.

Cobra348
04-18-2012, 10:23 AM
Are State Farm rates comparable to Grundy's etc?

cobrabitn
04-18-2012, 09:50 PM
I pay for 4 vehicles by the month and have automatic draft so I do not remember the price for the individual vehicles but the next time they send me a statement, I'll check it to see.

Cobra Jet
07-19-2012, 11:45 AM
I am with American Collector's Insurance. They have offices in Cherry Hill NJ and Florida. They are highly rated by the collectible communities and I've never had any issues - excellent customer service, they sponsor their own annual car show and offer insurance coverage on other collectibles, such as baseball card collections, antiques, etc etc etc.

http://www.americancollectors.com/

Your insured vehicle is insured at an Agreed Value as well, you tailor the entire policy to YOUR needs - and everything can be done online as well. Your insured vehicle gets Inflation Guard too, so it appreciates 2% every 1/4 as well, so your Agreed Value automatically increases 8% every year.

They also cover stored parts, project vehicles, etc.

I'd recommend them to anyone! Their policy terms & conditions are not as restrictive as other Collector Insurance policies - you can actually enjoy the car.