PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid of Speed

svt_coupe
08-06-2002, 10:42 AM
Ever since I saw this a while back, I've always thought this was funny as stink. I think it *could* offend some of the people on this board (drag racers in particular), but I don't know if Tom or Rob ever show up in this forum. LOL :D

Take this as a joke... unless you are a street racer. In that case, take this as religion. :D

http://www.nsxfiles.com/Pyramid_of_speed.htm

Dean95CobraR
08-06-2002, 02:03 PM
:thumbsup: That is too funny!:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Big Daddy
08-06-2002, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by svt_coupe
Ever since I saw this a while back, I've always thought this was funny as stink. I think it *could* offend some of the people on this board (drag racers in particular), but I don't know if Tom or Rob ever show up in this forum. LOL :D

Take this as a joke... unless you are a street racer. In that case, take this as religion. :D

http://www.nsxfiles.com/Pyramid_of_speed.htm

Gee Brian I wonder why you thought that was funny....You having fun looking down on the rest of us?? ;) ;) :D

svt_coupe
08-06-2002, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Big Daddy
Gee Brian I wonder why you thought that was funny....You having fun looking down on the rest of us?? ;) ;) :D

No, no, no!!! when I read this the first time, I wasn't doing w2w racing (wheel to wheel) either. I just thought it was funny how he thrashes street "racing"...

Snake98
08-06-2002, 03:09 PM
That sucks....I guess i am just a lowly bottom feeder :(

Big Daddy
08-06-2002, 03:13 PM

No, no, no!!! when I read this the first time, I wasn't doing w2w racing (wheel to wheel) either. I just thought it was funny how he thrashes street "racing"...

I know Brian you aren't the type to look down on anyone...I was :JK: :D :D :D ;) BTW it was great finally getting to meet you this past weekend. If you didn't make the connection I'm the nut with the Kenny Brown Cobra. Oh ya congrats on running so well this past weekend! :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

kevin
08-06-2002, 04:24 PM
macho, macho man (i.e. village people):rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

way to funny bryan:thumbsup:

svt_coupe
08-06-2002, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Snake98
That sucks....I guess i am just a lowly bottom feeder :(

I had reservations about posting - people offend easily. It should be taken with humor. Not intended to be condescending. Sorry if you're offended.

Big Daddy - yeah, I made the connection!! :D It was good to meet you too. I never found out for sure - did Roger ever give your son a ride?? I hope so...

Kevin - "macho man" ha ha ha ha!! LOL Yeah, it's funny stuff!! Doug's site is freaking hilarious! He lives my dream life... Lots of nice cars...

Big Daddy
08-06-2002, 07:32 PM

I had reservations about posting - people offend easily. It should be taken with humor. Not intended to be condescending. Sorry if you're offended.

Big Daddy - yeah, I made the connection!! :D It was good to meet you too. I never found out for sure - did Roger ever give your son a ride?? I hope so...

Kevin - "macho man" ha ha ha ha!! LOL Yeah, it's funny stuff!! Doug's site is freaking hilarious! He lives my dream life... Lots of nice cars...

Bryan, OOPPSS sorry I misspelled your name in the other post!! :D I would never confuse you with the Sunday Cruiser Brian from MINISODA! ;) ;)

No my son didn't get a ride they were out of minor consent forms AND he didn't have a long sleeve shirt and long pants! I bet he doesn't forget those at Lowes! ;) ;) :D SO, hopefully he'll get to ride with someone there.

SIUNARA
08-06-2002, 11:08 PM
That was GREAT!!! :D :D