PDA

View Full Version : NC Car Show shirts

cobrabitn
07-26-2002, 09:31 AM
If you are attending the CW Show in Kernersville then please post if you would like a shirt. You do not have to post if you already sent me an e-mail on it. Here is what the shirts look like. I will need your name, quantity, and size. Thanks!

97CasperCobra
07-26-2002, 04:59 PM
Tony, shoot me the T-shirt graphic so I can make the changes for the Houston Show. Thanks.

johnbasf
07-26-2002, 05:30 PM
1 - XXXL Tony

Big Daddy
07-26-2002, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by cobrabitn
If you are attending the CW Show in Kernersville then please post if you would like a shirt. You do not have to post if you already sent me an e-mail on it. Here is what the shirts look like. I will need your name, quantity, and size. Thanks!

Tony,

One XXL Please!

Mr. Ed
07-26-2002, 11:13 PM
One(1) XL for me, Tony. :hail:

Item# next:

Hey Greg,

Put some "water-wings" on that Snake and come over here and help me "thump" some of these "Ricers". I tell you they are multiplying around here like cockroaches! Most of the drivers resemble that description as well.:eek: I can hardly go anywhere around here these days without a confrontation with these "Goons"! I "thumped" a "Ricer"(Mazda Protege) that lives 3 doors down from me recently. Wilbur chewed him up just like a "bug" and left him behind like a "roadapple"! :rotf: :D :bounce:

Big Daddy
07-27-2002, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by elbcar
One(1) XL for me, Tony. :hail:

Item# next:

Hey Greg,

Put some "water-wings" on that Snake and come over here and help me "thump" some of these "Ricers". I tell you they are multiplying around here like cockroaches! Most of the drivers resemble that description as well.:eek: I can hardly go anywhere around here these days without a confrontation with these "Goons"! I "thumped" a "Ricer"(Mazda Protege) that lives 3 doors down from me recently. Wilbur chewed him up just like a "bug" and left him behind like a "roadapple"! :rotf: :D :bounce:

Want to make them really mad...I just look at them and crack up...I look over and act like I can't believe they would even THINK about running my snake, laughing the whole time! :D :D ;) ;)

BTW I have her back and I will be at True Blue Performance Friday getting her tuned for Saturday and Sunday at CMP. If you get a chance drop by the track and visit! :D :thumbsup: