PDA

View Full Version : finally 4.10's

Snake98
06-05-2002, 02:12 AM
well the 4.10's are going in Wed. as well as an aluminum driveshaft...sigh...finally. Anyways I just wanted some input on how to cure the speedo problem. I know there are several fixes available, and I was wondering if anyone had a particular favorite or a complaint that might help me decide. Thanks I appreciate it. -Rob

98 Snakeman
06-05-2002, 11:30 PM
My father and I installed my 4.10's. I went the speed cal. way, it only took maybe a 1/2 hour to install, it comes with a chart to set the dip switches, you can adjust for tire size and gears, if you change either again all you have to do is look at the chart and change a few switches, its that easy.
:bounce: :bounce:
Dallas mustang even preset it for me. Then I checked it against mile markers and another car. It worked great.:D :D

Snake98
06-06-2002, 01:41 AM
thanks for the input...yeah I have already checked out the Dallas website and that particular brand looks good and the price is right too...I may be going that route soon....thanks again -Rob

winddy1
06-06-2002, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Snake98
well the 4.10's are going in Wed. as well as an aluminum driveshaft...sigh...finally. Anyways I just wanted some input on how to cure the speedo problem. I know there are several fixes available, and I was wondering if anyone had a particular favorite or a complaint that might help me decide. Thanks I appreciate it. -Rob

==================

your going to love them !!

:burnout:

:bounce: :bounce: