PDA

View Full Version : Joe Myers Car Show?

Evilcartman
10-05-2012, 06:15 PM
I'm guessing it is off this year? If so, since for the last decade I'm use to getting together with everyone on that weekend, does anyone feel like going to the Air Show? We got to enjoy the nice weekends when we get them.

93KingCobra
10-08-2012, 12:33 PM
I was just about to post the same thing??

What the hell??

I am down to do something now that I have a car!!

cobrabitn
10-08-2012, 09:20 PM
How are you liking the new addition Phil?

93KingCobra
10-08-2012, 09:37 PM
It's freaking awesome!!! There is nothing like being behind the wheel of a mustang!!

redlinedesire
10-08-2012, 09:46 PM
i had a reef blue i bought at joe meyers back in 93 .btw why no car show?

Larry95
10-09-2012, 08:07 AM
The magic wand broke.

ORANGE CRUSH
10-12-2012, 03:57 PM
Why are we not having the Joy Myers show?

ORANGE CRUSH
10-13-2012, 10:16 AM
Where the hell is Firme?

97CasperCobra
10-15-2012, 01:59 AM
There could be SEVERAL reasons for not having a car show:
-Lack of gatherings/get togethers/meets/....whatever, which in turn, shows lack of interest
-Lack of club correspondence within this region on this forum. I keep in touch with many of you through Facebook and texts, but we need to try and maintain posting on here so that we ALL can see the posts and new members in this region(if there are any) can get to know who we are.

Car shows take time to plan, get raffle prizes, trophies, dealership coordination and flyers to get interest in the show.

While I do not blame anyone for this, I think we all saw it coming. Many of us are busy raising families or doing what they need to do to stay alive in this economy. I think we ALL need to make a better effort to keep in touch on this forum, schedule meetings and events and get back to where we were when the whole state of Texas knew of our Austin cruises, car shows and track events.

ORANGE CRUSH
10-30-2012, 12:23 AM
Mike I would like to Nominate you as President. You are now the BOSS. :eek: Run it like you own it. :thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
11-09-2012, 12:07 PM
Mike I would like to Nominate you as President. You are now the BOSS. :eek: Run it like you own it. :thumbsup:

Haha.....guess that means I have to get my Cobra back RUNNING and start getting other people to renew their memberships....including me :doubt:

John Himsel
11-23-2012, 12:56 AM
Guilty myself. I have been busy with getting custody of my son and shooting in rifle competitions.

My apologies for falling off the scene for a while. My car will be ready to drive and show in a few weeks.

If anyone needs to use my lift, just let me know.

Larry95
11-26-2012, 08:54 AM
haha.....guess that means i have to get my cobra back running and start getting other people to renew their memberships....including me :doubt:
you still havn't fixed that car?

Evilcartman
12-04-2012, 09:44 PM
Guilty myself. I have been busy with getting custody of my son and shooting in rifle competitions.

My apologies for falling off the scene for a while. My car will be ready to drive and show in a few weeks.

If anyone needs to use my lift, just let me know.

Did he say lift????:drool: