PDA

View Full Version : Man, I Miss You Guys!!

SuperG
07-11-2013, 12:15 PM
It's been several years since I lived in Houston (again) and I certainly don't regret moving to Colorado, but no one where I live has fun in their cars like we did in Houston!!

But I've also noticed there's not a lot going on in the club...I think people's lives have changed so much over the years that the GTG's have taken a distant second!

Hope all is well and hope to see you soon!

Gary

Firme
07-12-2013, 10:18 PM
Good to hear from you Gary. :)

Between family, work, and house stuff, things have been real busy for some of us in the last few years.

People still do manage to hang out down here though, whether it's car and coffee, or on smaller scales.

cobrabitn
07-13-2013, 01:09 PM
Gary, Your next move should be east.....where all the action is. Come to the Carolinas and we'll keep you busy! :)

SuperG
07-15-2013, 02:18 PM
You guys on the east coast are NUTZ busy!!

cobrabitn
07-15-2013, 10:33 PM
You should have come with Joe and Andy to the Superfest, I know they had a blast and you would have, too!!

SuperG
07-16-2013, 11:11 AM
It is great to hang out with other Mustang owners...at least here, last weekend, I have a 7 hour drive through the mountains!

93KingCobra
07-18-2013, 07:30 PM
Good to hear from you Gary..Maybe we can see you one of these days.

ORANGE CRUSH
07-19-2013, 07:14 PM
Hey Gary! Hey we still hang out and do lots of car stuff we just don't do it on here. Its too dead. We've been going to SVTP or MCOH or MCM. You really need to go to Cars and Coffee next month its pretty cool.

cobrabitn
07-20-2013, 02:22 AM
I think the majority of SCMC members are now using facebook. A lot of forums are having the same problem. The reason the South Central Forums is dead is because the biggest majority of you guys are no longer SCMC members and you don't visit the bulletin board everyday.

97CasperCobra
08-01-2013, 12:08 AM
The reason the South Central Forums is dead is because the biggest majority of you guys are no longer SCMC members and you don't visit the bulletin board everyday.
There were SEVERAL reasons this forum and region went dead....let's just leave it at that.:thumbsup: