PDA

View Full Version : Bryan Won Again!


Mrs. Banana
06-22-2002, 09:28 PM
Hi, everyone! Tom just called from West Virginia and asked me to start a new thread letting everyone know that Bryan won the American Iron Race today at Summit!! Wooo-Hoooo! He said to let you guys know they will post details on Monday when they get back.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

kevin
06-22-2002, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Mrs. Banana
Hi, everyone! Tom just called from West Virginia and asked me to start a new thread letting everyone know that Bryan won the American Iron Race today at Summit!! Wooo-Hoooo! He said to let you guys know they will post details on Monday when they get back.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

cool:thumbsup:

cobrabitn
06-23-2002, 12:41 AM
Congrats again Bryan! :thumbsup:

Cobra-R
06-23-2002, 01:20 AM
Congrats, Bryan. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Phat-S
06-23-2002, 01:21 AM
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boieeeeeeeee! :D

Thank you very much Mrs. Banana! I tried calling up there after our race today to no avail.

97whitevert
06-23-2002, 09:30 AM
cool Bryan!! way to go!!!!!:thumbsup:

Calvin_1976
06-23-2002, 01:20 PM
Congrats! :thumbsup:

Big Daddy
06-23-2002, 01:40 PM
Still undefeated!! CONGRATULATION!!! :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce:

Dean95CobraR
06-23-2002, 03:57 PM
Nice Job!!!

I guess I'll have to make the trip to Charlotte to see your next race. I need to get your autograph! ;)

svt_coupe
06-23-2002, 11:22 PM
Thanks everyone!! I got kinda lucky on Saturday's race as we were only 8 laps into an 18 lap race when Greg Anderson's car caught on fire (that stunk). The race was red flagged (stopped) and I happened to be leading the previous lap when the flags came out. So, the race was called short.

Please see my other post for more details on today's events.

98banana
06-23-2002, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by svt_coupe
Thanks everyone!! I got kinda lucky on Saturday's race as we were only 8 laps into an 18 lap race when Greg Anderson's car caught on fire (that stunk). The race was red flagged (stopped) and I happened to be leading the previous lap when the flags came out. So, the race was called short.

Please see my other post for more details on today's events.

Ummm... excuse me Mr. Bryan. There wasn't a dang bit of luck in that outcome.

For everybody's information, Bryan started, I think, 4th in AI and passed 2-3 cars in the tight section of the track. It was a thing of beauty!!! He was leading by the 3rd or 4th lap!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

rshelbygt
06-24-2002, 12:07 PM
Here are some pictures of Shugg after the win. I have some great video of a few of his sweet passes during the race...just have to figure out if there is a way to post them (video camera is not digital).

Enjoy---

Dean95CobraR
06-24-2002, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by rshelbygt
Here are some pictures of Shugg after the win. I have some great video of a few of his sweet passes during the race...just have to figure out if there is a way to post them (video camera is not digital).

Enjoy---


Were there more passes made in the race or towards the hotties??;)

98banana
06-24-2002, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Dean95CobraR



Were there more passes made in the race or towards the hotties??;)

I know Mrs. Banana is reading this, but I have to comment. There was one trophy girl there that made a silent wave as she walked through the paddock. As she walked by somebody's camper or trailer, there was complete silence. All conversation stopped and the drooling commenced.

I mean, not me though...:cool:

Mrs. Banana
06-24-2002, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by 98banana


I know Mrs. Banana is reading this, but I have to comment. There was one trophy girl there that made a silent wave as she walked through the paddock. As she walked by somebody's camper or trailer, there was complete silence. All conversation stopped and the drooling commenced.

I mean, not me though...:cool:
:mad: Yes, I'm reading this. You better watch out! Then again, you know you got it good with me. I'm the best thing that ever happened to you!! Who else would buy you all these expensive toys and hobbies and encourage you to find your limits? Yep! You're my man to the end and you know it!:D

98banana
06-24-2002, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Mrs. Banana

:mad: Yes, I'm reading this. You better watch out! Then again, you know you got it good with me. I'm the best thing that ever happened to you!! Who else would buy you all these expensive toys and hobbies and encourage you to find your limits? Yep! You're my man to the end and you know it!:D

Busted!:(

kevin
06-24-2002, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by rshelbygt
Here are some pictures of Shugg after the win. I have some great video of a few of his sweet passes during the race...just have to figure out if there is a way to post them (video camera is not digital).

Enjoy---

i can see why bryan likes to race there:D :thumbsup:

kevin
06-24-2002, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Mrs. Banana

:mad: Yes, I'm reading this. You better watch out! Then again, you know you got it good with me. I'm the best thing that ever happened to you!! Who else would buy you all these expensive toys and hobbies and encourage you to find your limits? Yep! You're my man to the end and you know it!:D

obviously the wife of many a mans dreams:thumbsup:

butt then i've got one like you too:thumbsup: :bounce:

svt_coupe
06-26-2002, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by kevin
i can see why bryan likes to race there:D :thumbsup:

LOL!! Did you think I did this "for the fun of it"???? ha ha ha :D :D