PDA

View Full Version : Headers Installed Today?

SVT X 2
08-04-2002, 11:05 AM
Well if the rain stays at bay, and I can get ahold of a buddy, I'll hopefully finally have the BBK's installed today :thumbsup: Kinda wet out right now though... and that baby is gleamin' in the garage... and I really don't feel like cleaning it since it's the only one clean out of the other umpteen vehicles.

Hopefully I'll have a report back later today...

cobrabitn
08-04-2002, 08:49 PM
Send some of the rain down here, just not on Saturday, Okay???

:p

SVT X 2
08-04-2002, 11:06 PM
Well... no go. I couldn't get ahold of him. He finally called me at like 7pm and he said he was still up at the track in Brainerd. I guess it was insanely busy up there so they of course were running behind.
He's got Friday off, so we are shooting for then.

It rained 15 days last month! :mad:
Didn't really get any today... just cloudy all day. We might get a shower overnight tonight.

Dean95CobraR
08-05-2002, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by SVT X 2
It rained 15 days last month! :mad:
Didn't really get any today... just cloudy all day. We might get a shower overnight tonight.

That's what you get for living so close to Brian. :D

So how is your car running now? Did you figure out what the problem was that you had last year?

SVT X 2
08-05-2002, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Dean95CobraR

That's what you get for living so close to Brian. :D

So how is your car running now? Did you figure out what the problem was that you had last year?
You have to pay attention... You just asked me that in another thread! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
How do you make it in the doo pile?? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Dean95CobraR
08-07-2002, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by SVT X 2

You have to pay attention... You just asked me that in another thread! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
How do you make it in the doo pile?? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Hmmmm, the answer I got didn't seem to pertain to your Cobra so I figured there must have been something wrong with another one in your fleet.:D

SVT X 2
08-07-2002, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by Dean95CobraR

Hmmmm, the answer I got didn't seem to pertain to your Cobra so I figured there must have been something wrong with another one in your fleet.:D
"fleet" hahaha... I'm tryin' to consolidate my fleet.

No, it was a Cobra answer.
We've checked everything under the sun and everything checked out fine, outside of the fact that it was running a bit lean, so we upped the fuel pressure... and that's about it! Still not the same as it used to be, and I swear there's something still wrong... but couldn't tell ya' what. Wish I could find a bad ground or something... that would make sense. :confused: :confused: