PDA

View Full Version : Who's ordered from McCarrville Ford?

JBejarano
07-18-2002, 11:52 PM
I'm wondering if anyone here has ordered from them? Did you get your discount? Good service? Etc. etc. etc. Just wondering cause I think its about time I get around to lowering the cobra and was planning on ordering the R springs for it. Anyone know how much lower my car will sit with those? Thanks!:D

cobrabitn
07-19-2002, 06:21 AM
Jose,

I ordered from them several times. I got a great response to my needs. Fast delivery and a discount. Make sure you ask for Frank!

:thumbsup:

JBejarano
07-19-2002, 09:22 AM
Cool deal, thanks for the response! I will finally be losing the off road look!:D :bounce: :thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
07-20-2002, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by JBejarano
Cool deal, thanks for the response! I will finally be losing the off road look!:D :bounce: :thumbsup:

Let me know if you need any help on anything Jose. Good luck.

JBejarano
07-20-2002, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by 97CasperCobra

Let me know if you need any help on anything Jose. Good luck.

Thanks Mike, I'll let you know if I get into any snags :D Placed the order for them on Fridays morning, said he didnt have any in stock. He said it would take a couple days for him to get them, then they get shipped to me. Hooked me up with the discount and said he was going to play with the shipping to see if he couldnt hook me up some more. Experience was excellent :thumbsup: Definately will be buying from them again:bounce: