PDA

View Full Version : 1998 Cobra wheels....satin finish

cobrabitn
07-09-2002, 10:17 AM
4 1998 Cobra wheels with caps. Only 1200 miles on them. $600.00 plus shipping to your house.

E-mail mrmach@cetlink.net

TMC
07-09-2002, 11:51 AM
I hate to be a ball breaker but Diversified (www.buyfordmotorsport.com) sells 98 Cobra wheels brand new with center caps for $109 each plus shipping. You may have a better sell if your price were slightly better.

cobrabitn
07-09-2002, 12:10 PM
Yeah someone else just told me that. I was selling them for someone else and they said that was what they were asking for them. They'll have to let me know about a renegotiated price I guess???? :confused:

Dean95CobraR
07-16-2002, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by cobrabitn
Yeah someone else just told me that. I was selling them for someone else and they said that was what they were asking for them. They'll have to let me know about a renegotiated price I guess???? :confused:

Have you got a new price yet? I know someone that may be interested especially if I could pick them up this next weekend.:)

cobrabitn
07-16-2002, 01:45 PM
Tell me the best price they will pay? The wheels have all the center caps with snakes in them and the chrome stems to boot. See what the guy will offer her. Her husband has cancer and she needs the dough ray me....

Dean95CobraR
07-16-2002, 02:16 PM
Tell me the best price they will pay? The wheels have all the center caps with snakes in them and the chrome stems to boot. See what the guy will offer her. Her husband has cancer and she needs the dough ray me....

If they are in new condition and we can find a way to get them to Charlotte this upcoming weekend then he will pay $100 a piece for them. Not sure where this guy lives but we have enough SCMC members coming to the race, I would hope we could get this to work.

Sound fair?

cobrabitn
07-23-2002, 10:51 AM
Thanks for getting them SOLD Dean, Carol really appreciated it. ;)

Dean95CobraR
07-23-2002, 06:46 PM
Thanks for getting them SOLD Dean, Carol really appreciated it. ;)

:mad: :mad: :mad: