PDA

View Full Version : How's gingerman going???


cobrabitn
06-08-2002, 12:50 PM
I got to thinking what a nice day it is today in the south and then I realized we were having an event in MI. So how's the event going? Wish I could have been there with you guys. :( I do hope you all are having a good time :) even if I couldn't be there. :cussing:

Be careful, have fun !!!:thumbsup:

STU
06-08-2002, 10:19 PM
Hey Tony, just to give you a quick update........Weather is PERFECT! Everybody has had a ton of track time and as of 3 pm when I had to leave for a graduation party everyones cars are just the same as they arrived. :D

We did have one person show up with something to surprise everyone....But I'll let them break the news to you all. :thumbsup:

Brian........Lew is getting dang fast in that 95R :eek: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: He and Dean both had me hoping the tires held..:eek:

I'll be back up at 5am tomorrow to drive the 90 minutes back to Gingerman for another great day!

Dean is to be congratulated for all the had work he put into this event.

P.S. I have my UPS driver coming back tomorrow with his green 97 Cobra for a ride. Gave him an application today. :D

cobrabitn
06-09-2002, 12:12 AM
Dave,

I have two things to say to you.
1) Why didn't you take pictures and post them and ....
2) For future reference, I hate being kept in suspense.

What is the surprise?????;)

Cobra-R
06-09-2002, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by STU


Brian........Lew is getting dang fast in that 95R :eek: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: He and Dean both had me hoping the tires held..:eek:





Uhhh ohhh, are you saying there is one more person that I am slower than now?:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

STU
06-09-2002, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by cobrabitn
Dave,

I have two things to say to you.
1) Why didn't you take pictures and post them and ....
2) For future reference, I hate being kept in suspense.

What is the surprise?????;)


<sigh> I don't have a digital camera yet. :( I Plan on getting the new Sony DSC-P7 when it becomes available in July.




Here is a hint.... http://www.seedquest.com/vegetables/tomato/expofm/splash/cluster.jpg

cobrabitn
06-09-2002, 12:03 PM
Let's see????

Y'all are out there farming???

Someone drove through a tomato patch??

A local farmer is selling vegetables to everyone??

A torch red 03 Cobra is there? Which one is it? ;)

98BlueVert
06-09-2002, 12:37 PM
the banana man is now the tomato man??

Ken 01-Cobra
06-09-2002, 03:59 PM
I am surprised Tony didn't guess this...You're making spaghetti for everyone for lunch?

kevin
06-09-2002, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by #41Killer



Uhhh ohhh, are you saying there is one more person that I am slower than now?:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

ONLY one more??:rotf: :rotf:

kevin
06-09-2002, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by STU



<sigh> I don't have a digital camera yet. :( I Plan on getting the new Sony DSC-P7 when it becomes available in July.

u say toomatoe. i say tamatoe


Here is a hint.... http://www.seedquest.com/vegetables/tomato/expofm/splash/cluster.jpg :D

i gues you're saying he finally figured out red is faster (and holds the raod better):D :rotf:

STU
06-09-2002, 09:45 PM
Another great day at Gingerman! Everyone was having a great time!!

Thanks Tony and Dean.

Thanks to everyone for giving me great rides!! Helps keep me in check for right now.

Blue 03 Cobra arrived around noon and did a couple of nice smoky burnouts for our photo pleasure. :D They were out running hot laps with it in group A also. Sounded great with the Borla Exhaust. I am sure some of the others have some pictures to post for you.




Hint #2 http://www.eslkidstuff.com/images/hotpepper.gif

Ken 01-Cobra
06-09-2002, 09:47 PM
You're making salsa?

kevin
06-10-2002, 02:02 AM
instead of a banana shake it's a hot tamalie:D

vrtical
06-10-2002, 11:51 AM
Gingerman was awesome on Sat. only went for one day wish I could have seen the 03, next time. We had 2 cars running. a red 95 in B group and mine. We had a great time and lots of fun. Thanks to Dean for inviting us out, I am sure I will be out again with you guys.

cobrabitn
06-10-2002, 02:12 PM
Tom Lewis brought a red car there but I don't know what kind. As for the second comment, I'll repeat myself a last time if you want to hear any further correspondence from me on this board. I don't like surprises so take that for what it is worth.

winddy1
06-10-2002, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by cobrabitn
Tom Lewis brought a red car there but I don't know what kind. As for the second comment, I'll repeat myself a last time if you want to hear any further correspondence from me on this board. I don't like surprises so take that for what it is worth.

==================


Tony, I'm very sorry.
I was just teasing you....

What I meant was -

it wouldn't be right for me to be
(or the rest of us) to be the one to tell you !!

That would be unfair to the one that holds that right.

Dean95CobraR
06-10-2002, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by winddy1


==================


Tony, I'm very sorry.
I was just teasing you....

What I meant was -

it wouldn't be right for me to be
(or the rest of us) to be the one to tell you !!

That would be unfair to the one that holds that right.


I agree! He tried and tried to get it out of me butt:D I wouldn't tell. Tony, you will see soon enough. :D

johnbasf
06-11-2002, 12:09 AM
1,800 miles and worth it!!! What a group of people we have!!! After Sat. sesson we were riding to the hotel and Lindsey told me that " all of these people are nice Dad ". Had a blast. The car is SOOOO much better now. To all of my fellow Mystic owners, let's do another one together so we can get that group pic!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Big thanks to Dean and his wife!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

tgentry
06-11-2002, 12:50 AM
We had a blast! Dean and Annette, you were both wonderful and seemed to be everywhere at once. I really don't know how Dean had time to drive.

John, it's not that much farther to Road America. Come on out and play with Shelby Northwoods this fall. I know of at least 4 Mystics that will be there, you would make 5 :cool:

johnbasf
06-11-2002, 01:01 AM
I can't pronounce it but it was good, thanks Mike and Thomas!!!!

NJ2000R
06-11-2002, 07:54 AM
We put 1600 miles on the truck, and 305 miles on the 'R' (about 250 track miles between the two of us sharing the car) for my first-ever track experience....guess what....I AM HOOKED!!!!!!!!!! what a blast!!!!!!!! Saturday was OK, but by Sunday, I could feel myself getting alot more comfortable and quite a bit faster as I learned the track and how much I could push the car, and wow....what a rush.....:D :D :D :D

Thanks to Dean and everyone who helped put this together and make it work....also, this is a super group of people we have, kinda like one big family :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: we made a bunch of new friends, and look forward to hitting the track again, REAL soon! :cool: :D :thumbsup: :bounce:

Dean95CobraR
06-11-2002, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by tgentry
We had a blast! Dean and Annette, you were both wonderful and seemed to be everywhere at once. I really don't know how Dean had time to drive.

John, it's not that much farther to Road America. Come on out and play with Shelby Northwoods this fall. I know of at least 4 Mystics that will be there, you would make 5 :cool:


Don't forget my right hand man Dave Sturgis eeerrrrr, I mean Dave Stuart!!:D

Dean95CobraR
06-11-2002, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by NJ2000R
We put 1600 miles on the truck, and 305 miles on the 'R' (about 250 track miles between the two of us sharing the car) for my first-ever track experience....guess what....I AM HOOKED!!!!!!!!!! what a blast!!!!!!!! Saturday was OK, but by Sunday, I could feel myself getting alot more comfortable and quite a bit faster as I learned the track and how much I could push the car, and wow....what a rush.....:D :D :D :D

Thanks to Dean and everyone who helped put this together and make it work....also, this is a super group of people we have, kinda like one big family :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: we made a bunch of new friends, and look forward to hitting the track again, REAL soon! :cool: :D :thumbsup: :bounce:


I'm glad you both enjoyed it. It seemed like everytime you looked out on the track you would see that R running around. That poor car probably don't know what hit it. :D

Hope to see both of you soon at a track in your neck of the woods.:thumbsup:

winddy1
06-11-2002, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by johnbasf
1,800 miles and worth it!!! What a group of people we have!!! After Sat. sesson we were riding to the hotel and Lindsey told me that " all of these people are nice Dad ". Had a blast. The car is SOOOO much better now. To all of my fellow Mystic owners, let's do another one together so we can get that group pic!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Big thanks to Dean and his wife!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

=================



hey,

what about us

black and blue owners ???

:doubt: :lurk: :confused:
;) ;)

Tell Lindsey that we like you guys too !!

Your welcome in our garage anytime !!

(by the way, them tires are still attached to the trailer .. locked on ofcourse ....

getting rained on !!)

I haven't heard back from your buyer .... he's suppossed to call sometime this week.

take care !!:thumbsup: :bounce:

CobraRPrincess
06-11-2002, 03:16 PM
It was great meeting everyone. Im sorry that the heat made me feel a bit under the weather. That and a combo of not enuff sleep from the long drive and for being too excited to sleep..HAHA:grinangel

I wanted to thank Bonny for telling me to pop on here. ken told me only members could access the forums, I guess he was wrong..

I had a GREAT TIME.. Id have been out on the track more on day 2 if I had felt better. I was glad we went to T shirts on Sunday.. that helped alot!!:thumbsup:

thank you to everyone that made the event possible and to run smoothly.

I most want to thank Ken for having such trust in me to let me drive the R, LOL

97whitevert
06-11-2002, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by CobraRPrincess
It was great meeting everyone. Im sorry that the heat made me feel a bit under the weather. That and a combo of not enuff sleep from the long drive and for being too excited to sleep..HAHA:grinangel

I wanted to thank Bonny for telling me to pop on here. ken told me only members could access the forums, I guess he was wrong..

I had a GREAT TIME.. Id have been out on the track more on day 2 if I had felt better. I was glad we went to T shirts on Sunday.. that helped alot!!:thumbsup:

thank you to everyone that made the event possible and to run smoothly.

I most want to thank Ken for having such trust in me to let me drive the R, LOL

HI Karen!!! Glad ya made it here:thumbsup: Kick Ken's butt for telling you that:rotf:

We had a GREAT TIME!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: A HUGE Thanks to Dean and Annette for putting on a terrific event!!

1600 miles on the powerstroke, and not a wimper... and close to 300 on the cobra... !!!

Was great to meet people in person FINALLY!!!!!!!! and to make new friends!!

scocher
06-11-2002, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by CobraRPrincess
It was great meeting everyone. Im sorry that the heat made me feel a bit under the weather. That and a combo of not enuff sleep from the long drive and for being too excited to sleep..HAHA:grinangel

I wanted to thank Bonny for telling me to pop on here. ken told me only members could access the forums, I guess he was wrong..

I had a GREAT TIME.. Id have been out on the track more on day 2 if I had felt better. I was glad we went to T shirts on Sunday.. that helped alot!!:thumbsup:

thank you to everyone that made the event possible and to run smoothly.

I most want to thank Ken for having such trust in me to let me drive the R, LOL

A new Cobra Chick??? :cool: :cool: :cool:

NJ2000R
06-11-2002, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by 97whitevert


HI Karen!!! Glad ya made it here:thumbsup: Kick Ken's butt for telling you that:rotf:

We had a GREAT TIME!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: A HUGE Thanks to Dean and Annette for putting on a terrific event!!

1600 miles on the powerstroke, and not a wimper... and close to 300 on the cobra... !!!

Was great to meet people in person FINALLY!!!!!!!! and to make new friends!!

hey bubbette :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I guess I was confused :facedrop: I was thinking of the members only forum :retard:

how was the trip home?

97whitevert
06-11-2002, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by NJ2000R


hey bubbette :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I guess I was confused :facedrop: I was thinking of the members only forum :retard:

how was the trip home?

LOL no problem!!:thumbsup:

Trip home thankfully uneventful:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Took our time...no rush to get back... how was yours?

NJ2000R
06-12-2002, 08:17 AM
thankfully uneventful as well....no traffic, just a few slowdowns due to construction in PA :rolleyes: and kept it between 65-75 ;) and stopped at cracker barrell for breakfast AND lunch :thumbsup:

so, when is the next open track???? :bounce:

97whitevert
06-12-2002, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by NJ2000R
thankfully uneventful as well....no traffic, just a few slowdowns due to construction in PA :rolleyes: and kept it between 65-75 ;) and stopped at cracker barrell for breakfast AND lunch :thumbsup:

so, when is the next open track???? :bounce:

put that powerstroke in the wind huh? we did too...next event.. hmmmmm:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce:

bolt-on
06-13-2002, 12:58 AM
No.....not Larry.....he really drove the car hard to see what it could do........Janice.....the only Cobra Chick not to get the little yellow sticker to get out on her own:( :( :( :(.........just needed Tom Moran with me!!!!!!!!!! Lots of Cobra Chicks in our group which made it fun........Bonny, Lisa, Karen, Paige.
Thank you so much to Dean and Annette!!!!!! All of their hard work made it fun for everyone!!!!!! Tony, it would have been much more difficult to get the car ready for a car show after this beautiful weekend at the track.
Go Wings!!!!!!!!!!

97whitevert
06-13-2002, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by bolt-on
No.....not Larry.....he really drove the car hard to see what it could do........Janice.....the only Cobra Chick not to get the little yellow sticker to get out on her own:( :( :( :(.........just needed Tom Moran with me!!!!!!!!!! Lots of Cobra Chicks in our group which made it fun........Bonny, Lisa, Karen, Paige.
Thank you so much to Dean and Annette!!!!!! All of their hard work made it fun for everyone!!!!!! Tony, it would have been much more difficult to get the car ready for a car show after this beautiful weekend at the track.
Go Wings!!!!!!!!!!

hey janice!!! yeah we be a good group!!! just a big happy family!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce:

winddy1
06-13-2002, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by CobraRPrincess
It was great meeting everyone. Im sorry that the heat made me feel a bit under the weather. That and a combo of not enuff sleep from the long drive and for being too excited to sleep..HAHA:grinangel

I wanted to thank Bonny for telling me to pop on here. ken told me only members could access the forums, I guess he was wrong..

I had a GREAT TIME.. Id have been out on the track more on day 2 if I had felt better. I was glad we went to T shirts on Sunday.. that helped alot!!:thumbsup:

thank you to everyone that made the event possible and to run smoothly.

I most want to thank Ken for having such trust in me to let me drive the R, LOL

==================


it was great meeting you too Karen !!

It was a blast wasn't it?

Aren't you glad that you decided to drive both days?

How did your car do? Did you drive back to back or did you share sessions?

I never did get a chance to see you drive, I think we were always pretty far from each other at the stop ...

hey - next time we gotta spend some more time together !!

Anyway -

yup,
come on board !! You don't have to be a member to get on the forum -just on the members only forum. However, if Ken is a member then, you are too !!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:




WELCOME !!!!

winddy1
06-13-2002, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by scocher


A new Cobra Chick??? :cool: :cool: :cool:

----------------------




Yup -


she bee a new Cobra Chick !!


With a Cobra R !!!

:thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce:

winddy1
06-13-2002, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by bolt-on
No.....not Larry.....he really drove the car hard to see what it could do........Janice.....the only Cobra Chick not to get the little yellow sticker to get out on her own:( :( :( :(.........just needed Tom Moran with me!!!!!!!!!! Lots of Cobra Chicks in our group which made it fun........Bonny, Lisa, Karen, Paige.
Thank you so much to Dean and Annette!!!!!! All of their hard work made it fun for everyone!!!!!! Tony, it would have been much more difficult to get the car ready for a car show after this beautiful weekend at the track.
Go Wings!!!!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------


===========================



You just need time Janice -

lots of seat time !!

I've been a beginner for a very long time ....... since the year 2000, it took me quite awhile to get myself brave enough to push the car ....

I was scared to death .... !!

However - the more I do it the more I'm loving it !!

I'm hooked and were in trouble -

Two of us !! With the bug ...... !!!:eek: :eek:


actually three, but Tom is still too young to drive on the track - when he does, were gonna have to get another track car ...

there's just no way I will come home from a trip and have two Cobra's looking like ________ ...... :eek: :eek: :eek:


:jawdrop:

It was very tempting -
but I'm glad that I didn't bring Trigger.

Even though she wanted to meet everyone -
I made her stay home ......

:mad: :mad: :mad:

97whitevert
06-13-2002, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by johnbasf
I can't pronounce it but it was good, thanks Mike and Thomas!!!!

how'd i miss trying some????????:( :confused: :( :( :confused:

winddy1
06-13-2002, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by 97whitevert


how'd i miss trying some????????:( :confused: :( :( :confused:

====================


same here .....

guess we were lost Lisa ...

though I couldn't eat it anyway ...
I think my Tom would've loved it !!:thumbsup: :bounce:

97whitevert
06-13-2002, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by winddy1


====================


same here .....

guess we were lost Lisa ...

though I couldn't eat it anyway ...
I think my Tom would've loved it !!:thumbsup: :bounce:


we musta been talking.......:eek: :eek: :eek:

NJ2000R
06-13-2002, 07:16 PM
hmmmm....

i didnt get any either.....

:eek:

97whitevert
06-13-2002, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by NJ2000R
hmmmm....

i didnt get any either.....

:eek:

or we were on the track......:thumbsup: :thumbsup: thanks again!!!!!

winddy1
06-13-2002, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by NJ2000R
hmmmm....

i didnt get any either.....

:eek:

======================



yeah,


we were too busy driving !!


:burnout:

Thomas !! YOu owe us next time !!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce:

NJ2000R
06-13-2002, 11:05 PM
must....drive....cant....eat....cant....sleep....cant....think....must....drive.....:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

97whitevert
06-13-2002, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by NJ2000R
must....drive....cant....eat....cant....sleep....cant....think....must....drive.....:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: i hear ya!!!!:rotf: :rotf:

redsnake99
06-14-2002, 08:29 AM
You folks who couldn't go to Gingerman know how I ache because I couldn't go, too. But, boss's daughter is married, son is graduated from high school, daughter made the JV cheerleading squad for the high school she's entering this fall, grandson had his first professional haircut, getting ready to pack up to go to the beach.

Ready for the BRP cruise, mod shootout, cruise-ins..........

Have a great day!

:bounce:

winddy1
06-14-2002, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by NJ2000R
must....drive....cant....eat....cant....sleep....cant....think....must....drive.....:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

==================



oh my gosh ..


you've got it too !!!





It's contagious !!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce:

winddy1
06-14-2002, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by redsnake99
You folks who couldn't go to Gingerman know how I ache because I couldn't go, too. But, boss's daughter is married, son is graduated from high school, daughter made the JV cheerleading squad for the high school she's entering this fall, grandson had his first professional haircut, getting ready to pack up to go to the beach.

Ready for the BRP cruise, mod shootout, cruise-ins..........

Have a great day!

:bounce: \



====================






Good morning Dave !!! :bounce: :thumbsup:

NJ2000R
06-14-2002, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by winddy1
oh my gosh ..

you've got it too !!!



It's contagious !!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce:

yes I do ;)

ummmm, gingerman's web site shows that the track is available Aug 24-25 ummmmm, Tony???? can we book it???? :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

PLEEEEEEEASE???????

:grinangel :grinangel :grinangel :grinangel :grinangel :grinangel :grinangel :grinangel

Big Daddy
06-14-2002, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by redsnake99
You folks who couldn't go to Gingerman know how I ache because I couldn't go, too. But, boss's daughter is married, son is graduated from high school, daughter made the JV cheerleading squad for the high school she's entering this fall, grandson had his first professional haircut, getting ready to pack up to go to the beach.

Ready for the BRP cruise, mod shootout, cruise-ins..........

Have a great day!

:bounce:

Hey Dave, go by True Blue and look in on White Lightning every chance you get would ya??? :D :D :D ;) ;)

cobrabitn
06-14-2002, 12:35 PM
You show me 45 people and we can book any track you want there big guy! ;) Or you can save the dough, come to Iowa and meet everyone with the R's. Joe Johnson, Kevin, and maybe Andy. I'll be there with a slew of other SCMCers.

Don't worry, we have it booked for next year already. Once we get it built up we can do two events per year there, sound good to you? ;)

Yeah I thought it did, me too. Don't worry, we need to get in your back yard soon too. Later,

winddy1
06-14-2002, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by NJ2000R


yes I do ;)

ummmm, gingerman's web site shows that the track is available Aug 24-25 ummmmm, Tony???? can we book it???? :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

===============



yeah !!!


good idea !!


We need to talk to Dean when he gets back from Tulsa !!



PLEEEEEEEASE???????

:grinangel :grinangel :grinangel :grinangel :grinangel :grinangel :grinangel :grinangel :thumbsup: :bounce:

NJ2000R
06-14-2002, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by cobrabitn
You show me 45 people and we can book any track you want there big guy! ;) Or you can save the dough, come to Iowa and meet everyone with the R's. Joe Johnson, Kevin, and maybe Andy. I'll be there with a slew of other SCMCers.

Don't worry, we have it booked for next year already. Once we get it built up we can do two events per year there, sound good to you? ;)

Yeah I thought it did, me too. Don't worry, we need to get in your back yard soon too. Later,

I would like to go to IA, but 1250 miles :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

97whitevert
06-14-2002, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by NJ2000R


I would like to go to IA, but 1250 miles :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

aren't we worth that??????? :confused: :confused: :( :(

NJ2000R
06-14-2002, 08:49 PM
are y'all goin?

98banana
06-14-2002, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by NJ2000R
are y'all goin?

If my schedule allows, which I think it will, me, Mrs. Banana and THE banana will be there. :thumbsup:

97whitevert
06-14-2002, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by NJ2000R
are y'all goin?

gonna try my darndest to be there!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce: :burnout:

cobrabitn
06-15-2002, 12:26 AM
I will be there and it is probably 1500 miles for me one way and further for Tom Lewis. I'll be there bar nothing happens to me to not let it happen. ;)

There will be a slew of us there because we only have one National Meet a year.:bounce:

tgentry
06-15-2002, 03:19 AM
Christa and I plan to make Iowa in the fall. Hope to see everyone there, after all, it IS the national meet. :bounce:

Big Daddy
06-15-2002, 03:28 AM
I'm paid and booked at the hotel! :D Now if I can avoid oil slicks created by my own car and I can avoid flash floods, I'll be there having a blast at our NATIONAL MEET! :D :D ;) ;)

kevin
06-17-2002, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by NJ2000R


I would like to go to IA, but 1250 miles :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

piece of cake;)

NJ2000R
06-17-2002, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by kevin


piece of cake;)

ok ok twist my arm :p
october is a long ways away...we'll see if we can make it....

97whitevert
06-17-2002, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by NJ2000R


ok ok twist my arm :p
october is a long ways away...we'll see if we can make it....

twist twist......:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce:

winddy1
06-17-2002, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by NJ2000R
are y'all goin?

=========================




were goin !!



:burnout::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:



last event before we put em away for the winter......

winddy1
06-17-2002, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by 98banana


If my schedule allows, which I think it will, me, Mrs. Banana and THE banana will be there. :thumbsup:


==============================




that would be cool Tom and Janis -
we hope you can make it

Your gonna love Iowa !! :rolleyes:


seriously -

that's where our horse is !!

He's retired on a farm out there ......

He's blind in one eye and has leg problems - so he needed to go somewhere where he could "be free" .... relatively speaking....

we will probably stop and visit him on our way back !!

:bounce:

cobrabitn
06-17-2002, 01:46 PM
Anyone know who this is?

cobrabitn
06-17-2002, 01:47 PM
More pics to come out on the site real soon.....

cobrabitn
06-17-2002, 01:49 PM
Of course this is the funniest one....

BTW Dave Stuart...... 4 Sale- 1999 Rio Red Cobra - reason for selling???? Getting an 03 S/C Snake......lol. :bounce:

97whitevert
06-17-2002, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by cobrabitn
More pics to come out on the site real soon.....

that was the big man, just before he passed karen in the R......:thumbsup:

97whitevert
06-17-2002, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by cobrabitn
Of course this is the funniest one....

BTW Dave Stuart...... 4 Sale- 1999 Rio Red Cobra - reason for selling???? Getting an 03 S/C Snake......lol. :bounce:

TOM!! just before passing the 03......:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

tgentry
06-17-2002, 03:06 PM
I just heard the Ford guys stuffed the Mach 1 into a tire wall at Hallet last weekend. I guess the '03 Cobra driver was a little more conservative.

STU
06-17-2002, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by cobrabitn
Of course this is the funniest one....

BTW Dave Stuart...... 4 Sale- 1999 Rio Red Cobra - reason for selling???? Getting an 03 S/C Snake......lol. :bounce:

LOL:rotf: :rotf: That got to you huh....

The 99 may taste like chicken but what I didn't say was that the 94 tastes like Prime Rib and the Focus like a Buffet. :rotf: :rotf:

winddy1
06-18-2002, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by cobrabitn
Anyone know who this is?

==========================



I think that be me !!!



http://www.svtcobraclub.com/svtbbs2/attachment.php?s=&postid=60076

winddy1
06-18-2002, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by tgentry
I just heard the Ford guys stuffed the Mach 1 into a tire wall at Hallet last weekend. I guess the '03 Cobra driver was a little more conservative.

=================



well -

maybe wee should've driven it instead!!

Isn't the Mach 1 more of a drag racing car than a track car??


I really don't know too much about it...

but I know I would take good care of it if they let me drive it !!


:bounce: :bounce:

tgentry
06-18-2002, 10:03 PM
It appears to me that the Mach 1 is basically a '96 - '98 Cobra. Or a slightly detuned '99 - '01 with a stick axle. Depends on your point of view.

I think my old '96 does OK on the road courses :D