PDA

View Full Version : Young Ford Cruise In and.....


97whitevert
06-29-2002, 10:40 PM
Date: July 13
Place: Young Ford, Charlotte
Time: 10 -1:30

Ok, here we go again. We need a who's going to the cruise AND need to know who is going karting after, and how many will go to Jeff's after karting. He says he will have the jacuzzi going (Tony, you can't get in....;) )


we had a great time at tindol's, so let's have even more at Young!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Big Daddy
06-29-2002, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by 97whitevert
Date: July 13
Place: Young Ford, Charlotte
Time: 10 -1:30

Ok, here we go again. We need a who's going to the cruise AND need to know who is going karting after, and how many will go to Jeff's after karting. He says he will have the jacuzzi going (Tony, you can't get in....;) )


we had a great time at tindol's, so let's have even more at Young!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I will be there if True Blue makes the delivery date of the 12th! I will be going carting and to Jeff's. Depending on who comes to Jeff's house will decide me on the jacuzzi! :D :D :D ;)

97whitevert
06-30-2002, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Big Daddy


I will be there if True Blue makes the delivery date of the 12th! I will be going carting and to Jeff's. Depending on who comes to Jeff's house will decide me on the jacuzzi! :D :D :D ;)

so far... only tony and jeff for the jacuzzi......:thumbsup: :thumbsup: i can't go if they are there....

redsnake99
07-01-2002, 12:56 AM
I plan to be there for all of the above.

:D

cobrabitn
07-01-2002, 01:49 AM
I'll be there! Maybe it'll be a little cooler..........NOT! ;)

97whitevert
07-04-2002, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by cobrabitn
I'll be there! Maybe it'll be a little cooler..........NOT! ;)

it won't be if you and jeff are in the tub together........:eek: :eek:

cobrabitn
07-05-2002, 01:12 PM
Okay, here is what we have so far for the "cruise in":

FREE ENTRY
Free awards given away (picked by Ford Personnel)
Free Hot dogs and Drinks
Free Ice Cream
One Clown....serious now, no jokes here ;)
The Hooters Girls! (At least three of four of them)
2 Radio stations broadcasting from the dealership (maybe up to 5)
2 TV station news reporters doing a report on it
1 reporter from the Charlotte Observer

All you have to do is show up with a Cobra that is all cleaned up. We will also have a Pony Corral there for non-Cobra owners who want to show their pony.

One surprise we are working on that will bring many of you there believe me. ;)

(Hint: I hope you have good aiming skills.... no more hints now) :)

97whitevert
07-05-2002, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by cobrabitn
Okay, here is what we have so far for the "cruise in":

FREE ENTRY
Free awards given away (picked by Ford Personnel)
Free Hot dogs and Drinks
Free Ice Cream
One Clown....serious now, no jokes here ;)
The Hooters Girls! (At least three of four of them)
2 Radio stations broadcasting from the dealership (maybe up to 5)
2 TV station news reporters doing a report on it
1 reporter from the Charlotte Observer

All you have to do is show up with a Cobra that is all cleaned up. We will also have a Pony Corral there for non-Cobra owners who want to show their pony.

One surprise we are working on that will bring many of you there believe me. ;)

(Hint: I hope you have good aiming skills.... no more hints now) :)

ohh come on ....Tony Tone Toni...... sooooo many openings sooooo much i could say... butt i won't........:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

wcoxsr
07-05-2002, 09:49 PM
you can bet i will be there, and i will be at the go karts and the bbq too.:p

wcoxsr
07-05-2002, 10:12 PM
say how much is the go karts thing?:rolleyes:

97whitevert
07-06-2002, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by wcoxsr
say how much is the go karts thing?:rolleyes:

hmmmm seems like he said it was around $60..... when he gets back, jeff may be able to say for sure

97whitevert
07-09-2002, 04:44 PM
aaaahhhhh Jeff---- call me blonde if ya feel the need, butt, directions to young ford again--please- I THINK it is I-77 S to I-85 N to sugar creek? right to N tryon, then i don't know left or right? and it will be on the????

flynfink
07-09-2002, 07:28 PM
Hey all, I'm baaaaaaccccckkkk.

Here's info on carting. I have Victory Lane set up for 20 people... Do we need to revise ?? According to this thread we have maybe 6 people for Karting and cookout.

20 people
2 teams of 10
10 min. practice per group
10 min qualify per group
10 min race per group
final 10 min race for top 5 from each group
$ 62 per person (pay on arrival)


Ok, Lisa, (and everyone else).. From the South, I85N to Sugar Creek Exit. Then right on Sugar Creek. Take to N. Tryon, turn Left on N. Tryon (north). Young Ford will be on left after Light at Eastway.

Bobby, What tiime are you planning to be at Young Sat. AM?

johnbasf
07-12-2002, 06:28 PM
I have to work.:mad: :mad: :mad: I may try to make it to Jeff's house for the food.:D :D