06-10-2002, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by BecBec
oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, can I start packing????? :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

sounds to me like it. SEE YOU IN TULSA :thumbsup:

Big Daddy
06-10-2002, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by kevin

and to avoid being passed by brian:rotf: :rotf:

Hell I could have done that with what I've already got!! :D :D Butt when she comes out of the shop this time I won't ever have to worry about Brian even being close to my car! :D :D ;) Estimated by Randy at True Blue at 575 RWHP and 500 RWTQ!!! :D :D Don't forget to wave me by on the straights guys!! :D ;) Hopefully you'll be close enough to see me in the curves! :D :D :D :D ;)

BecBec
06-10-2002, 01:34 PM

i was wondering what those electrodes were for?:rotf: :rotf: oh no, were they showing???:eek: :eek: :eek:

BecBec
06-10-2002, 01:35 PM

i guess not:rotf: :eek: I bee own my own I guess.:( :(

Cobra-R
06-10-2002, 02:07 PM
oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, can I start packing????? :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Sounds like the go ahead to me, becky. see you in a few days(and bring the big guy with also):thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BecBec
06-10-2002, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by #41Killer

Sounds like the go ahead to me, becky. see you in a few days(and bring the big guy with also):thumbsup: :thumbsup: better wait till I get the go ahead from theman!!! :) and I will bring him too, butt of course!!!:thumbsup:

scocher
06-10-2002, 04:03 PM
Oh, I'm not touching this one.....note to self:(I must clean up my act around here!!!) (These folks are gonna think I'm awful!!!):D

TOO LATE!! We already know it!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Sorry, Becky, I can't help myself when it comes to piling doo! ;) ;) :p :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

BecBec
06-10-2002, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by scocher

TOO LATE!! We already know it!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Sorry, Becky, I can't help myself when it comes to piling doo! ;) ;) :p :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: well, heck, if it's too late, then I might as well be meself!!!!:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

scocher
06-10-2002, 04:34 PM
Isn't doo hauling (and spreading) required for this gang????? Now where did I put that shovel????:D

Oh, you doo bee good!! ;) You doo be knowing what you're talking about! :rolleyes: And you definitely bee a smart chick!! ;)

P.S. Anybody ever notice how using all these "doo's" makes one sound oriental????:D :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

scocher
06-10-2002, 04:36 PM

need more than a LITTLE red wagon for that;)

I was thinking the same thing. More like a DUMP TRUCK! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: And that's just for starters! :thumbsup: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

scocher
06-10-2002, 04:39 PM

who he???:D :rotf:

"He" bee BD (if I'm remembering right), and the reference was to driving as fast as "he" ate. Does it make sense now, or just more doo??? :eek: :rotf: :rotf:

scocher
06-10-2002, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Big Daddy

Hell I could have done that with what I've already got!! :D :D Butt when she comes out of the shop this time I won't ever have to worry about Brian even being close to my car! :D :D ;) Estimated by Randy at True Blue at 575 RWHP and 500 RWTQ!!! :D :D Don't forget to wave me by on the straights guys!! :D ;) Hopefully you'll be close enough to see me in the curves! :D :D :D :D ;)

Somebody doo be talking awfully BIG in here. :doubt: :eek: Just remember, this is the same dude that tried to float a Cobra!! :o :D :eek: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

scocher
06-10-2002, 04:44 PM
well, heck, if it's too late, then I might as well be meself!!!!:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You doo got that right!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: That's what's so fun about this group - everybody is just beeing him or herself. (That's also the scary thing about this group!! :eek: :doubt: :D ) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

redsnake99
06-10-2002, 06:36 PM
Can't wait to see BD's new spoiler on the front of his BAD Cobra. Bet he's planning on solving the water thing...........although the thought of BD floating anything is scary (like I've got room to talk).

:D

kevin
06-11-2002, 12:32 AM

Oh, you doo bee good!! ;) You doo be knowing what you're talking about! :rolleyes: And you definitely bee a smart chick!! ;)

P.S. Anybody ever notice how using all these "doo's" makes one sound oriental????:D :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

i thot it sounded simpsonite:rotf:

kevin
06-11-2002, 12:33 AM

"He" bee BD (if I'm remembering right), and the reference was to driving as fast as "he" ate. Does it make sense now, or just more doo??? :eek: :rotf: :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

kevin
06-11-2002, 12:34 AM

You doo got that right!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: That's what's so fun about this group - everybody is just beeing him or herself. (That's also the scary thing about this group!! :eek: :doubt: :D ) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

cept me, maybe, sometimes, nearly, almost, not always.............. :D right becky? ;)

Big Daddy
06-11-2002, 01:59 AM

Somebody doo be talking awfully BIG in here. :doubt: :eek: Just remember, this is the same dude that tried to float a Cobra!! :o :D :eek: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Well I can tell ya THAT DON'T WORK! :D :D ;) :rotf: :eek:

Big Daddy
06-11-2002, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by redsnake99
Can't wait to see BD's new spoiler on the front of his BAD Cobra. Bet he's planning on solving the water thing...........although the thought of BD floating anything is scary (like I've got room to talk).

:D

You be very smart SIR!! :D :D Randy is going to shorten up the MAF tube so it doesn't come down so low. :D ;) I floats just fine also!!! :D ;)

BecBec
06-11-2002, 08:02 AM

cept me, maybe, sometimes, nearly, almost, not always.............. :D right becky? ;) Yep, Kev, your just full of surprises!:eek: :eek: :thumbsup: :D ;)

BecBec
06-11-2002, 08:03 AM

Well I can tell ya THAT DON'T WORK! :D :D ;) :rotf: :eek: Well you doo get an "A" for effort :D

BecBec
06-11-2002, 08:04 AM

You be very smart SIR!! :D :D Randy is going to shorten up the MAF tube so it doesn't come down so low. :D ;) I floats just fine also!!! :D ;) BD, are those gonna be gills in that new hood??????:confused: :confused: :confused:

Big Daddy
06-11-2002, 09:01 AM
BD, are those gonna be gills in that new hood??????:confused: :confused: :confused:

Sort of Randy is working out a way to run the MAF tube up to the scoops on the hood! :D :D ;) ;) :eek: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

winddy1
06-11-2002, 09:20 AM

===============

hmmmmm,

I doo remember someone who actually "floated" his Cobra ....

he didn't even have to try ...

he had no choice ... no way to go around it

right Kevin???

:( :(

hey, what did I dooo with that picture????

BecBec
06-11-2002, 01:14 PM
Not to change the subject::::::

Butt, do you know that Stan asked me to clean the inside of his windows last night when he was washing his car. Now I would gladly doo this butt, it was hot, so I said wait till it cools off. Wellllll, he tried to convince me that his car was climate controlled and that it always stayed 70 degrees in there. :doubt: :doubt: He even told me to get the owner's manual out and read it. :doubt: :doubt: Now I admit I'm pretty gullible, butt really!!!!!!:doubt: :doubt:

Cobra-R
06-11-2002, 01:38 PM

Butt, do you know that Stan asked me to clean the inside of his windows last night when he was washing his car. Now I would gladly doo this butt, it was hot, so I said wait till it cools off. Wellllll, he tried to convince me that his car was climate controlled and that it always stayed 70 degrees in there. :doubt: :doubt: He even told me to get the owner's manual out and read it. :doubt: :doubt: Now I admit I'm pretty gullible, butt really!!!!!!:doubt: :doubt:

Are his windows clean now or not?:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

winddy1
06-11-2002, 01:46 PM

Are his windows clean now or not?:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

======================

hello Brian !!!

have you seen this one yet ????

Yes,

them bee Flash's wheels with our son's signature on dem ...

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

scocher
06-11-2002, 01:59 PM

i thot it sounded simpsonite:rotf:

What doo luggage have to doo with it??? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

BecBec
06-11-2002, 02:01 PM

Are his windows clean now or not?:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: butt, of course, butt I did wait till it got alittle cooler. :thumbsup: Can you believe he did that to me???? :(

scocher
06-11-2002, 02:01 PM

Well I can tell ya THAT DON'T WORK! :D :D ;) :rotf: :eek:

Live and learn, hey BD??? ;) ;) Some of us insist on learning the HARD way (or the WET way, as the case may bee)!!! :bounce: :thumbsup: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

scocher
06-11-2002, 02:04 PM
BD, are those gonna be gills in that new hood??????:confused: :confused: :confused:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

One thing for sure when it comes to this group - We NEVER let up!! :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce: :rotf:

scocher
06-11-2002, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by winddy1

===============

hmmmmm,

I doo remember someone who actually "floated" his Cobra ....

he didn't even have to try ...

he had no choice ... no way to go around it

right Kevin???

:( :(

hey, what did I dooo with that picture????

Doo bring it on!!! :doubt: I'd like to see that. In the alternative, what's the story? :confused:

BecBec
06-11-2002, 04:02 PM

One thing for sure when it comes to this group - We NEVER let up!! :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce: :rotf: can't let up.....might loose our image:D :D

scocher
06-11-2002, 05:04 PM
can't let up.....might loose our image:D :D

Image??? Doo we have one of those???? :cool: :bounce: :thumbsup:

97whitevert
06-11-2002, 06:47 PM

quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by theman

Well, doo she like her husband??
------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think she doo:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WE DOO TOO!!!!!!! at least , I doo.....:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce:

97whitevert
06-11-2002, 06:49 PM

The one person who I thought would defend me. :confused: :confused:

i would, and doo!!! when and if you need it... just not when you doo something not soo smart.... love ya man!!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

97whitevert
06-11-2002, 06:52 PM

And she's my bubette. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

and you be my bubba! #5 !!!!!! whew- doon't think i can handle any more...so many men... so little time.....:D :D :D and they ALL want my favor....:eek: :eek: :eek: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

97whitevert
06-11-2002, 06:56 PM

butt i doo clean up;) :p :rotf:

YEAH YOU DOO!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
pssssst... glad you see ya in here bubba.....:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

97whitevert
06-11-2002, 07:01 PM

You must have me confused with someone else. I have my own toys, I doo not need yours. :mad: :mad:

i thought you needed her escape to better get to tthe race shop.......:confused: :confused: :confused:

97whitevert
06-11-2002, 07:04 PM

I'm keeping my eyes open Brian. Thanks for the tip. :thumbsup: (You're building up mentor points!!)

is that anything like bubba points?????? and bubba2 not be such a bad choice in mentors.... if i didn't already have bubba1, i would consider him!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: butt my loyalty is and always will be with kevin!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

97whitevert
06-11-2002, 07:08 PM
bubbette. don't send me no moderator mail. i just piling on to what's already been doone:rotf:

sweetie... you doon't have to worry bout me....:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :rotf: :rotf: i be right there with ya!!!:thumbsup:

scocher
06-11-2002, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by 97whitevert

and you be my bubba! #5 !!!!!! whew- doon't think i can handle any more...so many men... so little time.....:D :D :D and they ALL want my favor....:eek: :eek: :eek: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Lisa, doo remember your Cobra Chick buddies. ;) No reason to hog all those bubba's to yourself!! :mad: :p :p :eek: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

scocher
06-11-2002, 07:12 PM

is that anything like bubba points?????? and bubba2 not be such a bad choice in mentors.... if i didn't already have bubba1, i would consider him!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: butt my loyalty is and always will be with kevin!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I've been meaning to ask you, how does one go about getting a mentor??? Personally, I thought I wanted Kevin, too. That is, if I'm allowed... :D :thumbsup:

97whitevert
06-11-2002, 07:21 PM
nope, I can safely say this will be my last few posts. It's been fun while it lasted guys!!!

say it ain't so!!!!! why would you quit us???????:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

97whitevert
06-11-2002, 07:29 PM

the second me was the fake i;) :rotf:

that be ok... i'll love 'em all.....:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :bounce: :bounce:

97whitevert
06-11-2002, 07:31 PM

you know all this can be settled quite easy:thumbsup:

you both come to tulsa where you might see a scooter race, the #41 killer kill the dooMobile and then be squashed by the #41 killer killer. the burail won't be formal so come as you are:rotf: :rotf:

if they go can i get a ride out and back???? my ride home is out...... so my ride out was a no go too.......:( :( :( hey Becky-- you up for a road trip, without the guys??? Just call in sick......:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

97whitevert
06-11-2002, 07:32 PM

i knew you couldn't resist my infectious smile and the down to earth look:rotf: :rotf:

yup!! that's it!! we love ya for it!!!:thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce:

theman
06-11-2002, 09:00 PM

:D :D :D :D :D She almost fell for it!!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

theman
06-11-2002, 09:07 PM

What doo luggage have to doo with it??? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Umm, Cheryl........he bee talking about the TV show. :thumbsup: :rotf: :rotf:

theman
06-11-2002, 09:14 PM

i would, and doo!!! when and if you need it... just not when you doo something not soo smart.... love ya man!!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yeah butt, umm, uhh, everything I doo bee smart. :thumbsup:

theman
06-11-2002, 09:15 PM

All I want is COOKIES!!!!! :bounce:

theman
06-11-2002, 09:19 PM

i thought you needed her escape to better get to tthe race shop.......:confused: :confused: :confused:

She only lets me use it, if she's at home. :(

theman
06-11-2002, 09:21 PM

Well, Brian will always bee my mentor. (Where's my bilstein's?) :D

theman
06-11-2002, 09:24 PM

Lisa, doo remember your Cobra Chick buddies. ;) No reason to hog all those bubba's to yourself!! :mad: :p :p :eek: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

She bee the founder and creator of the Bubba's. We all belong to her. :thumbsup:

theman
06-11-2002, 09:26 PM

say it ain't so!!!!! why would you quit us???????:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

She was trying to pull a gottcha on us. :thumbsup:

theman
06-11-2002, 09:30 PM

if they go can i get a ride out and back???? my ride home is out...... so my ride out was a no go too.......:( :( :( hey Becky-- you up for a road trip, without the guys??? Just call in sick......:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yeah Bec, go ahead and take a few days. The boss man informed me I had to stay and meet the new owner this week. WE'VE BEEN SOLD!!!!! The dealership that is.

97whitevert
06-11-2002, 09:47 PM

:D :D :D :D :D She almost fell for it!!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

you are sooooooo mean......:eek: :eek:

97whitevert
06-11-2002, 09:48 PM

Yeah butt, umm, uhh, everything I doo bee smart. :thumbsup:

yeah, ok, sure, whatever......:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :thumbsup: ;)

97whitevert
06-11-2002, 09:50 PM

and aren't cookies a favor?????:confused: :confused:

97whitevert
06-11-2002, 09:57 PM

She only lets me use it, if she's at home. :(

oh ok..... i c......;) ;) ;)

97whitevert
06-11-2002, 09:59 PM

Well, Brian will always bee my mentor. (Where's my bilstein's?) :D

yeah, when you make a mentor friend, you stick with it huh!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

97whitevert
06-11-2002, 10:02 PM

She bee the founder and creator of the Bubba's. We all belong to her. :thumbsup:

ohhhh, bubba5, you doo be my #1 fan!!! you shoulda seen me chasing around that R, and that 03 this weekend!!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

right Bonny??:D:D:D
right, cobraRprincess????:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce:

97whitevert
06-11-2002, 10:04 PM

Yeah Bec, go ahead and take a few days. The boss man informed me I had to stay and meet the new owner this week. WE'VE BEEN SOLD!!!!! The dealership that is.

that quick? or has it been in the works?? man, i knew i shoulda called ya on the way home....:eek: :eek:

Big Daddy
06-11-2002, 10:33 PM

IS that a GOOD thing or a BAD thing for you Stan??

scocher
06-11-2002, 10:59 PM

that be ok... i'll love 'em all.....:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :bounce: :bounce:

You doo bee sounding like Shirley!! ;) :p :bounce: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

scocher
06-11-2002, 11:01 PM

That bee a sign you getting old, bubba!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

scocher
06-11-2002, 11:03 PM

:( :( No sharing?? You sure she can handle you all?? ;)

scocher
06-11-2002, 11:07 PM

Don't forget, though, that non-Cobra Bubba's originated in Alabama and that's where I live right now!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :rotf: :rotf:

97whitevert
06-11-2002, 11:42 PM

Don't forget, though, that non-Cobra Bubba's originated in Alabama and that's where I live right now!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :rotf: :rotf:

who/what are non-cobra bubba's?????

97whitevert
06-11-2002, 11:44 PM

naaahhhhh, stan not old......he is....hmmmm well.... NOT OLD!!!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce: even if me and bec bec are 29...... and anyone that argues with us...:mad: :mad: :mad:

scocher
06-12-2002, 12:14 AM

Just about any guy in Alabama! :bounce: :bounce: Favorite nickname in Alabama - Bubba. ;) ;) No offense to anyone from Alabama or anyone named Bubba! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cool:

theman
06-12-2002, 01:17 AM

you are sooooooo mean......:eek: :eek:

I can't help meself sometimes. I've pulled so many pranks on her, I've quit counting. :D :rotf: :rotf:

theman
06-12-2002, 01:20 AM

and aren't cookies a favor?????:confused: :confused:

No, they are a GODSEND!!!!!! :thumbsup:

theman
06-12-2002, 01:23 AM

ohhhh, bubba5, you doo be my #1 fan!!! you shoulda seen me chasing around that R, and that 03 this weekend!!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

right, cobraRprincess????:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce:

Wished I could've been there. :( :thumbsup:

theman
06-12-2002, 01:25 AM

that quick? or has it been in the works?? man, i knew i shoulda called ya on the way home....:eek: :eek:

Well, his first deal fell through in December. He has kept this one quiet. :mad:

theman
06-12-2002, 01:29 AM

IS that a GOOD thing or a BAD thing for you Stan??

According to him, a GOOD thing. But, after years of dealing with the public. I'm just about ready for a change. :thumbsup:

theman
06-12-2002, 01:30 AM

No, it's the small boy still trapped inside of me. I refuse to let him wither away. :D

theman
06-12-2002, 01:58 AM

Well, North Carolina bee admitted to The Union before Alabama. So, our Bubba's bee older than yours!!! :D :D

theman
06-12-2002, 02:01 AM

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :thumbsup:

theman
06-12-2002, 02:03 AM

naaahhhhh, stan not old......he is....hmmmm well.... NOT OLD!!!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce: even if me and bec bec are 29...... and anyone that argues with us...:mad: :mad: :mad:

:eek: :eek: :burnout:

BecBec
06-12-2002, 07:51 AM

and you be my bubba! #5 !!!!!! whew- doon't think i can handle any more...so many men... so little time.....:D :D :D and they ALL want my favor....:eek: :eek: :eek: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: gee, Lisa, you bee a lucky woman!!!!;)

BecBec
06-12-2002, 07:52 AM

Lisa, doo remember your Cobra Chick buddies. ;) No reason to hog all those bubba's to yourself!! :mad: :p :p :eek: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: girls, looks like we're out in the cold. And to think a few pages back I said I would share with her!!!!:doubt: :doubt:

BecBec
06-12-2002, 07:53 AM

:D :D :D :D :D She almost fell for it!!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I might be dumb, but I'm not that dumb!!! :D

BecBec
06-12-2002, 07:54 AM

Yeah butt, umm, uhh, everything I doo bee smart. :thumbsup: :doubt: :doubt: :doubt:

BecBec
06-12-2002, 07:55 AM

She only lets me use it, if she's at home. :( duh!!!! now how in the world are you gonna use it if I'm not at home. Is it not usually my form of transportation. And did you not use it when I was in Raleigh????? Oh they forget so easily!!!!!!:D

BecBec
06-12-2002, 07:56 AM

She bee the founder and creator of the Bubba's. We all belong to her. :thumbsup: Woe IS me. I have no Bubba. :( :( :(

BecBec
06-12-2002, 07:56 AM

She was trying to pull a gottcha on us. :thumbsup: Just couldn't stay away.:D :D :D :D

BecBec
06-12-2002, 07:57 AM

Yeah Bec, go ahead and take a few days. The boss man informed me I had to stay and meet the new owner this week. WE'VE BEEN SOLD!!!!! The dealership that is. Who would feed you and clothe you, and wait on you hand and foot????? Now don't get touchy, I'm just kidding!!!:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

BecBec
06-12-2002, 07:58 AM

you are sooooooo mean......:eek: :eek: He REALLY is!!!!:D :D :D Beats me daily.....butt....I like it.....:D :D

BecBec
06-12-2002, 07:59 AM

yeah, ok, sure, whatever......:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :thumbsup: ;) Oh Stan, she does know you well!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BecBec
06-12-2002, 07:59 AM

right, cobraRprincess????:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce: Yep, he's your #1 fan. Ray Charles could see that!!!!:thumbsup:

BecBec
06-12-2002, 08:00 AM

that quick? or has it been in the works?? man, i knew i shoulda called ya on the way home....:eek: :eek: He was there last night when you called. He just didn't get the phone. Don't feel bad, he didn't get the phone when Greg called Sunday either. :)

BecBec
06-12-2002, 08:01 AM

IS that a GOOD thing or a BAD thing for you Stan?? can't get any worse, has to be a good thing!!!

BecBec
06-12-2002, 08:02 AM

:( :( No sharing?? You sure she can handle you all?? ;) girls, when need to do something here!!!!! butt what??? I'm lost without a bubba!!!!:confused: :confused:

97whitevert
06-12-2002, 08:40 AM
gee, Lisa, you bee a lucky woman!!!!;)

oh yeah, aren't i though.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: now if only......:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Big Daddy
06-12-2002, 08:40 AM
He REALLY is!!!!:D :D :D Beats me daily.....butt....I like it.....:D :D

:spanked: :spanked: :spanked: :spanked: :spanked: Like that? :)

97whitevert
06-12-2002, 08:41 AM
girls, looks like we're out in the cold. And to think a few pages back I said I would share with her!!!!:doubt: :doubt:

i never said i wouldn't share.......:( :(

97whitevert
06-12-2002, 08:42 AM
I might be dumb, but I'm not that dumb!!! :D

yeah!!! you tell him!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

97whitevert
06-12-2002, 08:44 AM
Woe IS me. I have no Bubba. :( :( :(

HEY you doo be married to one!!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce:

97whitevert
06-12-2002, 08:47 AM
He was there last night when you called. He just didn't get the phone. Don't feel bad, he didn't get the phone when Greg called Sunday either. :)

ohhhh so you weren't there.. so he wouldn't get the phone...???:confused: :confused: :eek: :eek:

BecBec
06-12-2002, 09:05 AM

:spanked: :spanked: :spanked: :spanked: :spanked: Like that? :) well, err, ummm, no!!!;)

BecBec
06-12-2002, 09:06 AM

i never said i wouldn't share.......:( :( kooooollllll!!!:D

BecBec
06-12-2002, 09:08 AM

ohhhh so you weren't there.. so he wouldn't get the phone...???:confused: :confused: :eek: :eek: He may have been outside watering his new grass......but as a general rule, he doesn't answer the phone. If it rings he looks at the number on caller ID, and no matter what it is, he says, "thats for you"!!! :rotf:

scocher
06-12-2002, 09:55 AM
Woe IS me. I have no Bubba. :( :( :(

Me, neither! :( :( :(

scocher
06-12-2002, 09:56 AM
Who would feed you and clothe you, and wait on you hand and foot????? Now don't get touchy, I'm just kidding!!!:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Me thinks you DOO have your own Bubba, Becky! ;) ;) :p

scocher
06-12-2002, 09:57 AM

You doo bee a little kinky! :doubt: :eek: :rotf:

scocher
06-12-2002, 10:00 AM

I'm starting to wonder why we're "fighting" over these Bubba's anywho....;) :p :p :p

They should be fighting over us!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :thumbsup: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

97whitevert
06-12-2002, 10:10 AM
He may have been outside watering his new grass......but as a general rule, he doesn't answer the phone. If it rings he looks at the number on caller ID, and no matter what it is, he says, "thats for you"!!! :rotf:

he'd have been RIGHT!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

97whitevert
06-12-2002, 10:12 AM

I'm starting to wonder why we're "fighting" over these Bubba's anywho....;) :p :p :p

They should be fighting over us!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :thumbsup: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ahhh well, i think thye have dumped us anyway......if we are not at the track.... then they doon't want us...:eek: :eek:

97whitevert
06-12-2002, 10:24 AM
HELLO Mrs. Banana (shouldn't that be Mrs. Red hot Chili pepper?):rotf: :rotf: I can see you on here, butt you no posty yet???? what gives? Hope you guys had an uneventful trip home! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BecBec
06-12-2002, 10:27 AM

Me, neither! :( :( :( we're a sad pair:( :( :D :D :rotf: :rotf:

BecBec
06-12-2002, 10:27 AM

Me thinks you DOO have your own Bubba, Becky! ;) ;) :p yep, and he's a handful!!!!!

97whitevert
06-12-2002, 10:30 AM
we're a sad pair:( :( :D :D :rotf: :rotf:

yeah yeah yeah..... cheryl's thinks the cobra is his..... and bec bec's thinks what's his is his and whats hers is his.... and mine.. geez.... lets not even go there... we are ALL a sad group.....:( :( :(

BecBec
06-12-2002, 10:30 AM

You doo bee a little kinky! :doubt: :eek: :rotf: all women should bee!!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: IMHO

BecBec
06-12-2002, 10:31 AM

They should be fighting over us!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :thumbsup: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: aw heck, who's fightin????? butt your right, they should be fightin' over us!!! :bounce: :bounce:

97whitevert
06-12-2002, 10:32 AM
yep, and he's a handful!!!!!

a BIG handful!!!! guess you are just popping in when you can.. the boss is back i take it...:eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BecBec
06-12-2002, 10:32 AM

he'd have been RIGHT!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: usually it's those freakin' telemarketers!!!:mad: :mad:

BecBec
06-12-2002, 10:33 AM
Hello Mrs. Banana, feel free to jump in, when you get your e-mail set up. We bee a friendly bunch, butt you know that already!!! :bounce: :bounce: :D :D

97whitevert
aw heck, who's fightin????? butt your right, they should be fightin' over us!!! :bounce: :bounce:

hi becky!! you are invisible these days.....:eek: :eek: :rotf: :rotf:

BecBec

yeah yeah yeah..... cheryl's thinks the cobra is his..... and bec bec's thinks what's his is his and whats hers is his.... and mine.. geez.... lets not even go there... we are ALL a sad group.....:( :( :( :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

97whitevert
06-12-2002, 10:35 AM
usually it's those freakin' telemarketers!!!:mad: :mad:

i've had aboput 10 of those this MORNING!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

BecBec
06-12-2002, 10:35 AM

a BIG handful!!!! guess you are just popping in when you can.. the boss is back i take it...:eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: yep, and sometimes I have to log out without logging out, so I'm in the invisible mode, so people won't think I am on here all day long!!! It's hard being sneaky!!!:rotf: :rotf: James Bond I'm not, I'll leave that to BD!!!:rotf: :rotf:

BecBec
06-12-2002, 10:36 AM

i've had aboput 10 of those this MORNING!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: They always call when you are the most indisposed (shall we say)!!!!

97whitevert
06-12-2002, 10:36 AM
yep, and sometimes I have to log out without logging out, so I'm in the invisible mode, so people won't think I am on here all day long!!! It's hard being sneaky!!!:rotf: :rotf: James Bond I'm not, I'll leave that to BD!!!:rotf: :rotf:

ok i see...... well GOOD MORNING!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

BecBec
06-12-2002, 10:37 AM

ok i see...... well GOOD MORNING!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: Morning Lisa!!!! You got jet lag????

97whitevert
06-12-2002, 10:37 AM
They always call when you are the most indisposed (shall we say)!!!!

ahem... shall we say.....:eek: :eek: :rotf: :rotf:

97whitevert
06-12-2002, 10:39 AM
Morning Lisa!!!! You got jet lag????

jet lag.... nahhhh. just tired...and doon't want to get to work...:eek: :eek:

BecBec
06-12-2002, 11:02 AM
Now, I'm not invisible anymore!!!! Can you see me???:D

97whitevert
06-12-2002, 11:24 AM
Now, I'm not invisible anymore!!!! Can you see me???:D

yup!!!!:D

Big Daddy
06-12-2002, 01:41 PM
yep, and sometimes I have to log out without logging out, so I'm in the invisible mode, so people won't think I am on here all day long!!! It's hard being sneaky!!!:rotf: :rotf: James Bond I'm not, I'll leave that to BD!!!:rotf: :rotf:

Well if I'm Bond are you one of my Bond women??? :D :D ;)

Octopussy, ***** Galore, but BecBec don't fit we are going to have to find a better name for you! ;) ;) :D :D How about Becky Beaver??? ;) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

BecBec
06-12-2002, 01:47 PM

Octopussy, ***** Galore, but BecBec don't fit we are going to have to find a better name for you! ;) ;) :D :D How about Becky Beaver??? ;) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: No, I don't like that name. Think of another one puleeezzz!!!

97whitevert
06-12-2002, 02:04 PM

Octopussy, ***** Galore, but BecBec don't fit we are going to have to find a better name for you! ;) ;) :D :D How about Becky Beaver??? ;) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

theman
06-12-2002, 03:00 PM

BD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :doubt: :doubt:

97whitevert
06-12-2002, 09:50 PM

YEAH!!! what he said!!!!!!!:eek: :eek:

Big Daddy
06-12-2002, 11:28 PM
No, I don't like that name. Think of another one puleeezzz!!!

Well with that name we could be BD AND BB!! :D ;) How about Gracey Godown???? :D :D :D ;) :rotf: :rotf:

Big Daddy
06-12-2002, 11:29 PM

STAN!!! WHAT I CAN'T HEAR YOU SOMEONE SCREAMED MY NAME!! ;) ;) ;) :D

theman
06-13-2002, 12:32 AM
gee, Lisa, you bee a lucky woman!!!!;)

And you're not? :doubt:

theman
06-13-2002, 12:37 AM
duh!!!! now how in the world are you gonna use it if I'm not at home. Is it not usually my form of transportation. And did you not use it when I was in Raleigh????? Oh they forget so easily!!!!!!:D

I only drove it one day while you was in Raleigh. The stupid weatherman was calling for snow, that didn't materialize. :rolleyes: Slushboxes ain't my bag. Remember the reason I got rid of the 00 Lightning? No clutch = no fun! :thumbsup:

theman
06-13-2002, 12:42 AM
Who would feed you and clothe you, and wait on you hand and foot????? Now don't get touchy, I'm just kidding!!!:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Hooters, Me, and Rent A Maid. :thumbsup: :rotf: :rotf:

theman
06-13-2002, 12:46 AM

Wear you down, butt I doo not beat you. :D

theman
06-13-2002, 12:51 AM
Oh Stan, she does know you well!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The price one must pay for beeing famous!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

theman
06-13-2002, 12:52 AM
Yep, he's your #1 fan. Ray Charles could see that!!!!:thumbsup:

You left out Ronnie Milsap and Jose Feliciano. :D :D

theman
06-13-2002, 12:55 AM
He was there last night when you called. He just didn't get the phone. Don't feel bad, he didn't get the phone when Greg called Sunday either. :)

I was outside till dusk last night, and busy watching a golf tournament Sunday. :thumbsup:

theman
06-13-2002, 12:56 AM
can't get any worse, has to be a good thing!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

theman
06-13-2002, 12:58 AM

Spoken like a smart Bubette. :thumbsup: Hey Lisa, the Bubba's doo not want to bee shared though.

theman
06-13-2002, 01:00 AM

HEY you doo be married to one!!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce:

She was having one of her moments. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

theman
06-13-2002, 01:01 AM

ohhhh so you weren't there.. so he wouldn't get the phone...???:confused: :confused: :eek: :eek:

I answered this a few posts back. :thumbsup:

theman
06-13-2002, 01:06 AM
He may have been outside watering his new grass......but as a general rule, he doesn't answer the phone. If it rings he looks at the number on caller ID, and no matter what it is, he says, "thats for you"!!! :rotf:

The mystery is solved. I talk on the phone all day at work. The heck with it, when I get home. Unless it bee the race car owner, or the crew chief. :thumbsup: Lisa, you and Big C should come to Hickory Saturday night. I'm helping on the 42 car. It bee a Pontiac. :(

theman
06-13-2002, 01:10 AM

he'd have been RIGHT!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

See, she wanted to speak to you, not me. :thumbsup:

theman
06-13-2002, 01:11 AM
we're a sad pair:( :( :D :D :rotf: :rotf:

:doubt: :doubt: :doubt: :doubt: :doubt: :doubt:

theman
06-13-2002, 01:13 AM
yep, and he's a handful!!!!!

Well, you were warned beforehand. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

theman
06-13-2002, 01:17 AM
aw heck, who's fightin????? butt your right, they should be fightin' over us!!! :bounce: :bounce:

You think I'm crazy enough to answer this trick statement, and the other two that were posted concerning this. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

theman
06-13-2002, 01:20 AM

YEAH!!! what he said!!!!!!!:eek: :eek:

Thanks, Lisa!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

theman
06-13-2002, 01:21 AM

Well with that name we could be BD AND BB!! :D ;) How about Gracey Godown???? :D :D :D ;) :rotf: :rotf:

You and your snakeless again guttered mind. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

theman
06-13-2002, 01:25 AM

STAN!!! WHAT I CAN'T HEAR YOU SOMEONE SCREAMED MY NAME!! ;) ;) ;) :D

Well, clean the oil and rain water out of your freaking ears. :rolleyes: ;)

97whitevert
06-13-2002, 07:42 AM

Spoken like a smart Bubette. :thumbsup: Hey Lisa, the Bubba's doo not want to bee shared though.

oh, really????? hmmmmm.... well.... ahem ....ok....if that's the way it is:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

97whitevert
06-13-2002, 07:49 AM

She was having one of her moments. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

what that she was married to you???:rotf: :rotf:

BecBec
06-13-2002, 07:51 AM

Well with that name we could be BD AND BB!! :D ;) How about Gracey Godown???? :D :D :D ;) :rotf: :rotf: That's much better. You can call me Gracie!!!!:D :D

97whitevert

The mystery is solved. I talk on the phone all day at work. The heck with it, when I get home. Unless it bee the race car owner, or the crew chief. :thumbsup: Lisa, you and Big C should come to Hickory Saturday night. I'm helping on the 42 car. It bee a Pontiac. :(

booooo hooooooo i don't rate........ as for saturday.... i may be babysitting, or going to dinner and watching some in car videos....:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce:

BecBec

And you're not? :doubt: :( I have no Bubba!!!! Woe is me!!!:( :D

BecBec
06-13-2002, 07:52 AM

I only drove it one day while you was in Raleigh. The stupid weatherman was calling for snow, that didn't materialize. :rolleyes: Slushboxes ain't my bag. Remember the reason I got rid of the 00 Lightning? No clutch = no fun! :thumbsup: why are you so testy, chill out puleeezzzz!!!

BecBec
06-13-2002, 07:53 AM

Hooters, Me, and Rent A Maid. :thumbsup: :rotf: :rotf: well, you have to pay for #1 and #3, and I know how tight you are!!!!:D :D :D

BecBec
06-13-2002, 07:53 AM

You left out Ronnie Milsap and Jose Feliciano. :D :D my bad!!!

BecBec
06-13-2002, 07:54 AM

Spoken like a smart Bubette. :thumbsup: Hey Lisa, the Bubba's doo not want to bee shared though. See Lisa, you do be a lucky woman. You know now that Stan is all yours!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

97whitevert

You think I'm crazy enough to answer this trick statement, and the other two that were posted concerning this. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hey i was NOT fighting over anyone.....jeez....what big heads some of them have..:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

BecBec

She was having one of her moments. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: butt by his own confession, he belongs to someone else :( :( :( j/k

97whitevert
06-13-2002, 07:56 AM
See Lisa, you do be a lucky woman. You know now that Stan is all yours!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

aaawwwww shucks....... well you KNOW i always will defer to you on him, becbec!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BecBec
06-13-2002, 07:56 AM

The mystery is solved. I talk on the phone all day at work. The heck with it, when I get home. Unless it bee the race car owner, or the crew chief. :thumbsup: Lisa, you and Big C should come to Hickory Saturday night. I'm helping on the 42 car. It bee a Pontiac. :( Wow Lisa, you got an invitation!!! He TOLD me he was going, butt didn't say anything about me going!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

97whitevert
06-13-2002, 07:58 AM
:( I have no Bubba!!!! Woe is me!!!:( :D

you're married to one....

(sorry abbott and costello):rotf: :rotf:

BecBec
06-13-2002, 07:58 AM

See, she wanted to speak to you, not me. :thumbsup: Lisa, this is not the big issue that Stan is trying to make it out to be. I said, "Lisa called you, did you not see the message", and he said "you know I don't check that machine." And that was all that was said. You know you can call our house anytime you want. I just figured since he is your bubba and you are his bubbette that you would be calling him to fill him in on Gingerman. (sigh) I get so tired of defending myself!!!

BecBec
06-13-2002, 07:59 AM

Well, you were warned beforehand. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I was!!! by your other three wives, I don't think so!!!:mad:

97whitevert
06-13-2002, 08:00 AM
Wow Lisa, you got an invitation!!! He TOLD me he was going, butt didn't say anything about me going!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

oh... uh oh stan you be in trouble now......:eek: :eek: :eek:

BecBec
06-13-2002, 08:01 AM

You and your snakeless again guttered mind. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ok, let me get this right, this is how the game is played. You can belong only to Bubbette #1 but I can't be a BD Bond Woman!!! hmmmmmm!!!!:doubt: :doubt: :doubt:

BecBec
06-13-2002, 08:02 AM

oh, really????? hmmmmm.... well.... ahem ....ok....if that's the way it is:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: I think he meant he belongs to you and you alone, as well as all the other bubbas!!! You do bee a lucky woman!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

97whitevert
06-13-2002, 08:03 AM
Lisa, this is not the big issue that Stan is trying to make it out to be. I said, "Lisa called you, did you not see the message", and he said "you know I don't check that machine." And that was all that was said. You know you can call our house anytime you want. I just figured since he is your bubba and you are his bubbette that you would be calling him to fill him in on Gingerman. (sigh) I get so tired of defending myself!!!

actually.. i'd have talked to anyone that answered....sheesh.. andi didn't want him to think that i would anly talk to ... aw heck.. here i am trying to defend mysself....MEN!! go figure....if it weren't for..........:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

97whitevert
06-13-2002, 08:05 AM
I was!!! by your other three wives, I don't think so!!!:mad:

he has 3 other wives??????:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: all at the same time???:eek: :rotf: :rotf:

97whitevert
06-13-2002, 08:10 AM
ok, let me get this right, this is how the game is played. You can belong only to Bubbette #1 but I can't be a BD Bond Woman!!! hmmmmmm!!!!:doubt: :doubt: :doubt:

hmmmmmm ....he belongs to you!! he do be a bubba of mine...butt, so many bubba's..... and he doo be the closest....hmmmmm butt..... you do take care of him...sooooo he's your's butt can he still be a bubba of mine?????:confused: :confused: :confused: ( i'm confused, are you??):rotf: :rotf:

97whitevert
06-13-2002, 08:12 AM
I think he meant he belongs to you and you alone, as well as all the other bubbas!!! You do bee a lucky woman!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ohhhh.... ok....i doo b very lucky!!!!!! to have such wonderful friends!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
bubba's and non bubba's alike!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

BecBec
06-13-2002, 08:13 AM

he has 3 other wives??????:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: all at the same time???:eek: :rotf: :rotf: sorry, should have said ex!!!:eek:

BecBec
06-13-2002, 08:13 AM

hmmmmmm ....he belongs to you!! he do be a bubba of mine...butt, so many bubba's..... and he doo be the closest....hmmmmm butt..... you do take care of him...sooooo he's your's butt can he still be a bubba of mine?????:confused: :confused: :confused: ( i'm confused, are you??):rotf: :rotf: you know I stay confused!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :rotf: :rotf:

97whitevert
06-13-2002, 08:15 AM
sorry, should have said ex!!!:eek:

you know this will be news to many......:eek: :rotf: :rotf:

97whitevert
06-13-2002, 08:16 AM
you know I stay confused!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :rotf: :rotf:

me too.. did i tell you what happened to me the other day??:eek: :eek:

BecBec
06-13-2002, 08:17 AM

you know this will be news to many......:eek: :rotf: :rotf: oops!!! didn't mean to tarnish his image, didn't know it was something he was hiding. I guess I shouldn't mention all the live ins he has had either. :eek: :eek:

BecBec
06-13-2002, 08:18 AM

me too.. did i tell you what happened to me the other day??:eek: :eek: no, doo tell!!! BTW, Good morning Lisa!!!:D :D

BecBec
06-13-2002, 08:19 AM
oops!!! didn't mean to tarnish his image, didn't know it was something he was hiding. I guess I shouldn't mention all the live ins he has had either. :eek: :eek: oh, he's gonna flame me for this one!!!:eek: :eek:

97whitevert
06-13-2002, 08:21 AM
oops!!! didn't mean to tarnish his image, didn't know it was something he was hiding. I guess I shouldn't mention all the live ins he has had either. :eek: :eek:

oh i don't think he was hiding it.... just didn't mention...you know maybe he doesn't count them as being important...YOU are the important one!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

97whitevert
06-13-2002, 08:22 AM
no, doo tell!!! BTW, Good morning Lisa!!!:D :D

Good Morning Becky!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

BecBec
06-13-2002, 08:23 AM

oh i don't think he was hiding it.... just didn't mention...you know maybe he doesn't count them as being important...YOU are the important one!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Your soooo sweet, butt I don't know if he would agree with that or not!!!:doubt: :doubt:

BecBec
06-13-2002, 08:25 AM
why does it say I have one new private message, butt when I go in there I don't have a new one!!!:confused: :confused: :confused:

97whitevert
06-13-2002, 08:26 AM
no, doo tell!!! BTW, Good morning Lisa!!!:D :D

well i doo have to tell you that i have been to the dr. for it.... i have a disease called AAADD..... it kinda bad really, butt i am sure that i'l be able to manage with the help of my friends and family. No meds known to help, butt i am sure that i will be involved in studies from universities.....:( :(

BecBec
06-13-2002, 08:26 AM
psssst!!!! Lisa, look at my post count!!!!!! I'm gettin up there!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

BecBec
06-13-2002, 08:27 AM

well i doo have to tell you that i have been to the dr. for it.... i have a disease called AAADD..... it kinda bad really, butt i am sure that i'l be able to manage with the help of my friends and family. No meds known to help, butt i am sure that i will be involved in studies from universities.....:( :( you being serious now????, remember how gullible I am!!!:confused: :confused:

97whitevert
06-13-2002, 08:28 AM
why does it say I have one new private message, butt when I go in there I don't have a new one!!!:confused: :confused: :confused:

did you already read it? when you first logged on? because it wil say it and it may say 0 unread.....

BecBec
06-13-2002, 08:30 AM

did you already read it? when you first logged on? because it wil say it and it may say 0 unread..... No I went in and I had one from you, butt this morning my e-mail said I had a new one from Bonny, and I tried to refresh and it stills says I have one new one, butt I can't find it. sigh, this is over my head!!!

97whitevert
06-13-2002, 08:31 AM
psssst!!!! Lisa, look at my post count!!!!!! I'm gettin up there!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

i am sooooo proud of you!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce:

BecBec
06-13-2002, 08:31 AM

i am sooooo proud of you!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce: thanks pal!!:rotf: :rotf: :bounce: :bounce:

97whitevert
06-13-2002, 08:32 AM
No I went in and I had one from you, butt this morning my e-mail said I had a new one from Bonny, and I tried to refresh and it stills says I have one new one, butt I can't find it. sigh, this is over my head!!!

hmmm that i doon't know about....:confused: :confused: :confused:

BecBec
06-13-2002, 08:32 AM

hmmm that i doon't know about....:confused: :confused: :confused: me either!!! :confused:

97whitevert
06-13-2002, 08:35 AM
you being serious now????, remember how gullible I am!!!:confused: :confused:

oh yes.. quite serious.... it means some changes in my lifestyle, butt if i can get something that will work, from university studies, then i will sure be happy. i tried one already, went through the whole thing, butt so far....no real change:( :(

97whitevert
06-13-2002, 08:37 AM
thanks pal!!:rotf: :rotf: :bounce: :bounce:

one more......

BecBec
06-13-2002, 08:46 AM

one more...... you have a pm Lisa!!!! WOW 300!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

97whitevert
06-13-2002, 09:07 AM
you have a pm Lisa!!!! WOW 300!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

got it!!! and congrats!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce:
i also have told a few of the others-- stan, kevin , brian... they have been VERY supportive!! Thanks sooo much guys!! i love you all for it!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

winddy1
06-13-2002, 05:34 PM

well i doo have to tell you that i have been to the dr. for it.... i have a disease called AAADD..... it kinda bad really, butt i am sure that i'l be able to manage with the help of my friends and family. No meds known to help, butt i am sure that i will be involved in studies from universities.....:( :(

======================

Lisa ???

You seem quite normal to me...

When were you diagnosed with ADD ??

Remember when Tom was in the hot tub - he went under and your mind worked immediately to get him out of there .... mine took a few more minutes....

I think I'm allot more ADD'd than you are ...

you are a quick thinker !!

I tell you sometimes, I really hate it .... but then again, it has taught me to work harder.....

I was diagnosed with it in my late twenties,
in school I was known by most of my teachers as being a "dunce", allot of them didn't like me. Back then - you were either smart or dumb - there wasn't much of an in between ....

I just

didn't know how to learn !!!

I needed help !!!

However, I did have several good teachers in my life that made a big difference .....

People with ADD can be extremely smart ....

wee just have to work harder at it !!!!

I told my instructor at Gingerman that I have ADD and I'm a little slow - but once I get it .....
and it can and most of the time will take awhile...

but once I get it, I got it !!!
:thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce:

winddy1
06-13-2002, 05:35 PM
you have a pm Lisa!!!! WOW 300!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

========================

what ya talkin'
about??

Did I miss something ??:confused:

did you say something?

:rolleyes:

97whitevert
06-13-2002, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by winddy1

========================

what ya talkin'
about??

Did I miss something ??:confused:

did you say something?

:rolleyes:

ya know.. a pm.... ya know like i gonna send you in a minute.....

winddy1
06-13-2002, 06:23 PM

ya know.. a pm.... ya know like i gonna send you in a minute.....

-----------------

got it !!

:bounce: :bounce:

theman
06-14-2002, 12:45 AM

what that she was married to you???:rotf: :rotf:

That has been the brightest moment in her life. :thumbsup:

theman
06-14-2002, 12:48 AM
That's much better. You can call me Gracie!!!!:D :D

You doo remind me of Gracie. You know, Gracie Allen. George's wife. "Say good night, Gracie." :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

theman
06-14-2002, 12:49 AM

booooo hooooooo i don't rate........ as for saturday.... i may be babysitting, or going to dinner and watching some in car videos....:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce:

:( :( :(

theman
06-14-2002, 12:53 AM
why are you so testy, chill out puleeezzzz!!!

If having no clutch makes me testy......... You figure it out.

theman
06-14-2002, 12:55 AM
well, you have to pay for #1 and #3, and I know how tight you are!!!!:D :D :D

Doo you love trying to make me look bad? So, now I'm tight. Who walked out of the Harley shop yesterday with a new shirt that I paid for? :rolleyes:

theman
06-14-2002, 12:59 AM

hey i was NOT fighting over anyone.....jeez....what big heads some of them have..:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Well, my hat size is 7 3/4. In terms you may understand, that is a XXL helmet size. :thumbsup:

theman
06-14-2002, 01:03 AM
Wow Lisa, you got an invitation!!! He TOLD me he was going, butt didn't say anything about me going!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

I figured you knew the way. I'm sure Mary will be going. Talk about beeing testy, gracie. :rolleyes:

theman
06-14-2002, 01:04 AM

you're married to one....

(sorry abbott and costello):rotf: :rotf:

WATCH IT!!! I know who you've been talking to. :mad: :mad:

theman
06-14-2002, 01:09 AM

oh... uh oh stan you be in trouble now......:eek: :eek: :eek:

In trouble.......NEVER!!!! :D :D

theman
06-14-2002, 01:13 AM
ok, let me get this right, this is how the game is played. You can belong only to Bubbette #1 but I can't be a BD Bond Woman!!! hmmmmmm!!!!:doubt: :doubt: :doubt:

Well, if you like bouncing off of walls at RA and trying to make your Cobra into a boat....Go for it!!! It's no sweat off of my brow. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

theman
06-14-2002, 01:16 AM

actually.. i'd have talked to anyone that answered....sheesh.. andi didn't want him to think that i would anly talk to ... aw heck.. here i am trying to defend mysself....MEN!! go figure....if it weren't for..........:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

men, there would bee no women. Just finishing your last sentence for you, Lisa. :D :D :D

theman
06-14-2002, 01:17 AM

he has 3 other wives??????:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: all at the same time???:eek: :rotf: :rotf:

A developing harem?? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

theman
06-14-2002, 01:20 AM

hmmmmmm ....he belongs to you!! he do be a bubba of mine...butt, so many bubba's..... and he doo be the closest....hmmmmm butt..... you do take care of him...sooooo he's your's butt can he still be a bubba of mine?????:confused: :confused: :confused: ( i'm confused, are you??):rotf: :rotf:

You two are backing up traffic with all of this confusion. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

theman
06-14-2002, 01:22 AM
sorry, should have said ex!!!:eek:

And why are they beeing thrown into this? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

theman
06-14-2002, 01:24 AM
you know I stay confused!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :rotf: :rotf:

That explains your new name. :thumbsup: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

theman
06-14-2002, 01:25 AM

you know this will be news to many......:eek: :rotf: :rotf:

Yeah, thanks gracie. :mad:

theman
06-14-2002, 01:26 AM

me too.. did i tell you what happened to me the other day??:eek: :eek:

OH NO!!!!!! the alphabet disease. :eek: :eek:

theman
06-14-2002, 01:40 AM
oh, he's gonna flame me for this one!!!:eek: :eek:

No they will just understand why I have so many ex's. Women can't keep quiet, when they should. :D :D

theman
06-14-2002, 01:43 AM

And bringing me down dooing it. :D :D

theman
06-14-2002, 01:48 AM
me either!!! :confused:

WARNING: TRAFFIC CONFUSION AHEAD!!!!!

theman
06-14-2002, 01:50 AM

got it!!! and congrats!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce:
i also have told a few of the others-- stan, kevin , brian... they have been VERY supportive!! Thanks sooo much guys!! i love you all for it!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm just glad I could be supportive!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BecBec
06-14-2002, 06:55 AM

That has been the brightest moment in her life. :thumbsup: Yes, it has!!!!! :) You won't hear him say that though!!;)

BecBec
06-14-2002, 06:55 AM

You doo remind me of Gracie. You know, Gracie Allen. George's wife. "Say good night, Gracie." :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: If the shoe fits, wear it, right??????:rotf: :rotf:

BecBec
06-14-2002, 06:57 AM

Doo you love trying to make me look bad? So, now I'm tight. Who walked out of the Harley shop yesterday with a new shirt that I paid for? :rolleyes: I'm not trying to make you look bad, and thank you for the shirt, you are and forever will be my hero!!!! :)

BecBec
06-14-2002, 06:58 AM

In trouble.......NEVER!!!! :D :D NEVER = don't care!!!!

BecBec
06-14-2002, 07:00 AM

And why are they beeing thrown into this? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: You said, "you were warned,were you not????" and I said "by who, your ........":p

BecBec
06-14-2002, 07:02 AM

Yeah, thanks gracie. :mad: truly sorry, didn't mean to spill the beans. :( :( I'm sure it didn't hurt your reputation with your followers.:)

BecBec
06-14-2002, 07:03 AM

No they will just understand why I have so many ex's. Women can't keep quiet, when they should. :D :D see apology on post before!!!:(

BecBec
06-14-2002, 07:04 AM

And bringing me down dooing it. :D :D sorry, just trying to hold my head above water on some of the slams I been getting!!!!:(

97whitevert
06-14-2002, 07:38 AM

That has been the brightest moment in her life. :thumbsup:

oh pul-leeeze:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

97whitevert
06-14-2002, 07:40 AM

Well, my hat size is 7 3/4. In terms you may understand, that is a XXL helmet size. :thumbsup:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :rotf: :rotf:

97whitevert
06-14-2002, 07:42 AM

WATCH IT!!! I know who you've been talking to. :mad: :mad:

WHAT??????? WHO?????:eek: :eek: :eek:

97whitevert
06-14-2002, 07:44 AM

men, there would bee no women. Just finishing your last sentence for you, Lisa. :D :D :D

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

97whitevert
06-14-2002, 07:45 AM

OH NO!!!!!! the alphabet disease. :eek: :eek:

sssshhhhhhhhh...........;) ;) ;)

97whitevert
06-14-2002, 07:48 AM
sorry, just trying to hold my head above water on some of the slams I been getting!!!!:(

aahhhhh soooo he can dish it out......:eek: :eek: :eek: :rotf:

97whitevert
06-14-2002, 08:31 AM
you being serious now????, remember how gullible I am!!!:confused: :confused:

YOU???? gullible??? shirley you jest!!!:eek: :eek: :rotf: :rotf:

winddy1
06-14-2002, 09:03 AM

You doo remind me of Gracie. You know, Gracie Allen. George's wife. "Say good night, Gracie." :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
====================

psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst..: Hey Stan - look up above .... don't forget what forum this bee !!!!

GOOD MORNING STAN !!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

BecBec
06-14-2002, 09:57 AM

sssshhhhhhhhh...........;) ;) ;) yeah, and I'm beginning to suspect she has gotten me on this alphabet disease!:doubt: :doubt: :doubt: And I think I fell for it, hook, line, and sinker!!! :doubt: :doubt:

BecBec
06-14-2002, 09:59 AM

YOU???? gullible??? shirley you jest!!!:eek: :eek: :rotf: :rotf: :mad: :mad: :doubt: :doubt: :doubt: :moon: :rotf: :rotf:

Big Daddy
06-14-2002, 11:00 AM

Well, if you like bouncing off of walls at RA and trying to make your Cobra into a boat....Go for it!!! It's no sweat off of my brow. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Gee Stan I'm glad your a friend I would hate to see what you would post if you weren't! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

;)

theman
06-15-2002, 01:41 AM
Yes, it has!!!!! :) You won't hear him say that though!!;)

What is it you won't hear me say?? :D

theman
06-15-2002, 01:42 AM
If the shoe fits, wear it, right??????:rotf: :rotf:

In one word, YEP!!!!