PDA

View Full Version : Flaming River

Silver03Snake
07-06-2002, 06:49 PM
Hey. I just registered today. I met a few of your members in Gastonia this past weekend at Earl Tindol Ford. One of your members had some door sill covers made by Flaming River with the 99 SVT rear emblem on them. I checked their website and all I can find is their steering stuff. Can anyone tell me where I can find soem of these?

The dudes I met down at Tindol Ford were very nice guys. I think I'll probably join up. That was the most Cobras I've ever seen and I also got to see my first sonic blue 03.

Big Daddy
07-06-2002, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Silver03Snake
Hey. I just registered today. I met a few of your members in Gastonia this past weekend at Earl Tindol Ford. One of your members had some door sill covers made by Flaming River with the 99 SVT rear emblem on them. I checked their website and all I can find is their steering stuff. Can anyone tell me where I can find soem of these?

The dudes I met down at Tindol Ford were very nice guys. I think I'll probably join up. That was the most Cobras I've ever seen and I also got to see my first sonic blue 03.

Welcome to our little part of Cyber Space! :D We are having another cruise in at Young Ford in Charlotte this weekend please come by. Lots of free stuff...I'm hoping to be there but I doubt my snake will be back from the shop by then. Again welcome! :D :D

winddy1
07-07-2002, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Silver03Snake

======================

Flaming River ....................... cool name !!:bounce: :bounce:

Oh and welcome to our little "family"...

your gonna love it here.

I was looking for those door sills also .... I saw some on ebay but the auction had already ended....:(