PDA

View Full Version : SVT Contour kills a TRANS AM !!


winddy1
06-03-2002, 09:55 AM
OK,

here's the beef.

My ride to work - 17 miles.

Last four miles are stretches of highway that have school zones ...

This guy in a Trans Am is behind me, dead anxious to get around me even though there is someone in front of both of us...

he finally gets himself around me (hey, I'm not going to speed in a school zone)....

We come up to a light ....

he starts racing his motor... (sheesh definitely not the sound of a Cobra ....)

anyway, light changes to green.

He sits there. I sit there. He looks at me and waits to me to take off.



You know,
That look ! ! ! !

I took my foot off the brake and let Bully roll.

He took off and then braked ....

he revved up his motor some more, gunned it,
squeeled the tires .....

anxiously ....
waiting for me to go.

The more he did it.

The slower I went.

Then he floored it and smoke poured out the back.

Yeah, he took off.

NO - I didn't.



I'm not stupid !!!

First of all - I know he's faster !!

I was giving him the white flag ....

plus -
it's a school zone ....

he was the one that was stupid !!

a few seconds later,
my radar detector goes off ..
I turn into my work parking lot ....


I'm the one that won.






:D :D :D

:burnout:


:starwars:

Snake
06-18-2002, 11:46 PM
thats good to play it smart, there are times to race, and there are times not to race. being in a school zone was totally not one of those times to race. now the idiot in the trans am has to pay a 300 dollar fine for trying to make fool out of a SVT. :thumbsup:

winddy1
06-19-2002, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Snake
thats good to play it smart, there are times to race, and there are times not to race. being in a school zone was totally not one of those times to race. now the idiot in the trans am has to pay a 300 dollar fine for trying to make fool out of a SVT. :thumbsup:

===========================


thats for sure !!


another thing about driving an SVT besides us being smart....

we are:

So Very Trustworthy !!

(SVT !!)



:thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce:

Snake
06-20-2002, 01:30 PM
actually,this is totally off the subject, i often thought about selling my cobra, i don't know if i should.:doubt:

97whitevert
06-20-2002, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Snake
actually,this is totally off the subject, i often thought about selling my cobra, i don't know if i should.:doubt:

why are you thinking of selling?:confused: :confused:

winddy1
06-20-2002, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Snake
actually,this is totally off the subject, i often thought about selling my cobra, i don't know if i should.:doubt:

=========================







why???

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Lightning Bob
06-28-2002, 03:54 PM
"the world is filled with stupid people, try not to be one of them"

winddy1
06-30-2002, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Lightning Bob
"the world is filled with stupid people, try not to be one of them"



===============================





so....

what I think Lightning Bob is trying to say is....


don't sell your Cobra !!

:thumbsup: :bounce: