PDA

View Full Version : GT vs more affordable non-Premium GT Fastback. Which one?

mustacob
06-21-2014, 10:31 PM
Would you prefer the more expensive yet more heavily appointed GT Premium or would you prefer more bang for your buck in picking the non-Premium GT Fastback?

http://www.torquenews.com/106/2015-ford-mustang-gt-fastback-offers-most-bang-buck

When you use the Ford website to build a 2015 Ford Mustang GT Fastback, you do not get the option to pick from any available popular equipment groups like you do with the GT Premium. The base GT Fastback with the manual transmission starts at $32,100 while the automatic transmission bumps the price up to $33,295. After choosing your transmission, you are whisked away to the option screen where you begin by picking your exterior color. Like the GT Premium, there are ten exterior paint choices - Guard, Triple Yellow, Magnetic, Deep Impact Blue, Ruby Red, Competition Orange, Race Red, Ingot Silver, Oxford White and Black with Triple Yellow adding $495 to the price while Ruby Red adds $395. The other 8 colors are available free of charge and as was the case when I built my ideal GT Premium Fastback, I would be all over Competition Orange for the standard price.

cobrabitn
06-22-2014, 09:40 PM
GT premium with a trak pak!