PDA

View Full Version : ***LOOK**** spintech side exhaust pic

1-QIK-SNK
06-26-2002, 04:20 PM
Look at this pic and tell me what you think. I am thinking about buying one of these side exhaust cat-back systems. I have a Kenny Brown level 5 on my 96 cobra do believe the the pipe will clear the sub frame connectors , but the pic to me looks like the car is not lowerd. So with a car that is lowerd I think I would be looking at some serious groung clearance problems.

I really like the style and the sound that spintech system makes. You can check out the sound at www.mustangexhaust.com the sound file page.

I don't want to get this and have ground clearance problems. So give me you 0.02 on this. Thnaks

96 cobra
Kenny Brown level 5
SCMC 585

SVT X 2
06-27-2002, 08:31 PM
I think the underneith side of those rockers are dirty! :rotf: :bounce:

98banana
06-27-2002, 10:32 PM
I don't see any way that thing will fit with subframe connectors. If you add the height of the connectors with lowering the vehicle, I would think you're going to run into trouble.

SVT X 2
06-27-2002, 11:40 PM
yeah and it would be kinda tricky to clean in between the tip and the rockers :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

1-QIK-SNK
06-28-2002, 10:13 AM
I just went out side and measured the under area around where the pipe would exiting out of the car. I only have approx. 4 1/4 inches of clearance from the sub's & the matrix brace to the ground. I dont think it is gonna work. I wish it would work. Maybe I will just get there loud mufflers and replace my 2 chamber flow's.
I am wanting to replace my flow's with those or maybe magna flow's(i think) Anyone ever tried to put dynomax's oval bullit series muffler in? I bet that would sound good with a bassani x w/cats

SVT X 2
06-28-2002, 09:36 PM
Loud? DUMPS :cool: