PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Mrs. Banana

BecBec
06-11-2002, 01:34 PM
Welcome, Mrs. Banana!!!!! I for one am glad to see another spouse on the board. It really is alot of fun. Do like I did and jump right in. But be alittle more careful about what you say than I did. :eek: :eek: I got in lots of trouble!!!:D :D

97whitevert
06-11-2002, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by BecBec
Welcome, Mrs. Banana!!!!! I for one am glad to see another spouse on the board. It really is alot of fun. Do like I did and jump right in. But be alittle more careful about what you say than I did. :eek: :eek: I got in lots of trouble!!!:D :D

well i haven;t seen Mrs. Banana 's post yet.. butt i am glad you are here JANIS!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

98banana
06-11-2002, 06:50 PM
She's still waiting on here e-mail that allows her to post. Dang Road Runner e-mail sucks!

You should see her. It's like Christmas time and Santa's late. :rotf: :rotf:

97whitevert
06-11-2002, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by 98banana
She's still waiting on here e-mail that allows her to post. Dang Road Runner e-mail sucks!

tell her just to get in here under you... wow, that didn't sound too good did it...LOL oh well when she does tell her to jump in , feet first of course:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BecBec
06-12-2002, 08:12 AM

You should see her. It's like Christmas time and Santa's late. :rotf: :rotf: I hope I didn't scare her off. I logged on and saw her name, then checked her BIO to see if it was her, and got so excited to see another spouse, I just had to give her a big welcome!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :D :D :D

98banana
06-12-2002, 08:30 AM
I hope I didn't scare her off. I logged on and saw her name, then checked her BIO to see if it was her, and got so excited to see another spouse, I just had to give her a big welcome!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :D :D :D

No, she's still waiting on the e-mail. I'll see if I can get Rich to check on it. She really does want to get on here and post.

BecBec
06-12-2002, 08:35 AM

No, she's still waiting on the e-mail. I'll see if I can get Rich to check on it. She really does want to get on here and post. KOOOOOLLLLLL!!!!! We can't wait to make her a bubbette. Right Lisa??? Bonny??? Cheryl???

97whitevert
06-12-2002, 08:56 AM
KOOOOOLLLLLL!!!!! We can't wait to make her a bubbette. Right Lisa??? Bonny??? Cheryl???

:D :D :D :thumbsup:

Mrs. Banana
06-12-2002, 09:27 PM

Thank you for the welcome! Glad to be here! I'm looking forward to joining in on the chatter. Sorry it took me a while to respond, but I just became able to post tonight.:D

Mrs. Banana
06-12-2002, 09:30 PM

You got that right!

Mrs. Banana
06-12-2002, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by 97whitevert

tell her just to get in here under you... wow, that didn't sound too good did it...LOL oh well when she does tell her to jump in , feet first of course:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Hey, I like that idea!;)

97whitevert
06-12-2002, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Mrs. Banana

Hey, I like that idea!;)

HI Janis!!! so glad that your here!!!! we do have fun! and don't let tom stop your fun.. we just ignore the men and have fun! and i like your sig, that you are the REAL owner!!!!!!:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :bounce: :bounce:

97whitevert
06-12-2002, 09:37 PM
and HI steve!! hi tom!!! i see you lurking......

steve--- is it or????????:confused: :confused: :confused: doo tell.....

98banana
06-12-2002, 09:37 PM
Thanks y'all. I've created a monster and you guys are nurturing it! :rotf:

I'm going to bed now and I guess I'll see Janis in the morning when I get up and come back upstairs...

Mrs. Banana
06-12-2002, 09:38 PM

HI Janis!!! so glad that your here!!!! we do have fun! and don't let tom stop your fun.. we just ignore the men and have fun! and i like your sig, that you are the REAL owner!!!!!!:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :bounce: :bounce:
Well, I have to admit, it was Tom's idea that I register AND his idea for Mrs. Banana AND his idea that I'm the REAL owner of both cars - Of course that is true... :bounce:

97whitevert
06-12-2002, 09:39 PM
Thanks y'all. I've created a monster and you guys are nurturing it! :rotf:

I'm going to bed now and I guess I'll see Janis in the morning when I get up and come back upstairs...

heehehe...... she won't be the first.....:rotf: :rotf:

98banana
06-12-2002, 09:40 PM

steve--- is it or????????:confused: :confused: :confused: doo tell.....

Steve and I know where the action is! :grinangel

97whitevert
06-12-2002, 09:41 PM

Well, I have to admit, it was Tom's idea that I register AND his idea for Mrs. Banana AND his idea that I'm the REAL owner of both cars - Of course that is true... :bounce:

SSHHHHHHHHH..... 1st rule don't let that stuff get out.... it's enough that everyone knows YOU are the REAL owner....:D :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce:

97whitevert
06-12-2002, 09:42 PM

Steve and I know where the action is! :grinangel

yeah you doo!!!! :grinangel: :grinangel: :grinangel: :grinangel:

we know you like it!!!!! :rotf:

Mrs. Banana
06-12-2002, 09:44 PM

SSHHHHHHHHH..... 1st rule don't let that stuff get out.... it's enough that everyone knows YOU are the REAL owner....:D :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce:
:eek: Oh my goodness! Keep me in line here. Wouldn't want any embarrassing situations!

97whitevert
06-12-2002, 09:47 PM

:eek: Oh my goodness! Keep me in line here. Wouldn't want any embarrassing situations!

oh...just that doon't let they guys rule in here, never admit to ANYTHING they may say or do.....:D :rotf: :rotf:

97whitevert
06-12-2002, 09:48 PM

and as for emarrassing... welll.. just ask bec bec.....:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mrs. Banana
06-12-2002, 09:49 PM
Yes 'em.
Catch you gals in the mornin'. Time to snooze.

97whitevert
06-12-2002, 09:52 PM
Yes 'em.
Catch you gals in the mornin'. Time to snooze.

nite Janis!!! and tom!!:thumbsup:

BecBec
06-13-2002, 08:07 AM

Hey, I like that idea!;) Your gonna fit in good around here:thumbsup:

BecBec
06-13-2002, 08:08 AM

steve--- is it or????????:confused: :confused: :confused: doo tell..... Is that Steve the crocodile man??? I wondered why he and Dean never came in to talk!!! Must be scared, huh????;) ;) ;)

BecBec
06-13-2002, 08:09 AM

Well, I have to admit, it was Tom's idea that I register AND his idea for Mrs. Banana AND his idea that I'm the REAL owner of both cars - Of course that is true... :bounce: How sweet, you have a good man there!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BecBec
06-13-2002, 08:10 AM

Steve and I know where the action is! :grinangel all you guys are welcome to come out and play, if your up to it!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :rotf: :rotf:

BecBec
06-13-2002, 08:11 AM

:eek: Oh my goodness! Keep me in line here. Wouldn't want any embarrassing situations! Well, let me tell you about embarrassing situations........:rotf: :rotf:

BecBec
06-13-2002, 08:11 AM

and as for emarrassing... welll.. just ask bec bec.....:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: who me?????:eek: :eek:

97whitevert
06-13-2002, 08:41 AM
who me?????:eek: :eek:

HAH!! you already said it!!!!:rotf: :rotf:

Mrs. Banana
06-13-2002, 08:46 AM
Well, let me tell you about embarrassing situations........:rotf: :rotf:
You wouldn't be talking about the roller coaster going down, would you? I started reading that thread but stopped when I realized it was so many pages! Yikes!!:p

BecBec
06-13-2002, 08:49 AM

You wouldn't be talking about the roller coaster going down, would you? I started reading that thread but stopped when I realized it was so many pages! Yikes!!:p yep!!!! I really shook this forum up with that one!!!:D :D Butt everybody knows I am just as innocent as a newborn baby!!!:rotf: :rotf:

Mrs. Banana
06-13-2002, 08:53 AM
Sounds exactly like something I would have said, completely innocent. But I would also have gotten a huge laugh out of my wording later! I bet you did too.

I've always talked about wanting to be a writer, and when I say something like you did, my family gives me *($*. Example: I was talking to my sister on the phone and said, "I wish Tom would put me in a disposal." Completely innocent. I wanted a garbage disposal for the kitchen sink. My sister wanted to know why I wanted to be chewed up in a disposal. I say things like that quite often.

BecBec
06-13-2002, 08:58 AM
Sounds exactly like something I would have said, completely innocent. But I would also have gotten a huge laugh out of my wording later! I bet you did too.

I've always talked about wanting to be a writer, and when I say something like you did, my family gives me *($*. Example: I was talking to my sister on the phone and said, "I wish Tom would put me in a disposal." Completely innocent. I wanted a garbage disposal for the kitchen sink. My sister wanted to know why I wanted to be chewed up in a disposal. I say things like that quite often. LOL:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: We are gonna have fun with you!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :rotf: :rotf: Glad your here!!!

97whitevert
06-13-2002, 09:10 AM

I've always talked about wanting to be a writer, and when I say something like you did, my family gives me *($*. Example: I was talking to my sister on the phone and said, "I wish Tom would put me in a disposal." Completely innocent. I wanted a garbage disposal for the kitchen sink. My sister wanted to know why I wanted to be chewed up in a disposal. I say things like that quite often.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: you cracks me up!!!!!:rotf: :rotf:

Mrs. Banana
06-13-2002, 09:11 AM

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: you cracks me up!!!!!:rotf: :rotf: Laughter is good. :bounce:

Mrs. Banana
06-13-2002, 09:14 AM
Oh, Lisa, that picture I said I took of you was actually of your car with your hubby driving. Should I post it here?

97whitevert
06-13-2002, 09:19 AM
Oh, Lisa, that picture I said I took of you was actually of your car with your hubby driving. Should I post it here?

sure why not!!!:thumbsup:

97whitevert
06-13-2002, 09:21 AM
Laughter is good. :bounce:

it is!!!!! it;s how i make it through the day!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce:

Mrs. Banana
06-13-2002, 09:25 AM

sure why not!!!:thumbsup:
Oops, I'm going to have to figure how to do that. Sorry. In the meantime, I'll email it to you, how's that?:confused: :confused:

97whitevert
06-13-2002, 09:39 AM

Oops, I'm going to have to figure how to do that. Sorry. In the meantime, I'll email it to you, how's that?:confused: :confused:

ok no problem!!! but to post a pic:..... at the bottom of the post you'll see a box that says attach file, .. browse.. click that , go find your pic, click add pic, and that should doo it....:thumbsup:

Mrs. Banana
06-13-2002, 10:20 AM

ok no problem!!! but to post a pic:..... at the bottom of the post you'll see a box that says attach file, .. browse.. click that , go find your pic, click add pic, and that should doo it....:thumbsup:
Thank you. I was trying to use the IMG button.

Mrs. Banana
06-13-2002, 10:21 AM
Wow, that came out way too big. Sorry 'bout that.

BecBec
06-13-2002, 10:32 AM
Hey cool picture. I'm learning here also. So now that we know how to post pics, Lisa, how do we make them smaller. I know Stan had trouble with this on the first few he posted. :confused:

97whitevert
06-13-2002, 11:02 AM
Hey cool picture. I'm learning here also. So now that we know how to post pics, Lisa, how do we make them smaller. I know Stan had trouble with this on the first few he posted. :confused:

hey cool!! thanks Janis!!! and to make it smaller you need to do it in yuor photo program, photoshop, or whatever it is, reduce the size there first and post the new smaller one. We ALL had to learn, so don't worry!! i had to LOTS pf help too, didn't i Bonny!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mrs. Banana
06-13-2002, 12:49 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 97whitevert
[B]

to make it smaller you need to do it in yuor photo program, photoshop, or whatever it is, reduce the size there first and post the new smaller one. [QUOTE] [B]
Thanks. By George I think I've got it now!:thumbsup:

Mrs. Banana
06-13-2002, 12:50 PM
[B]

to make it smaller you need to do it in yuor photo program, photoshop, or whatever it is, reduce the size there first and post the new smaller one. [QUOTE] [B]

Of course it would help if I remember to actually ATTACH the picture... duh.....:rotf:

97whitevert
06-13-2002, 03:08 PM
[B]

by george, i think you doo!! psssst ---george is a friend of shirley's.......:eek: :eek: :eek:

97whitevert
06-13-2002, 03:10 PM

Of course it would help if I remember to actually ATTACH the picture... duh.....:rotf:

yeah!! and cool way to get another post!!!;) ;) ;) ;)

well.. back out to the cloudy pool:rotf: :rotf:

97whitevert
06-13-2002, 03:21 PM
mrs. B, you ought to be proud of this one....

Mrs. Banana
06-13-2002, 06:17 PM
mrs. B, you ought to be proud of this one....
That's my man! Did you ever see these pictures?

Mrs. Banana
06-13-2002, 06:17 PM
Or this one?

Mrs. Banana
06-13-2002, 06:18 PM
Or this one? This is your car, isn't it?

theman
06-14-2002, 02:11 AM
who me?????:eek: :eek:

Yes you!!! Welcome aboard Mrs.B!!!!:thumbsup: Just watch out for Becky, she loves getting into sticky situations on here. Doo not fall into her lair. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

theman
06-14-2002, 02:14 AM

Ahh.......The sight of a "As Pure As the Driven Snow" WHITE COBRA. :thumbsup:

BecBec
06-14-2002, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by theman

Yes you!!! Welcome aboard Mrs.B!!!!:thumbsup: Just watch out for Becky, she loves getting into sticky situations on here. Doo not fall into her lair. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Janis, don't listen to him, I'm not as bad as he makes me out to be!!!:eek: :eek: :D :D

97whitevert
06-14-2002, 07:54 AM

yup it is!!!! thanks!!!:thumbsup: and gosh, aren't we a good lookin group!! both atlanta and cmp!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mrs. Banana
06-14-2002, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by theman

Yes you!!! Welcome aboard Mrs.B!!!!:thumbsup: Just watch out for Becky, she loves getting into sticky situations on here. Doo not fall into her lair. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Thank you for the welcome. You guys are all a lot of fun!

Mrs. Banana
06-14-2002, 08:27 AM
Janis, don't listen to him, I'm not as bad as he makes me out to be!!!:eek: :eek: :D :D
I can just picture you two now sitting at the computer giggling and elbowing each other over what is being said. I love it!

97whitevert
06-14-2002, 08:27 AM
Janis, don't listen to him, I'm not as bad as he makes me out to be!!!:eek: :eek: :D :D

no, becbec is very sweet!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce:

Mrs. Banana
06-14-2002, 08:38 AM

yup it is!!!! thanks!!!:thumbsup: and gosh, aren't we a good lookin group!! both atlanta and cmp!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Hey, I've got lots of pictures. Below is one caught by one of our secret agents of the Masked Harley Dude. He thought he could whip in and out of the scene once he deligated responsibility to Mike on adjusting the trailer and advising Jimmy to roll that tire around a little more to heat it up for the track. But our agents are always on the look out for this character. Although the Masked Harley Dude's face has never been caught on camera, this is the closest we've ever come! Keep your eyes and cameras ready! It is reported that he graces many track events with his presence!

97whitevert
06-14-2002, 08:42 AM

Hey, I've got lots of pictures. Below is one caught by one of our secret agents of the Masked Harley Dude. He thought he could whip in and out of the scene once he deligated responsibility to Mike on adjusting the trailer and advising Jimmy to roll that tire around a little more to heat it up for the track. But our agents are always on the look out for this character. Although the Masked Harley Dude's face has never been caught on camera, this is the closest we've ever come! Keep your eyes and cameras ready! It is reported that he graces many track events with his presence!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: you ARE a good writer!! that's soooo funny!!:rotf: :rotf: i've heard his name may be chocolate gump, but that is unconfirmed.....

BecBec
06-14-2002, 10:01 AM

no, becbec is very sweet!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce: I try hard!!!!!:D

BecBec
06-14-2002, 10:02 AM

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: you ARE a good writer!! that's soooo funny!!:rotf: :rotf: i've heard his name may be chocolate gump, but that is unconfirmed..... I'm impressed. You sounded like a true novelist!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Let's have more..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mrs. Banana
06-14-2002, 10:45 AM
I'm impressed. You sounded like a true novelist!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Let's have more..... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Oh please! I'm just a wanna be!! But thanks gals for humoring me!:cool:

97whitevert
06-14-2002, 10:59 AM

Oh please! I'm just a wanna be!! But thanks gals for humoring me!:cool:

no no , we're not humoring you!! that was good!! i bet you've got some great stories in you!! I'm with becky and would like more!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

97whitevert
06-14-2002, 11:02 AM
I try hard!!!!!:D

oh come on now.... you don't havta try very hard!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BecBec
06-14-2002, 11:11 AM

I can just picture you two now sitting at the computer giggling and elbowing each other over what is being said. I love it! actually I post mostly at work, and he posts mostly at night, then when we see each other we elbow each other and giggle. ;) butt don't be fooled, he really is mean to me ;) ;) ;) :D :D :rotf: :rotf:

Mrs. Banana
06-14-2002, 11:14 AM

no no , we're not humoring you!! that was good!! i bet you've got some great stories in you!! I'm with becky and would like more!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:o Oh ma gosh! The pressures on!!!

Mrs. Banana
06-14-2002, 11:32 AM
actually I post mostly at work, and he posts mostly at night, then when we see each other we elbow each other and giggle. ;) butt don't be fooled, he really is mean to me ;) ;) ;) :D :D :rotf: :rotf:
I don't believe that for a second. But just by some chance he IS mean to you, warn him of the Masked Harley Dude! He has been known to "modify" track cars with Harley parts. Not his best side, but always wanting to come to the resuce of the damsel in distress.:D

Here again, in the pic below, we have spotted him in Road Atlanta checking out the men's behavior. Satisfied that all is well, he leaves the scene silently. He's always around. We can rest assured he is looking out for us all. :teleport:

97whitevert
06-14-2002, 11:35 AM

I don't believe that for a second. But just by some chance he IS mean to you, warn him of the Masked Harley Dude! He has been known to "modify" track cars with Harley parts. Not his best side, but always wanting to come to the resuce of the damsel in distress.:D

Here again, in the pic below, we have spotted him in Road Atlanta checking out the men's behavior. Satisfied that all is well, he leaves the scene silently. He's always around. We can rest assured he is looking out for us all. :teleport:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: i am laughing so hard i'm crying....:rotf: :rotf:

Mrs. Banana
06-14-2002, 11:45 AM

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: i am laughing so hard i'm crying....:rotf: :rotf:
You got me laughing out loud in the office upstairs.... and the kids in the den are asking me what's so funny! It's not often I sit down at the computer to pay bills and have a laughing spell all at the same time.... then again, maybe I do...:rotf:

97whitevert
06-14-2002, 11:50 AM

You got me laughing out loud in the office upstairs.... and the kids in the den are asking me what's so funny! It's not often I sit down at the computer to pay bills and have a laughing spell all at the same time.... then again, maybe I do...:rotf:

you have laughing spells when paying bills?? i have CRYING spells then.... hmmm that reminds me.. better pay some of them billls.. you want them???;) ;) ;)

Mrs. Banana
06-14-2002, 12:01 PM

you have laughing spells when paying bills?? i have CRYING spells then.... hmmm that reminds me.. better pay some of them billls.. you want them???;) ;) ;)
No thanks. I have enough of my own. Let's see.... there's the Masked Harley Dude Damsel in Distress Fund, Banana Restoration Fund, Little Chili Pepper Pep-Up Fund, Janis' Rubber Stamping Addiction (oops, did I say that out loud?) Oh yeah, almost forgot, there's the feeding of 6 people in this household (that alone will make anyone go bankrupt).... Plus those other little silly things like the light bill and phone bill and water bill (those people want money EVERY month!)..... Okay, I'm getting depressed again now.;)

BecBec
06-14-2002, 12:11 PM

Here again, in the pic below, we have spotted him in Road Atlanta checking out the men's behavior. Satisfied that all is well, he leaves the scene silently. He's always around. We can rest assured he is looking out for us all. :teleport: yep, I think I have spotted that Masked Harley Dude!!! Good to know he's looking out for us all!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Man, you missed your calling.....you are GOOD!!! :thumbsup:

BecBec
06-14-2002, 12:12 PM

you have laughing spells when paying bills?? i have CRYING spells then.... hmmm that reminds me.. better pay some of them billls.. you want them???;) ;) ;) If you take Lisa's will you take mine too????:( :(

Mrs. Banana
06-14-2002, 12:23 PM
yep, I think I have spotted that Masked Harley Dude!!! Good to know he's looking out for us all!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Man, you missed your calling.....you are GOOD!!! :thumbsup:
Thank you, but really all in fun. I love to laugh. I love to be around people who laugh. It's good for the soul!:p

Mrs. Banana
06-14-2002, 12:26 PM
If you take Lisa's will you take mine too????:( :(
Now wait a mintue! How did I get voluntered to take the bills? It's like the hot potato game and I'm holding the potato! Somebody PLEASE take mine too. Hey, Lisa, I hear that you have a "special" relationship with the Masked Harley Dude, maybe he can save us from these bills? Take care of that for us, would ya?:D

97whitevert
06-14-2002, 12:49 PM

No thanks. I have enough of my own. Let's see.... there's the Masked Harley Dude Damsel in Distress Fund, Banana Restoration Fund, Little Chili Pepper Pep-Up Fund, Janis' Rubber Stamping Addiction (oops, did I say that out loud?) Oh yeah, almost forgot, there's the feeding of 6 people in this household (that alone will make anyone go bankrupt).... Plus those other little silly things like the light bill and phone bill and water bill (those people want money EVERY month!)..... Okay, I'm getting depressed again now.;)

and don't forget the puppies... surely those skinny little kids don't eat that much...., and who needs lights and phones and water anyway....ok i understand the funds, they doo be important...and of course the ADDICTIONS!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce:

97whitevert
06-14-2002, 12:51 PM

Now wait a mintue! How did I get voluntered to take the bills? It's like the hot potato game and I'm holding the potato! Somebody PLEASE take mine too. Hey, Lisa, I hear that you have a "special" relationship with the Masked Harley Dude, maybe he can save us from these bills? Take care of that for us, would ya?:D

him save us from the bills?? not a chance!! he don't pay the ones he makes! I have to do that!! sheesh so, i guess you got the hot potato!!:rotf: :rotf:

BecBec
06-14-2002, 01:11 PM

Now wait a mintue! How did I get voluntered to take the bills? It's like the hot potato game and I'm holding the potato! Somebody PLEASE take mine too. Hey, Lisa, I hear that you have a "special" relationship with the Masked Harley Dude, maybe he can save us from these bills? Take care of that for us, would ya?:D sometimes in here, you doo get left holding the hot potato!!!:D butt, don't worry, it gets quickly passed to someone else.:D

BecBec
06-14-2002, 01:12 PM

him save us from the bills?? not a chance!! he don't pay the ones he makes! I have to do that!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Mrs. Banana
06-14-2002, 01:15 PM
sometimes in here, you doo get left holding the hot potato!!!:D butt, don't worry, it gets quickly passed to someone else.:D
Thank you, I'm glad to see you step up to the challenge and grab that potato! Hope you have on your hot mittens! I'm leaving you in charge now while me and the kids go splash around in the pool and do some sliding and diving. :)

97whitevert
06-15-2002, 08:26 AM
i read the Masked Harley Dude saga, to him... he laughed so hard, well..he ran out to save a damsel in distress ( and it weren't me!!!):eek: :eek:

Mrs. Banana
06-15-2002, 08:29 AM
i read the Masked Harley Dude saga, to him... he laughed so hard, well..he ran out to save a damsel in distress ( and it weren't me!!!):eek: :eek:
You realize that now he is going to want to wear a Harley shirt to all track events?:rotf:
How in the world do you keep up and post at all these different parts of the forum? You are way talented!