PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Dean!

cobrabitn
06-09-2002, 11:05 AM
Wow, I thought you were like 28 or 29 but you are almost as old as I am. Another year and you will be over the hill.....lol. :) Happy Birthday Deano! Hope you have many more!!!! Tell Annette I said hello. :)

redsnake99
06-09-2002, 12:01 PM
Have a super birthday Dean. Lucky you, it's on the track (at least it's supposed to be).

Say Hi to Shirley and Annette.

:D

Big Daddy
06-09-2002, 06:45 PM
Happy BDay dude!!! :D :D ;) Gee a birthday spent on the track what could be better??!!! :D :D :D Here's wishing you many more!! :D:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce:

kevin
06-09-2002, 07:00 PM
happy naked day there mr. clean:thumbsup:

b-day on track the best gift your wife could give (i think);) :bounce:
glad the weather was good for ya:bounce:

see ya next week;)

STU
06-09-2002, 08:59 PM
mmmmmm.....The cake wasn't too bad either, but there sure were a lot of candles on that cake....:eek: :D

Cobra-R
06-09-2002, 10:39 PM
Happy Birthday, Dean. Wish we all could have been there to celebrate it with you. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Dean95CobraR
06-09-2002, 11:09 PM
Thanks guys! I really appreciate it. :thumbsup:

You''re right, how better could you spend your birthday than at a track event!!!

Hey Brian - The weather was great! Hmmmm, there seems to be some kind of correlation. ;)

Big Daddy
06-09-2002, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by Dean95CobraR
Thanks guys! I really appreciate it. :thumbsup:

You''re right, how better could you spend your birthday than at a track event!!!

Hey Brian - The weather was great! Hmmmm, there seems to be some kind of correlation. ;)

I always knew it was him......WAIT A MINUTE.....you know they only time the weather is bad is when you TWO are together at a track!!!! :D :D ;) :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I thinks I solved the weather jinx mystery!!! :D :D :D :D ;) ;) :thumbsup:

kevin
06-10-2002, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by Big Daddy

I always knew it was him......WAIT A MINUTE.....you know they only time the weather is bad is when you TWO are together at a track!!!! :D :D ;) :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I thinks I solved the weather jinx mystery!!! :D :D :D :D ;) ;) :thumbsup:

and they BOTH will be at tulsa. i doon't think it's ever rained there:eek:

Dean95CobraR
06-10-2002, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by cobrabitn
Wow, I thought you were like 28 or 29 but you are almost as old as I am. Another year and you will be over the hill.....lol. :) Happy Birthday Deano! Hope you have many more!!!! Tell Annette I said hello. :)

:confused: :confused: I am 29 years old. There must be something wrong with code in the board program or Rich is playing a cruel pratical joke. ;)

Dean95CobraR
06-10-2002, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by Big Daddy

I just think that Brian's bad weather karma is stronger than my good weather one. Believe me, it's not me. :grinangel :grinangel :grinangel

sn8kbit
06-10-2002, 11:26 AM
welp, day late and a dollar short as always, but happy birthday dean!
i'll wave as i drive up tomorrow, kids will be in chicago at 500pm now. knowing traffic, no time to stop. have fun at hallet....:thumbsup:

97whitevert
06-11-2002, 11:36 PM
birthy hapday!!! the cake was good, butt, the damper was when the smoke dectector went off, and the sprinklers came on....bummer...:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

bolt-on
06-12-2002, 12:03 PM
Sure was a great way to spend your birthday. Thanks for all your hard work and thanks to Annette for bringing the cake.

NJ2000R
06-12-2002, 11:43 PM
hey guys! did we have fun or what??? :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: that was great! it was almost like we found our groove at the exact same time....nice to have met you, and hope to do it again, soon!

Thanks again to Dean and Andrea for all the hard work....and the cake was beautiful!

bolt-on
06-18-2002, 09:56 AM
:cool:

cobrabitn
06-18-2002, 11:44 AM
I tell you, what some people do to show off their SCMC shirt....lol. Happy Birthday Buddy, even if you are 39....lol. Nice looking design. I guess people can have their cake and eat it too. ;)

bolt-on
06-18-2002, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by cobrabitn
I tell you, what some people do to show off their SCMC shirt....lol. Happy Birthday Buddy, even if you are 39....lol. Nice looking design. I guess people can have their cake and eat it too. ;)

SCMC shirt? That was his birthday suit:rotf:

Dean95CobraR
06-19-2002, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by bolt-on
:cool:

:thumbsup: Thanks Larry and Janice!:bounce:

Dean95CobraR
06-19-2002, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by bolt-on

SCMC shirt? That was his birthday suit:rotf:

:eek: :eek:

Mommy95R
06-19-2002, 08:50 AM
Dean; This is the first that I knew that you had a birthday, let alone celebrated it at the track. How could it get any better? I am sorry to be so late with my congratulations, butt I am sending them to you now. What a wonderful gal to get you that cake!!!!
Happy birthday, a few days late!!!! Liz

p.s. this isn't from Lew, because I just found out that he had some of the cake:mad: :mad: :doubt: :doubt:

Dean95CobraR
06-19-2002, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Mommy95R
Dean; This is the first that I knew that you had a birthday, let alone celebrated it at the track. How could it get any better? I am sorry to be so late with my congratulations, butt I am sending them to you now. What a wonderful gal to get you that cake!!!!
Happy birthday, a few days late!!!! Liz

p.s. this isn't from Lew, because I just found out that he had some of the cake:mad: :mad: :doubt: :doubt:

Thanks Liz!

I agree, it couldn't get any better than that!

LOL @ Lew... He sure did enjoy the cake too. ;) :rotf:

tgentry
06-20-2002, 12:37 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN DEAN!

I can't believe Dean and Annette spent HIS birthday giving US a present. The GingerMan event was excellent. Thanks again to you and Annette (and everyone else that helped).

See you at Road America for my B'Day! OK, actually it's a few days off, but close enough for me :thumbsup: