PDA

View Full Version : Old poster, new member to be...

smashedheadcat
06-30-2002, 01:39 PM
Finally, I sent in my membership fees. It's about time i'd say. My cobra is still broken, and i'm debating wether or not to set it on fire:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D :D :D :D Anywho, someday, it'll drive again and i'll be able to hit some events.

Big Daddy
06-30-2002, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by smashedheadcat
Finally, I sent in my membership fees. It's about time i'd say. My cobra is still broken, and i'm debating wether or not to set it on fire:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :D :D :D :D Anywho, someday, it'll drive again and i'll be able to hit some events.

Dude what's wrong with it now??? AND welcome aboard the club! :D :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I should get mine back in two weeks! :bounce: :bounce:

Black Snake
07-01-2002, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Big Daddy

Dude what's wrong with it now??? AND welcome aboard the club! :D :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I should get mine back in two weeks! :bounce: :bounce:

The key word here being SHOULD. :D

smashedheadcat
07-01-2002, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Black Snake

The key word here being SHOULD. :D

Amen to that. This car has pushed me past the limit.

smashedheadcat
07-01-2002, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Big Daddy

I'm glad to hear that you're gonna get your car back in two weeks. My car is still expiriencing chip problems. Anyway, the chip should be back anytime now. It really doesn't matter to me anymore though. I did some serious thinking, and i'm probably stupid, but i'm going to sell this car as soon as it gets finished. So, odds are, i'll never drive it again. This car has put more stress on me than that year in Japan did. So, when i sell this thing........ i'll have enough to get a 2003 cobra. It seems everyday i'm almost in tears about my black cobra. It just upsets me so much. I'm just thinking that "if it breaks again" i'll be totally screwed and i'd imagine i'd set it on fire. He he he. No, but i'm probably going to sell it and order an '03 for WARRANTY reasons.

cobrabitn
07-02-2002, 10:53 AM
Get the 03 and let the dealership worry about it. ;)

winddy1
07-05-2002, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by smashedheadcat

=====================

Welcome aboard Josh !!

Your gonna love it here...
oh yea you already know that!!

I hope things go better for you with your Cobra !!

we've had a few problems, but nothing major as of yet ...