PDA

View Full Version : Newly Added: Wheel Spacers

SVT X 2
06-26-2002, 09:13 PM
I recently added some H&R wheel spacers to the Cobra. I couldn't decide between the 25mm (1") or the 30mm (1-3/16").

I called to order and the gentleman taking the order asked what size wheel & what size tire I was running... (stock Cobra & 275/40 Nitto DR). He said the most poplar for that combo was the 25mm, so I went with that.

WOW what a difference! I didn't think it would make such a visual improvement! I also didn't think it would seem to stick out that much since it was only an inch... it's perfect! I'm glad I didn't go 30mm, as I think any more would create too much of a chace of the Nitto's flinging up stuff (although I'm sure it has been very slightly increased now anyways).

This will work out great untill I can come across the dough for wider rims/tires (farrrrr down the mod road).

I would highly suggest these spacers to anyone... :thumbsup:

cobrapace94
08-06-2002, 10:20 PM
Got any pics of the wheel with the spacers on the car?

How do you like the extender for the Cobra? Worth the price and would you buy again if needed?
Thanks

SVT X 2
08-06-2002, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by cobrapace94
Got any pics of the wheel with the spacers on the car?

How do you like the extender for the Cobra? Worth the price and would you buy again if needed?
Thanks
I don got some pics... but they're on a non-digital camera and I haven't developed that film yet come to think of it...
I'll have to finish that film off.

The Extender semmed to make a little difference. I maily got it to remove the shift retard, then later learned how to "powershift" anyways, and how is it gonna retard the timing when you don't let off the gas :rotf:
But it does more than just that, that was just my main reason for getting it. If I had a laptop, I might of gotten the EEC-Tuner or the TwEECer. Otherwise the Extender is fine.