View Full Version : What tool do i need

07-18-2015, 07:46 PM
I have a 2001 Mustang Cobra SVT convertible. I want to adjust the door striker. What tool is it? Its a star shape but not sure what type. Is it metric or imperial?

Thanks in advance.

07-20-2015, 10:53 PM
It's a torx head. They sell them at autozone/advanced. You generally use these bits for seat belts as well if you ever have to remove/switch belts.