PDA

View Full Version : OK, I'm hooked......when's the next one????

NJ2000R
06-11-2002, 10:57 AM
Gingerman was a blast....I gotta get to another one of these things ASAP :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'll get some pics uploaded and post em later....

we need to do this in the northeast....I guarantee It'll bring in new members once they see how much fun this is....I'm going to post pics on all of the regional boards (stangnet, corrall, etc)

How about Pocono, PA or Watkins Glen, NY or Limerock, CT???? Who would make the trip to one of these places????

98banana
06-11-2002, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by NJ2000R
Gingerman was a blast....I gotta get to another one of these things ASAP :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'll get some pics uploaded and post em later....

we need to do this in the northeast....I guarantee It'll bring in new members once they see how much fun this is....I'm going to post pics on all of the regional boards (stangnet, corrall, etc)

How about Pocono, PA or Watkins Glen, NY or Limerock, CT???? Who would make the trip to one of these places????

How far are you from Summit Point? There's a NASA event there in 2 weeks. NASA puts on a great event. Don't expect as much track time as we got last weekend, but there is plenty plus lots of racing to watch and so forth.

NJ2000R
06-11-2002, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by 98banana

How far are you from Summit Point? There's a NASA event there in 2 weeks. NASA puts on a great event. Don't expect as much track time as we got last weekend, but there is plenty plus lots of racing to watch and so forth.

hmmm, thats about 300 miles, definately do-able :thumbsup:

If its the 22nd though, I dont think we can make it :mad:

how often do you run there and who all goes?

98banana
06-11-2002, 02:16 PM
I've actually never run there. This will be my first time. Here's the NASA web site. They have a schedule on line. Look around the web site for descriptions of their driving schools and so forth. Whenever you see HPDE, that's what they call their school. (High Performance Driving Event, I think)

www.nasaracing.net