PDA

View Full Version : New Member

blucobra03
06-08-2002, 01:12 PM
Just wondering if there is anyone on this site that lives in the Central Florida area. I ordered an 03 Sonic Blue Cobra in Feb. It is supposed to be built next week and arrive late June/early July. The VIN is XXXXX02184. Can't wait for it to come in. Some guy up north got his yesterday.
http://68.37.56.97/2003cobra/hoofbeat/
Here are some pics that he took. Sweet car. Anyway, I'm lookin forward to meeting some fellow Cobra owners in the future. I have a 96 GT now with some mild mods. But I'm sure there will be a big difference between it and the Cobra. Wish it would stop raining though. Two days is enough. Got to get outside. Later !!

winddy1
06-12-2002, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by blucobra03
Just wondering if there is anyone on this site that lives in the Central Florida area. I ordered an 03 Sonic Blue Cobra in Feb. It is supposed to be built next week and arrive late June/early July. The VIN is XXXXX02184. Can't wait for it to come in. Some guy up north got his yesterday.
http://68.37.56.97/2003cobra/hoofbeat/
Here are some pics that he took. Sweet car. Anyway, I'm lookin forward to meeting some fellow Cobra owners in the future. I have a 96 GT now with some mild mods. But I'm sure there will be a big difference between it and the Cobra. Wish it would stop raining though. Two days is enough. Got to get outside. Later !!

=========================

ok...

just letting you know that were excited for you !!

Let us know when you get it !!!!

Many of us were at track events and shows this weekend -
so forgive us for being a little bit behind,,,

but were here !!

Let us know when you get your car ...

hey, I would suggest going over to the "Lounge", you will probably get a better response there.

The reason being is that many of us can't afford to get the '03 "Bug" .... so we've been avoiding it .. ;) ;) ;)

come on in the Lounge !! Lots of stuff going on !!

cobrabitn
06-13-2002, 11:26 AM
We actually have a member in Titusville, FL. Welcome to the bb and enjoy the people on it.:bounce:

97whitevert
06-13-2002, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by cobrabitn
We actually have a member in Titusville, FL. Welcome to the bb and enjoy the people on it.:bounce:

aahhhh tony, doo be careful what you say about enjoying us......he may get the wrong idea!!!!

:rotf: :rotf: but WELCOME, stick around you'll find most of us kinda cool, the rest..eh...j/k:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

winddy1
06-14-2002, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by 97whitevert

aahhhh tony, doo be careful what you say about enjoying us......he may get the wrong idea!!!!

:rotf: :rotf: but WELCOME, stick around you'll find most of us kinda cool, the rest..eh...j/k:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

====================

ah,

were harmless !!

:thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce: :D ;)