PDA

View Full Version : She starts!!!!!!

smashedheadcat
07-13-2002, 01:52 PM
So after vigorous problems throughout, and too much stress to ever wish upon anyone, my cobra has finally started again! (I didn't start it though) My dad started it (powered by the "mail order chip"). Anyway, the plan is for him to bring it down to north carolina on thursday..... Well, he'll leave indiana thursday, and if all went well, i'd get to drive it sometime friday after i got off of work. I'm tryin not to get my hopes up too much, cuz something just may happen, and ruin everything for me. (it always seems to). But, i'll just remain as calm as i can, and just see how this pans out. Next stop........ true blue!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I hope.

Big Daddy
07-14-2002, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by smashedheadcat
So after vigorous problems throughout, and too much stress to ever wish upon anyone, my cobra has finally started again! (I didn't start it though) My dad started it (powered by the "mail order chip"). Anyway, the plan is for him to bring it down to north carolina on thursday..... Well, he'll leave indiana thursday, and if all went well, i'd get to drive it sometime friday after i got off of work. I'm tryin not to get my hopes up too much, cuz something just may happen, and ruin everything for me. (it always seems to). But, i'll just remain as calm as i can, and just see how this pans out. Next stop........ true blue!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I hope.

well I'll be down at True Blue on Friday picking up my car! :D ;) .................................... I HOPE!

smashedheadcat
07-15-2002, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Big Daddy

well I'll be down at True Blue on Friday picking up my car! :D ;) .................................... I HOPE!

Right on!! Well, remember how i said something always seems to happen, well, i won't be getting my car til a little later in the week. I've got to fly to Pennsylvania for a week or so. So i'll have it when i get back i guess. My dad is still planning to bring it to me as soon as i can get back to carolina. I fly out thursday, and i'll be back on either wednesday (next week) or thursday. Anyway, good luck big daddy. I hope you get yours back. Believe me, i feel your pain.......

Big Daddy
07-16-2002, 10:27 AM
Everythings looking really good!! :D :D AND the insurance is picking up $6600 of the cost! :D :D :D :yup: :yup: So things are falling into place! :D I hope yours is running well when your dad drops it off. I assume the military is making you go to PA?? If not cancel the trip and play with your snake! :D ;) ;)

Cobra-R
07-16-2002, 12:30 PM
Everythings looking really good!! :D :D AND the insurance is picking up $6600 of the cost! :D :D :D :yup: :yup: So things are falling into place! :D I hope yours is running well when your dad drops it off. I assume the military is making you go to PA?? If not cancel the trip and play with your snake! :D ;) ;)

Great to hear the good news about the insurance, greg!!!!!!! Now if we can only teach you to drive that thing. ;) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Big Daddy
07-16-2002, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Cobra-R

Great to hear the good news about the insurance, greg!!!!!!! Now if we can only teach you to drive that thing. ;) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well Brian I'll have to go to one of the more advanced instructors than you..... I aready know how to shift into second gear! :D :D :D ;) :yup: :yup: :yup:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Cobra-R
07-16-2002, 01:43 PM

Well Brian I'll have to go to one of the more advanced instructors than you..... I aready know how to shift into second gear! :D :D :D ;) :yup: :yup: :yup:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Do you shift to second before or after you have your car up on plane?:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Big Daddy
07-16-2002, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Cobra-R

Do you shift to second before or after you have your car up on plane?:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Well I did say I needed an advanced instructor so I am well past 2nd gear! :D :D :D ;) We will be teaching you the rest of the shift pattern after you master how to shift out of 1st into second! :D :D ;) :yup: :rotf: :rotf:

smashedheadcat
07-17-2002, 04:32 PM

Yes, going to PA is a military trip. I just can't wait to get into this dang car. Any more disappointments....... then i'm going to sell the car. If it's running like crap when i get it....... bye bye she goes, and i'll see what i can do about getting an '03.