PDA

View Full Version : It's Gonna Be A Boy!!!!


sn8kbit
06-19-2002, 09:14 PM
okey dokey, here's the ultrasound pics from this morning's visit to the ole doc..............(note the creative arrow to the you know what...hehehe)
YUP,THAT"S A BOY!!

sn8kbit
06-19-2002, 09:15 PM
and here's more....

sn8kbit
06-19-2002, 09:16 PM
and last...

sn8kbit
06-19-2002, 09:17 PM
now to just figure out a name, michelle was wanting a girl sooo bad....(hehehe)

i'm kinda partial to "William Robert" LOL

anywho, any input would be appreciated on the name thing, has to either have William or Allen as part of the name tho...

Dean95CobraR
06-19-2002, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by sn8kbit
okey dokey, here's the ultrasound pics from this morning's visit to the ole doc..............(note the creative arrow to the you know what...hehehe)
YUP,THAT"S A BOY!!


CONGRATS!!!!


So what's his name? If Michelle wants all of us to give him a name, you just let us know.:D :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Dean95CobraR
06-19-2002, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by sn8kbit
now to just figure out a name, michelle was wanting a girl sooo bad....(hehehe)

i'm kinda partial to "William Robert" LOL

anywho, any input would be appreciated on the name thing, has to either have William or Allen as part of the name tho...


Oops, I was a little too late. :o

Dean95CobraR
06-19-2002, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by sn8kbit
now to just figure out a name, michelle was wanting a girl sooo bad....(hehehe)

i'm kinda partial to "William Robert" LOL

anywho, any input would be appreciated on the name thing, has to either have William or Allen as part of the name tho...


Hmmm, Billy Bob does have a nice ring to it. :D

sn8kbit
06-19-2002, 09:34 PM
yeah, i figured everyone here could appreciate "billy bob"....LOL

ask michelle what she thinks of it tho, be sure to wear nomex! LMAO

97whitevert
06-19-2002, 10:41 PM
CONGRATS!!!

ya know, we can really see the resemblence!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce:

98banana
06-19-2002, 11:10 PM
Congrats, big time!!!

Boy or girl, that's awesome!!!

As far as names, I'm partial to William Banana... :D

Cobra-R
06-19-2002, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by 98banana
Congrats, big time!!!

I'm partial to William Banana... :D

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :doubt: :doubt: :doubt: :doubt: :doubt:


Congrats, Steve!!!!!! Job well done. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;) ;) ;)

sn8kbit
06-19-2002, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by 97whitevert
CONGRATS!!!

ya know, we can really see the resemblence!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce:

ahem* i'm going to try not to take that personal! :rotf:

they did all that measuring of the head, ect ect, and new due date is Nov 12th

Dean95CobraR
06-19-2002, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by 97whitevert
CONGRATS!!!

ya know, we can really see the resemblence!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce:


Exactly what part resembles Steve??;) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

sn8kbit
06-19-2002, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by 98banana
Congrats, big time!!!

Boy or girl, that's awesome!!!

As far as names, I'm partial to William Banana... :D

LOL tom, watch out tho, michelle's looking at a map on how to get to yer place, and looking for that old copy of the "anarchist's cookbook".....LMAO

97whitevert
06-19-2002, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by sn8kbit


ahem* i'm going to try not to take that personal! :rotf:

they did all that measuring of the head, ect ect, and new due date is Nov 12th

LOL i meant it as a complement!!!:bounce: :bounce:

so.. now you can make Iowa!!!?????:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

sn8kbit
06-19-2002, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by #41Killer


:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :doubt: :doubt: :doubt: :doubt: :doubt:


Congrats, Steve!!!!!! Job well done. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;) ;) ;)

um, nevermind............LOL :eek:

sn8kbit
06-19-2002, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Dean95CobraR



Exactly what part resembles Steve??;) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

SHUSH DEAN! lmao!!!!:rotf:

97whitevert
06-19-2002, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Dean95CobraR



Exactly what part resembles Steve??;) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


well, when one contact lense is messed up and i squint REAL hard with the other eye, while hopping on one foot, and... oh heck, why am i splainin this anyway:confused: :confused:

Congrats agian steve and michelle!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

sn8kbit
06-19-2002, 11:49 PM
so.. now you can make Iowa!!!?????

we've been talking about it, but if we do, i'm going to have to give one of my others up for it. i'm going to kick it around and see what i can come up with...

theman
06-20-2002, 02:58 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Fire up the grill!! :bounce: William Carroll sounds good or Allen Shelby. :thumbsup:

sn8kbit
06-20-2002, 08:07 AM
thanks stan, can't wait to see what grill comments get made now! LOL

BecBec
06-20-2002, 09:15 AM
Congratulations Steve!!!! You did good!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Mrs. Banana
06-20-2002, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by 98banana
Congrats, big time!!!

Boy or girl, that's awesome!!!

As far as names, I'm partial to William Banana... :D
Congratulations! I know you guys are excited! :)

kevin
06-20-2002, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Dean95CobraR



Exactly what part resembles Steve??;) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


the hands and eyes (i'm thinking grill starting here):rotf:

kevin
06-20-2002, 09:47 AM
congrats steve.

doo michelle needs an extra set of hands in the birthing room???:eek: :D

really, congrats. now you will ahve a new racing buddy. someone to raise in your hot rod image:thumbsup:

Two Dogs
06-20-2002, 09:56 AM
Congrats Steve!!

cobrabitn
06-20-2002, 12:27 PM
Congrats Steve. Tell Michelle I like William Robert or Billy Bob for short.... :rotf:

STU
06-20-2002, 03:12 PM
Steve and Michelle, Congratulations!!!!

If you want him to grow up tough I would name him "Sue"

But be aware that when he gets older he might come up with a knife and cut off a piece of your ear.:D :rotf: :rotf:

97whitevert
06-20-2002, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by STU
Steve and Michelle, Congratulations!!!!

If you want him to grow up tough I would name him "Sue"

But be aware that when he gets older he might come up with a knife and cut off a piece of your ear.:D :rotf: :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: and no apologies to the man in black......:rotf: :rotf:

sn8kbit
06-20-2002, 06:25 PM
LOL, thanks everyone, really....

michelle was really hoping for a girl, but she's excited about it being a boy. kids went with us to see the ultrasound, they were nervous about us having a baby, but after watching the pics on the screen, they're just as excited now...:)

Big Daddy
06-21-2002, 06:24 PM
Steve,

Congratulations on the new addition! :D ;) Sorry I haven't been on the board for a couple of days and i just saw this! I really like William Allen or Andrew William (my 8 year olds name)...As for what part resembles you???? I'll let Lisa explain that one! :D :D ;)

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

redsnake99
06-21-2002, 08:48 PM
Steve, how about......

William Reptile
Robert Snake
William Cobra
William Sn8kbit

97whitevert
06-21-2002, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Big Daddy



......As for what part resembles you???? I'll let Lisa explain that one! :D :D ;)

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

why do i get stuck with this?? oh. i mentioned it.. well definetley the eyes, and the hair!!!;) ;) ;)

BecBec
06-22-2002, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by redsnake99
Steve, how about......

William Reptile
Robert Snake
William Cobra
William Sn8kbit :rotf: :rotf:

Mommy95R
06-25-2002, 09:59 AM
Steve; my apologies to you and Michelle. I just saw this on the board. Someone hit me over the head to get my attention. Congratulations to both of you. November 13 is Brian's birthday, so you could shoot for that. You could name him Ronald Ragan. Whattttttt-- like you didn't think of that too!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Dean95CobraR
06-25-2002, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Mommy95R
You could name him Ronald Ragan. Whattttttt-- like you didn't think of that too!!:eek: :eek: :eek:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

STU
06-25-2002, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Mommy95R
Steve; my apologies to you and Michelle. I just saw this on the board. Someone hit me over the head to get my attention. Congratulations to both of you. November 13 is Brian's birthday, so you could shoot for that. You could name him Ronald Ragan. Whattttttt-- like you didn't think of that too!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :rotf: :rotf: That was so obvious I didn't think of it. heheh. Someone is on the ball!

sn8kbit
06-25-2002, 02:40 PM
sure ronald will work, everyone send jelly beans!! LOL

STU
06-25-2002, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by sn8kbit
sure ronald will work, everyone send jelly beans!! LOL

Be careful what you wish for around here..... :D

sn8kbit
06-25-2002, 08:40 PM
OH GOD, i forgot...........i retract that statement, i'd like to keep the three teeth i have...LOL

Mommy95R
06-25-2002, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by sn8kbit
OH GOD, i forgot...........i retract that statement, i'd like to keep the three teeth i have...LOL

too late to retract. jelly beans it is:yup: