PDA

View Full Version : Want to purchase 8.5 x 24' enclosed trailer

mcquik
06-26-2012, 07:19 PM
I am looking for an enclosed trailer to haul my 07 Mustang GT track car. I bought my wife a new grocery getter, and it needs to go into the garage, so I want to store my track car in trailer. I have looked at many on various web sites, but I wanted to see if any of my car club buddies had something for sale.

I have got to share about her new car. She had a 06 CTS-V 55K on it. She was asking about an upgrade to a newer V and I was trying to hold her off, and talk her into a Ford product, but she found this 2011 on a web site, with 9K, and when we inquired about it a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealership had possession of the car in Canton, Ga. They had no idea what they had. They gave us 30% more for her 06 than our local Cadillac dealership offered, they had the car on their lot for almost 90 days, and when I convinced them that only about 1% of the driving public would even consider a sedan race car to drive on the street with a 6.2 liter motor, supercharger making 565 hp, they met my price which was 10% below their asking price.

Enclosed are some pictures of the 2011 Black Diamond Edition of which only 577 were produced in 2011. It is fun to share with car guys that know what they are looking at. The funiest thing was when they told me that the 2 large buttons behind the steering wheel was to change the channel on the radio, when in fact these are the paddle shifters for when the car is in manual transmission mode.

Rev's 5.0
07-12-2012, 09:08 PM
Roger, check with Trailers of the East Coast. Tony sent me there and we got a "whatadeal" on a trailer. Their prices are very good. Rev

puzzle13
07-13-2012, 06:04 PM
Roger, check with Trailers of the East Coast. Tony sent me there and we got a "whatadeal" on a trailer. Their prices are very good. Rev

Be careful ... they have been known to mislead concerning axle capabilities, but my experience with them was very good!