PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Cobra Convertible Road Race Car for sale

puzzle13
03-08-2014, 12:54 PM
I hate to do this, but I think the time has come. For sale is my 2003 Cobra Convertible with only 22,146.5 original miles on it. This car is not street legal, has been turned into a road race car, and is a great track car. It has a full cage, brand new 4.6 motor with only one weekend and tuning on it, comes lots of extras, and is actually a great track car. Best time to my knowledge is about a 2:10 on the VIR full course, but not certain.

The car is stock on the outside except for the Tiger Racing front fenders, Tiger Racing fiberglass lift off hood, Tiger Racing front spoiler, and the G-Stream Wing. The engine is a built naturally aspirated 4.6, aluminum block, stroker kit, Sullivan intake, Callies rods, custom CP pistons, Eagle crank, all lightweight parts, Avaid dry sump oil system & built by Mark Kroffe at Ashworth's Performance in Fuquay Varina, NC. The engine was tuned by Dan at Pro Dyno and the performance numbers are 433.59 rwhp at 6450 rpm and 367.67 rwtq at 5750 rpm. Again, this engine only has one weekend at the track in addition to tuning. It may have more hp now that it is broken in. It currently has 3.55's in the rear, but 3.73's & 4.10's are included. The rear diff has a cooler & fan. The front brakes are Stoptechs and come with 2 brand new sets of rotors and a brand new set of race pads. Rear brakes are stock and come with 1 extra set of rotors and a brand new set of race pads. The brake fluid has been constantly changed and has brand new Castrol race fluid in it. The suspension is completely Maximum Motorsports with coil overs and the stiffest shock/strut set-up they offered. The car was just aligned & corner balanced by Performance Chassis in Cary, NC before going to the track in November of 2013 and it handles very good. The wheels are Enkei's, 17X10's and there are two sets. One set has BFG slicks on that have only been on the track for one session. The car has tow hooks, removable steering wheel, 6 pt. harnesses & race seats. The motor alone & dry sump system is worth over $15,000.00 alone. I am looking to get $15,000.00 for the car and all of its extra parts. I also have a very nice enclosed trailer that was set up for the car that will also be available once the car is sold. PM or email me for pictures or extra information.

I just don't seem to have the time or the funds to go to the track enough to enjoy the car.

Mystic_Cobra
03-19-2014, 10:55 AM
Post it on racingjunk and on the NASA forums, too.

puzzle13
04-23-2014, 09:05 PM
Also posted on RacingJunk.com

Thanks.

Post it on racingjunk and on the NASA forums, too.

puzzle13
05-03-2014, 10:43 AM
If anybody is interested, I will drop the price to $12,500.00. Need to sell.

puzzle13
05-31-2014, 08:36 PM
Car sold today.:(

03-246
06-03-2014, 02:55 PM
Congrats on the sale.

poolman
06-08-2014, 04:44 PM
Car sold today.:(

Kind of a sad thing. Sent you a pm.